[ROOT] [TWRP] Gigaset ME/ME Pro

steveman29

Aug 3, 2007
www.synergeiokatharismou.gr.gg
I can revive your phone distantly! Just tested methode and it working.
My skype: Heineken_78 (Ukraine)
I have the same problem as xueyaotianxia. The device is gigaset me with stock recovery. It is stuck on boot after I tried to root it. Is there a way to revive it given that there is no stock rom? I already contacted the site that I bought in case I have to return it....

heineken78

Mar 3, 2009
Kiev
www.mediafire.com
I have the same problem as xueyaotianxia. The device is gigaset me with stock recovery. It is stuck on boot after I tried to root it. Is there a way to revive it given that there is no stock rom? I already contacted the site that I bought in case I have to return it....
sure, no worry is unbrickable. I have dump of all latest stock too. contact me via skype heineken_78 (Ukraine)

Soon Il publish all ,methode here.

Last edited:

steveman29

Aug 3, 2007
www.synergeiokatharismou.gr.gg
sure, no worry is unbrickable. I have dump of all latest stock too. contact me via skype heineken_78 (Ukraine)

Soon Il publish all ,methode here.
Done!!!!! heineken78 is incredible! We talked in skype, he connected using teamviewer and did all the hard work for me. I don't know what I would do without him! My phone is new again and I learned a few new tricks from him!

Thank you man!!!! you are the BEST!!!!!!!!

anshelo

Nov 5, 2016
Hi, I read that user heineken78 is awesome , i have a question, it's possible unlock lte bands with qualcomm tool?

thanks and sorry for my english

Last edited:

heineken78

Mar 3, 2009
Kiev
www.mediafire.com
Gigaset BANDS Unlock

Hi, I read that user heineken78 is awesome , i have a question, it's possible unlock lte bands with qualcomm tool?

thanks and sorry for my english
Easy.
1) Use Code *#*#2580*#*#*. Follow to USB test and Enable USB diag. Install attached driver.
2) Download QXDM Professional (not attached) and connect to device. In Nv browser get values of NV_01877 (for GSM and CDMA) and NV_06828 (For LTE). Press button read and save current values.
3) Get NV Calculator from Market and calculatie desired values (For GSM and CDMA / LTE)
I used values from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=55560160&postcount=148
We need only NV_01877 and NV_06828 to replaces - no others!
4) Write yours NV_01877 and NV_06828.

Values will remain until hardreset.

Attachments

Last edited:

anshelo

Nov 5, 2016
Easy.
1) Use Code *#*#2580*#*#*. Follow to USB test and Enable USB diag. Install attached driver.
2) Download QXDM Professional (not attached) and connect to device. In Nv browser get values of NV_01877 (for GSM and CDMA) and NV_06828 (For LTE). Press button read and save current values.
3) Get NV Calculator from Market and calculatie desired values (For GSM and CDMA / LTE)
I used values from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=55560160&postcount=148
We need only NV_01877 and NV_06828 to replaces - no others!
4) Write yours NV_01877 and NV_06828.

Values will remain until hardreset.
need root?

Reactions: xmh+xda

heineken78

Mar 3, 2009
Kiev
www.mediafire.com
Hi heineken78,
Is there unbrick method Gigaset Me Pure?
"Pure" has different architecture from me/pro uses different firmware, partitions. So first I need someone to backup it all and test, before I create unbrick solution.
If someone feels like helping community with Pure, also to create custom recovery for Pure. Contact me via skype: heineken_78 (Ukraine). So I can connect to you with teamviewer to make connection and backups.

Me /MePro has button combination to enter qualcomm factory download mode (when switched off, voldown + usb cable in). With having of msm8994 firehose file and emmcdl tool is easy to reupdate partitions on it, when phone is in factory download mode. I dont publish it, cos this software with some curvy hands in combination can erase some parts of software bootloader, so you will not be able to enter factory download mode to unbrick.
All backups related to latest firmware of Me/Pro EU00_V1.1.20160616R_images are here. (dumped from my device) https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1DGOBuVxY2ZRGlTcy1uby1ucWs

Last edited:

DoNotGood

Nov 10, 2016
Hello heineken78,

I am a german guy who owns a Gigaset ME, too. Via TWRP 2.8.7.0 I made a complete wipe/format of my cellphone without making a backup before. I know it is stupid but to tell you the whole story would take hours.

I have downloaded your complete backups, but I do not know the correct workflow (step by step) to get all the android stuff back on the internal storage of my cellphone. After all i'd like to perform a normal boot into Android 5.1.1, as it was the case I bought it. Can you help me please!

Thank you before.

heineken78

Mar 3, 2009
Kiev
www.mediafire.com
Hello heineken78,
I am a german guy who owns a Gigaset ME, too. Via TWRP 2.8.7.0 I made a complete wipe/format of my cellphone without making a backup before. I know it is stupid but to tell you the whole story would take hours.
I have downloaded your complete backups, but I do not know the correct workflow (step by step) to get all the android stuff back on the internal storage of my cellphone. After all i'd like to perform a normal boot into Android 5.1.1, as it was the case I bought it. Can you help me please!
Thank you before.
I think you still able to use recovery? TWRP backup of fresh system can help you, but I don't have time to upload it now.
You can restore all parts in factory download mode from image backups you have downloaded. So you have to follow those steps:
1) download this zip and unpack to same folder with backups https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1DGOBuVxY2ZZU9STGYzckdHcXc
2) install driver included in zip. For win10 clock on exe of driver and set compatibility to "older version", and then run as administrator.
3) Remove usb, switch off the phone, then press vol down and hold, plug usb. You should see new device in device manager in com ports."Qualcomm HS-..9008". Check number of comport (ex. com3).

4) in cmd type (example for COMport 3):
You need reflash now system, boot and recovery partitions:
Reflashing of system (systembackup.img)
emmcdl -p COM3 -f prog_emmc_firehose_8994_lite.mbn -b system systembackup.img
if its oke it will take 2-3 min and you see countdown on screen.
Reflashing of boot (boot.img)
emmcdl -p COM3 -f prog_emmc_firehose_8994_lite.mbn -b boot boot.img
Reflashing of recovery (twrp included in zip)
emmcdl -p COM3 -f prog_emmc_firehose_8994_lite.mbn -b recovery twrp-recovery.img
Or reflashing of stock recovery:
emmcdl -p COM3 -f prog_emmc_firehose_8994_lite.mbn -b recovery recovery.img

Last edited:

heineken78

Mar 3, 2009
Kiev
www.mediafire.com
Hey guys, so happy I found this thread.

Perhaps I am a bit offtopic, but has this phone received any newer roms that fix Voice Quality, Wifi Reception, which were regarded mediocre in the notebookcheck review?
http://www.notebookcheck.net/Gigaset-ME-Smartphone-Review.160174.0.html

Could you provide a few comments on the phone and its camera?
I have no problem regarding those (Me Pro). Camera is good.
Me pro Me uses same rom, also same camera sensor (but Pro is 21mp/me 16mp).

Last edited:

DoNotGood

Nov 10, 2016
error message

Hello heineken78,

I tried to follow your steps to "recover" but
I got this error message, what did I wrong?
Failed to write hello response back to device
Did not receive Sahara hello packet from device

DoNotGood

Nov 10, 2016
@heineken78
Thanks a lot, with your help I got it made.

There was a little itchyscratchy in your posted line
emmcdl -p -COM3 -f prog_emmc_firehose_8994_lite.mbn -b system systembackup.img

emmcdl -p COM3 -f prog_emmc_firehose_8994_lite.mbn -b system systembackup.img

was the solution!

:good::good::good: