• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROOT] [UNLOCK] [ANE-LX1/L01/L21] [Stock EMUI 8/9] P20 Lite

Search This thread

khal_nayak

May 27, 2006
Sharjah
im on the exact same hardware model and it keeps prompting to upgrade, btw the latest version pushed few days back was 9.1.0.390

the other weird behavior i noticed is certain system bloatware if you uninstall using titanium backup it reappears on reboot, only way to keep it disabled is to freeze it and certain apps like drive and duo which come preinstalled as system apps, i cant even uninstall it, titanium backup keeps saying apk not found

-Alf-

Sep 28, 2017
Huawei P9 Lite
Huawei P10 Lite

the other weird behavior i noticed is certain system bloatware if you uninstall using titanium backup it reappears on reboot, only way to keep it disabled is to freeze it and certain apps like drive and duo which come preinstalled as system apps, i cant even uninstall it, titanium backup keeps saying apk not found
Use Huawei Multi-Tool. Keep in mind, that the applications will be uninstalled for the current user only.
If you want to physically uninstall applications, you must use root & root explorer (eg Solid Explorer).

khal_nayak

May 27, 2006
Sharjah
Use Huawei Multi-Tool. Keep in mind, that the applications will be uninstalled for the current user only.
If you want to physically uninstall applications, you must use root & root explorer (eg Solid Explorer).
i have root and solid explorer, whats the procedure to remove it, titanium backup also removes it just that it keeps coming back

-Alf-

Sep 28, 2017
Huawei P9 Lite
Huawei P10 Lite
Go: root/data/data , here you can identify applications (or use another method).
The applications themselves are at several addresses:
- Data/hw_init/preload/app
- System/app
- System/priv-app
- Product/app

You must restart your phone when you have finished editing.

Reactions: khal_nayak

PalmerBE

Nov 11, 2021
Hi,
I downgraded to EMUI 8 but I am getting he following msg when I try to follow the instruction to install TWRP:

$ fastboot devices
9WV4C18910000490 fastboot

$ fastboot flash recovery_ramdisk twrp-3.5.2_9-0-anne.img
target reported max download size of 471859200 bytes
sending 'recovery_ramdisk' (14948 KB)...
OKAY [ 0.406s]
writing 'recovery_ramdisk'...
FAILED (remote: Command not allowed)
finished. total time: 0.413s

Phone is in Debugger mode, OEM unlock set

On the screen of the phone in fastboot mode I read :
PHONE Locked ( in green)
FRP Unlock (in red)

Any suggestion ?

PalmerBE

Nov 11, 2021
Unlock the bootloader.
How ?
None of the methods found on this forum or internet has given any positive result.
commands like :
fastboot flashing unlock

fail because of "remote PASSWORD error"
The only thing I have not tried yet is to buy an unlock code on some Russian website :cowboy:

Any hint will be welcomed

therealfellow

Jul 10, 2018
I've FINALLY managed to roll back all the way to 8.0.0.46. There's an issue however, and it's the fact that I can't turn on the OEM Unlock setting anymore, and fastboot doesn't display "FRP Unlock" anymore. So when I try using DC-Unlocker, it just says that it can't service my device and I should use a testpoint or HCU software. What do I do?

-Alf-

Sep 28, 2017
Huawei P9 Lite
Huawei P10 Lite

therealfellow

Jul 10, 2018
Wrong build number bro, your FW is incomplete or incompatible

Download and install correct Service ROM for your region from androidhost.ru website, and try again.
Note: Cxxx is your device’s regional variant.
This number is very important in determining the correct firmware to download!
Awww crap. Did not think of that. Is there a way to find out what my correct regional variant is?
EDIT: Nevermind.. I think it's C432.

therealfellow

Jul 10, 2018
Wrong build number bro, your FW is incomplete or incompatible

Download and install correct Service ROM for your region from androidhost.ru website, and try again.
Note: Cxxx is your device’s regional variant.
This number is very important in determining the correct firmware to download!
I installed the correct ROM, from here: https://androidhost.ru/SVv?pt=UzJre...4UkhaTmR6MDlPczVWT0JKUGN0OE50djducjIvR3VHdz0=

And yet, I still can't access the OEM Unlock setting. How is this possible?

therealfellow

Jul 10, 2018
UPDATE: Managed to get the OEM unlock feature to show up again. I kept flashing according to a dumb inaccurate guide on some random website, which is why it didn't work. Now it does. How many credits do I need for DC-Unlocker?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ANE-LX1
    ANE-LX1 9.1.0.390(C185E7R1P8)
    Okay, you can try eRecovery variant, or download Service ROM and flash it via dload method. This process will erase all your data ane will lock the bootloader again.
    Also you can try flash some GSI ROM to get it back to working , flash in fastboot mode.
    Go: root/data/data , here you can identify applications (or use another method).
    The applications themselves are at several addresses:
    - Data/hw_init/preload/app
    - System/app
    - System/priv-app
    - Product/app

You must restart your phone when you have finished editing.