• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROOT]The FLASHABLE zip file for ROOTing Atrix 2.3.4 HKTW

Search This thread

flzyup

Aug 13, 2009
Shanghai
Hi, after test for some times, i made the flashable root package for 2.3.4 (That the device has flash the leaked HKTW 2.3.4 and unlocked the device)

NOTE:
  1. Unlocked Atrix 4G with HKTW 2.3.4
  2. Please flash the CWM recovery first: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1138541
  3. You should have a external sd card in your device, because the recovery cann't recognize the internal card

DOWNLOAD:
PLEASE download from the attachment, I'm really sorry that my site was down.

I think all of you know how to flash zip from recovery, so I'll not give hint about this, LOL
MD5SUM:
986c5fe6bf0e8eeef5dd5235b2c57cb5

Original Post @: http://ligux.com/t-60-1-1.html
More infomation, please goto: http://LiGux.com

Attachments

• Superuser-If1mS3J0-signed.zip
    291.4 KB · Views: 3,542
Last edited:

slowpc

Sep 29, 2010
W.S -=- NC
Uses this and trying to flash with the newest CW build that is available with no avail. :(
Keeps being unable to mount SDcard ... :(

Will have to try the other way to do this for now but thank you for the work.

Last edited:

jbrussee

May 27, 2010
Bradenton
Hey, so, I ran into a slight problem.. It doesnt actually root the phone... Or so I've found. What happened to me is it worked perfectly, flashed via new cwm nicely, and I had SU in app drawer. I then decided to try and restore my apps via TB, and it doesnt let me batch anything, see anything, etc. It's like I don't have root. Then I tried getting root explorer and it FC's on opening the app. WTF?

bem93080

Apr 22, 2008
Hey, so, I ran into a slight problem.. It doesnt actually root the phone... Or so I've found. What happened to me is it worked perfectly, flashed via new cwm nicely, and I had SU in app drawer. I then decided to try and restore my apps via TB, and it doesnt let me batch anything, see anything, etc. It's like I don't have root. Then I tried getting root explorer and it FC's on opening the app. WTF?

try rebooting the device ( i had to do it a couple of times )

flzyup

Aug 13, 2009
Shanghai
Uses this and trying to flash with the newest CW build that is available with no avail. :(
Keeps being unable to mount SDcard ... :(

Will have to try the other way to do this for now but thank you for the work.
This is because you didn't read my post carefully. You should have a EXTERNAL SDCARD in your device first! Because the recovery cann't mount the internal sdcard.

flzyup

Aug 13, 2009
Shanghai

There is another way to check whether the root of your device work or not.
Run cmd in Windows or terminal in Linux.
execute the following cmd:
Code:
adb shell
su -
After you input the "su -" cmd, you should have a dialog to allow root access in your device. I.e, the root works. Otherwise, it doesn't work.

BTW, does your device unlocked and flash the HKTW android 2.3.4 rom?

flzyup

Aug 13, 2009
Shanghai
how do i use this?? already have teh new cwm

now waht???

i HATE when pple leave out basic info, i got school work, i cant remember EVERYTHING EVERYTIME.

TOO bad, the zip file should be flashed as the normal way to flash rom.
GOTO recovery then choose this zip file to flash.
BTW, you should copy the zip file to the external sdcard first!

Top Liked Posts