• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Root][TWRP] QMobile Z14 / Gionee S6 Pro / Blu Vivo 6 / Allview X3 Soul Plus

Search This thread

qwerfaseeh

Feb 1, 2012
Sialkot
Flash at your own risk.

Custom Recovery

Instructions:

1. First of all download the required files here.
BLU Vivo 6 users please download below attached Scatter File and use this instead of those available in zip.
2. Install all required drivers.
3. Extract All Zips.
4. Run the "SP Flash Tool" as admin (Right Click on the file and click on run as admin)
5. Select "Scatter Loader" from the provided zip, and check that only recovery must be selected.
6. Select "Download Only".
7. Power off the cell phone but don't attach with data cable at this stage.
8. Now click on "Download" and press volume down button and attach cell phone.
9. Wait till flash. You are done.

In case you got scatter file error download the ROM attached and flash it by selecting Firmware update in flash tool.

Root & Encryption Issue

1. Download the Magisk Root files from here.
2. Copy the files in Memory card and not into Internal Storage
3. Boot into "Recovery" by 'Turning Off" the cell phone, now press "Volume Up" and press "Power Button", it will show three options, select "Recovery" by pressing ":Volume Up" and select it by pressing "Volume Down".
4. Swipe to allow modifications.
5. When you first boot into recovery it will ask you for the password, press "Cancel" button and install "Magisk Root", after that press "Wipe" and select "Factory Reset" and then "Wipe Data".
6. Now flash Magisk from memory card. You can select it from "select storage" button and select memory card. otherwise memory card will not be accessible from other menu.
7. Now reboot your cell phone.
8. Enjoy.

Hit Like if it helped you.

Credits:
AlexZap​

Last edited:

cool2cool

Jul 23, 2008
is there any chance we can flash gionee s6 pro rom on qmobile z14 ?

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

@Muzammil mushtaq

Recovery TWRP

Info how to flash

One time that recovery is enabeld copy in the device the ZIP file for recovery for SuperSU and busybox and install in this order (first SuperSU than busybox).

SuperSU 2.78SR1

Busybox ARM

@qwerfaseeh

Pelase add all infos in your first post.

I will post also a soon as the boot unlocked.

do we need to unlock boot loader first to flash custom recovery ???

if yes then how ?

cool2cool

Jul 23, 2008
Custom Recovery

Instructions:

3. Extract All Zips.
4. Run the "SP Flash Tool" as admin (Right Click on the file and click on run as admin)
5. Select "Scatter Loader" from the provided zip, and check that only recovery must be selected.

Root & Encryption Issue

1. Download the root files from here.
2. Boot into "Recovery" by 'Turn Off" the cell phone, now press "Volume Up" and press "Power Button", it will show three options, select "Recovery" by pressing ":Volume Up" and select it by pressing "Volume Down".
3. Swipe to allow modifications.
4. When you first boot into recovery it will ask you for the password, press "Cancel" button and install "Root", after that press "Wipe" and select "Factory Reset" and then "Wipe Data".
5. Now reboot your cell phone.
6. Enjoy.

Credits:
AlexZap, bovirus​

any one tried this method yet ??

cool2cool

Jul 23, 2008

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161027-143828.png
    Screenshot_20161027-143828.png
    157.9 KB · Views: 783

cool2cool

Jul 23, 2008
Install the drivers included in cell phone then restart pc after that connect cell phone then open device menu right click on it click on update driver then manually then click next then all devices then there will be two option select USB MTP Device and ok all done

still not working.

i will try this on another pc and report.

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

I am using it and its working fine then i posted it on XDA

ok.

as soon as i'll resolve the driver problem, i will try it as well.

one more question have you tried install gionee s6 pro official rom on qmobile Z14

qwerfaseeh

Feb 1, 2012
Sialkot
still not working.

i will try this on another pc and report.

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

ok.

as soon as i'll resolve the driver problem, i will try it as well.

one more question have you tried install gionee s6 pro official rom on qmobile Z14

No as i haven't found it on Internet and there is also a difference of internal storage as gionee is 64gb and z14 is 32gb

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Flash at your own risk.

Custom Recovery

Instructions:

BLU Vivo 6 users please download below attached Scatter File and use this instead of those available in zip.
    3. Extract All Zips.

In case you got scatter file error download the ROM attached and flash it by selecting Firmware update in flash tool.

Root & Encryption Issue

1. Download the Magisk Root files from here.
    2. Copy the files in Memory card and not into Internal Storage
    3. Boot into "Recovery" by 'Turning Off" the cell phone, now press "Volume Up" and press "Power Button", it will show three options, select "Recovery" by pressing ":Volume Up" and select it by pressing "Volume Down".
    4. Swipe to allow modifications.
    5. When you first boot into recovery it will ask you for the password, press "Cancel" button and install "Magisk Root", after that press "Wipe" and select "Factory Reset" and then "Wipe Data".
    6. Now flash Magisk from memory card. You can select it from "select storage" button and select memory card. otherwise memory card will not be accessible from other menu.
    7. Now reboot your cell phone.
    8. Enjoy.

Credits:
    AlexZap​
    @Muzammil mushtaq

Recovery TWRP

Info how to flash

One time that recovery is enabeld copy in the device the ZIP file for recovery for SuperSU and busybox and install in this order (first SuperSU than busybox).

SuperSU 2.78SR1

Busybox ARM

@qwerfaseeh

Pelase add all infos in your first post.

I will post also a soon as the boot unlocked.
    post updated now with gionee s6 pro stock rom and z14 stock rom latest version plus readded root zip which include both scatter files z14 and s6 pro kindly download it again and use the z14 scatter for z14 qmobile and s6 pro for gionee s6 pro.

Qmobile users i found s6 pro stock rom much better than qmobile but after flashing s6 pro rom i got invalid imei as i was having imei backup so i am safe so please if you want to try it do backup your current rom with custom recover including all necessary files. @cool2cool
    Guys Blu Vivo 6 is also rebranded Gionee S6 Pro Nd i love the Stock Blu Vivo on Z14 as it is best for stability and features plus battery life. I got DTS sound option in this ROM which was disabled by QMobile
    Thank you for your answer but actually I did so and I am getting an error:

The message appears exactly in the moment when "MT65xx preloader" is disconnected the progress line in SP Flash Tool in that moment is 100%.

I was googling someone recommends to change Download Only Mode to Firmware upgrade but I am a bit scared guys. Can anyone confirm that it will work and I will not lost my data or I will not kill my cellphone?.. Or maybe there is any other solution?..

Also guys is it any chance to save everything how it was set it up by BLU Manufacture to keep my warranty and if I will need to reset factory settings to do so using this kind of backup?..

It is issue with the preloader mismatch.