[ROOT+TWRP] ZTE Warp N9515

Search This thread

Inside 4ndroid

Dec 13, 2012
UK
i4studio.co.uk
How To Root and Instal TWRP on N9515 (ZTE Warp)

Step 1.

Root youe device using KingoRoot

Step 2.

Install Flashify from playstore

Step 3.

Backup your current stock recovery using flashify

Step 4.

Flash TWRP 2.8.6.0 recovery using flashify

Step 5.

Reboot to recovery and your good to go :)
Please dont forget to hit thanks if i helped you :)

Last edited:

coolbeans2016

Feb 9, 2015
Atlanta
question

Step 1.

Step 2.

Step 3.

Step 4.

Step 5.

ZTE9518ABB is the ZTE Warp Elite (Boost Mobile). Will this root + TWRP option work for this phone?

Jul 4, 2016
I rooted my device but i didn't install a custom recovery and I never enabled USB debugging. I got a notification saying there was an update and I updated it and it got stuck in a bootloop. can I fix this?

coolbeans2016

Feb 9, 2015
Atlanta
ruh roh

I rooted my device but i didn't install a custom recovery and I never enabled USB debugging. I got a notification saying there was an update and I updated it and it got stuck in a bootloop. can I fix this?

Wow, this phone is a long time out waiting for this option to root, let alone TWRP. Alot of people off androidforums.com were putting in requests with kingroot and guess it paid off. Have you checked to see if firmware download is available for this phone? Besides a system pull off another device, these are the only options to fix any type of softbrick!

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

hope this helps, all I could find:

https://sites.google.com/site/zteopenfirmware/download-mode

zach

Reactions: ThaWOOF

trysten711

Jan 5, 2016
Zte N9515 Boost Mobile.
I rooted the zte n9515 warp sync from boost mobile about a year ago, I received an OTA update one day, unrooted the phone and the phone still is stuck in a bootloop. I am able to get to stock recovery, but, my issue is I have done everything I could think of to unbrick that phone. Zte updates don't work, stock firmware doesn't work, zte open gives me a partition mbn error, all kinds of flash tools using .pit files bin files IMG files.... I haven't found a way to fix it yet... I'm not too familiar with adb commands and I've done the research.. Using android SDK I only receive an adb rejected shell command error and adb sideload continuously gives me E:2 footer[2]=0x00 footer[3]=0x00 E:signature verification failed error message... No matter what I sideload. I need help fixing this issue if anyone has a suggestion or the answer to this I would really appreciate it....

mycosmicmind

Jun 23, 2016
Chicopee, Ma
nvm realized this was n9515 not the n9519 xd
We can get temp root with previous versions of kingroot but the phone reboots a few minutes later and without root. we cant get into the bootloader through adb either it just does a normal restart... we dont have read/write access either and i've tried the adb command to grant it but i'm not sure it worked

madvane20

Dec 19, 2016
fairmont
We can get temp root with previous versions of kingroot but the phone reboots a few minutes later and without root. we cant get into the bootloader through adb either it just does a normal restart... we dont have read/write access either and i've tried the adb command to grant it but i'm not sure it worked
when i was obtaining temp root i was able to get rid of some system apps. i might try build a twrp for the phone flashable though terminal emu or adb dunno if i will have success on it but its worth a go i like the warp 7

mycosmicmind

Jun 23, 2016
Chicopee, Ma
when i was obtaining temp root i was able to get rid of some system apps. i might try build a twrp for the phone flashable though terminal emu or adb dunno if i will have success on it but its worth a go i like the warp 7
let me know how it goes, there is another Warp 7 thread where myself and some others have been trying to figure out root for this phone

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/help/zte-warp-7-n9519-boost-xda-model-t3514506/page7

androidnoob09

Dec 19, 2016
Is there any way to install TWRP without flashify because my phone is stuck in a boot loop yes it has root access just can't get past boot loop and it has stock recovery and I was wondering if you could install TWRP through computer

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Step 1.

Step 2.

Step 3.

Step 4.

Step 5.

ruh roh

Wow, this phone is a long time out waiting for this option to root, let alone TWRP. Alot of people off androidforums.com were putting in requests with kingroot and guess it paid off. Have you checked to see if firmware download is available for this phone? Besides a system pull off another device, these are the only options to fix any type of softbrick!

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

hope this helps, all I could find:

https://sites.google.com/site/zteopenfirmware/download-mode

zach