• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROOT][TUTORIAL]Root xperia miro on firmware 11.0.A.5.5

Search This thread

messmeww

Apr 24, 2012
CIANJUR
www.facebook.com
Tutorial root xperia miro on firmware 11.0.A.5.5
i was used this method and it's work,

1. Must be root first on 11.0.A.1.0 firmware
2. The phone must be on 11.0.A.1.0 rooted
3. Download the root file on http://www.mediafire.com/?mjm8iuf4c5fr77q
4. Extract on Empty folder (up to you where's you like to put the folder)
5. Open file "01-local-prop" from the extract the follow the steps
6. After finished, turn off the phone and then flash to 11.0.A.5.5 Firmware
Warning
- If you are use SEUS, don't take "Factory Reset", just update the firmware.
- If you are use Flashtool, don't mark the "Wipe Data", just mark the "Wipe Cache" and wait till the flashing process is done.
7. Run the file "02-push-root-files" on the extracted folder then follow the steps.

Done... Your phone has been rooted to 11.0.A.5.5 Firmware. Don't forget to update the Superuser on Google Playstore. After updating the Superuser, update the Binary file on the superuser app so you can allow app access on the superuser.

if you looking for ftf file xperia miro,please visit >> http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=34272400&postcount=2

messmeww

Apr 24, 2012
CIANJUR
www.facebook.com
Last edited:

Dragoboss

Feb 1, 2011
i think this method can use to all xperia on ics,with new firmware,because i try it on my Xperia active and LWW , its work,

True, this would work on all Xperia phones (or atleast the 2012 series range).
But kinda think u should change the title a bit, as this is not ON .5.5, but practically before.

I like this method, it's cool that it works like this but still, hope there will be another methods soon, a simpler one, hopefully a one-click-root method when a new bug/glitch is found in the Xperia 2012 phones. Without having to (down/up)grade a few times to make it work.

Reactions: messmeww

messmeww

Apr 24, 2012
CIANJUR
www.facebook.com
True, this would work on all Xperia phones (or atleast the 2012 series range).
But kinda think u should change the title a bit, as this is not ON .5.5, but practically before.

I like this method, it's cool that it works like this but still, hope there will be another methods soon, a simpler one, hopefully a one-click-root method when a new bug/glitch is found in the Xperia 2012 phones. Without having to (down/up)grade a few times to make it work.

oke thank for your suggestion,i hope there will be another methods more simply :)
ow i'm a newbie,how to change the title??

Last edited:

jenkaila

Nov 22, 2012

Warning
- If you are use Flashtool, don't mark the "Wipe Data", just mark the "Wipe Cache" and wait till the flashing process is done.
7. Run the file "02-push-root-files" on the extracted folder then follow the steps.

Done... Your phone has been rooted to 11.0.A.5.5 Firmware. Don't forget to update the Superuser on Google Playstore. After updating the Superuser, update the Binary file on the superuser app so you can allow app access on the superuser.

if you looking for ftf file xperia miro,please visit >> http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=34272400&postcount=2

my device is already 11.0.A.5.5.. how can i root it?

wergon

Oct 29, 2012
cwm

Привет из России! не работает cwm на новой прошивке!
Hello from Russia! cwm does not work on the new firmware!

jenkaila

Nov 22, 2012
Ugh... Ok. First post tells you that you'd have to downgrade ur phone to a lower firmware version, then root, then flash the newer version again without wiping the root... Please read the 1st post over again.

Or well, it doesn't tell you that litteraly, but yeah...

first, i need help here on how to root my miro 11.0.A.5.5 device.
second, thanks . because now i know that there's a process to downgrade your firmware.(which i ddnt know before)..
too complicated.. thought that the process would be easier just like how i root my phone when it was on a lower version.
third, i think i just have to wait longer for the updated version of Bin4ry that could root my miro.
last, if i takes long, then ill have to try and do this process of downgrading my firmware.
thanks.. keep on posting

Dragoboss

Feb 1, 2011
first, i need help here on how to root my miro 11.0.A.5.5 device.
second, thanks . because now i know that there's a process to downgrade your firmware.(which i ddnt know before)..
too complicated.. thought that the process would be easier just like how i root my phone when it was on a lower version.
third, i think i just have to wait longer for the updated version of Bin4ry that could root my miro.
last, if i takes long, then ill have to try and do this process of downgrading my firmware.
thanks.. keep on posting

If you want to flash a lower version of firmware, you'll need a few things:
- Flashtool
(I'm not sure of there are other Flashtools around, probably there are, but I use this one, works like a charm).
- An FTF file of the older stock firmware version. Please if someone here has a good ftf file, please post it, as I have no idea where you Miro guys posted them xD
- Patience and Understanding

Documentation on how to use the Flashtool is also in the topic where u should download it from.
As soon as you've got the older firmware version flashed on ur phone, u should follow the tut in this thread, but before you do ANY of this, I recommend you to find a way to backup all ur apps and data. Just in case.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Warning

I have tested. it works on Tipo

Sent from my ST21i using xda app-developers app
    i tried to downgrade firmware, but i stuck at this part:
    (i can't post pictures yet, so... there's a popup window saying to unplug device, power it off, press back button (? o...k...) and plug it in again)
    i did all it said... but nothing happened

by the way... i turned on debugging (but it still says in tool that it's off) and turned off mtp mode
    thnx

edit:

ok... i figured it out that i have to press and hold volume down.
    BUT
    now i have error:
    04/012/2012 13:12:02 - ERROR - ERR_SEVERITY="MAJOR";ERR_CODE="0019";ERR_DYNAMIC="SIN header verification failed";
    04/012/2012 13:12:02 - ERROR - Error flashing. Aborted

you can try push this file >>> http://www.mediafire.com/?j27mk33p62pb60k to your FTF file using 7zip, and flash your ftf file again after do that ^_^
    Work on tipo 11.0.A.4.22 ?
    If you follow the right steps, yes.
    It's a downgrade - root - upgrade procedure. As Jules said:
    I have tested. it works on Tipo

Sent from my ST21i using xda app-developers app

BTW: don't forget to backup!
    I can't find the 11.0.A.1.0 firmware miro

Help

The firmware 11.0.A.1.0 does not exist.

The firmware do you need is 11.0.A.2.10 and you find here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1998277

Regards,
    Jorge Moreira

If I help you press thanks button