Root,Unroot,Roms,CWM,Stock,Hotspot, + Tips! [With Videos]

Search This thread

techfanatic9

Mar 31, 2012
Vernon Hills, IL
www.androidrootz.com
Welcome to your one stop thread to get all guides for your Galaxy S3!
This thread will consist of everything for the Galaxy S3 from unrooting your phone to learning on how to get free WiF tethering!

All These Guides Have Been Brought To you By: AndroidRootz.com and techfanatic9's YouTube Channel. Enjoy, Subscribe, Check out the Site!

Windows!

How to Install ClockworkMod Recovery on any Samsung Galaxy S3!- Install ClockworkMod on Any Galaxy S3 Variant. [U.S/Canadian/International]

How to Root Any Samsung Galaxy S3! - Root Any Galaxy S3. [U.S/Canadian/International]

How to Unroot Samsung Galaxy S3! [AT&T/T-Mobile/Verizon] - Unroot Samsung Galaxy S3. ONLY [T-Mobile/AT&T/Verizon]!

Mac!

How to Root Galaxy S3 on Mac OSX! U.S./Canadian - Root Galaxy S3 on Mac! [U.S/Canadian]

Great Useful Tips on the Phone!

How to Reset Flash / Binary Counter on any Samsung Galaxy S3 phone! - Reset the Flash Counter to 0, just like the day you bought your Galaxy S3. [U.S/Canadian/International]

How to Make a Nandroid Backup on any Samsung Galaxy S3! - Learn how to backup your current rom. Apps, homescreen layout, settings, everything! [U.S/Canadian/International]

How to Install Custom ROMS on any Galaxy S3! - Take your Galaxy S3 to a new level by learning how to install custom ROMs on your Galaxy S3! [U.S/Canadian/International]

How to Get Free WiFi Tether / Hotspot on Galaxy S3 T-Mobile SGH-T999 - Stop paying for something you deserve for free! [T-Mobile]

How to Unroot Samsung Galaxy S3! [No Computer] [AT&T/T-Mobile/Verizon] - Unroot your Galaxy S3 using Mobile Odin. [AT&T/T-Mobile/Verizon]

How to Install ClockworkMod on any Galaxy S3! [No Computer] [ATT, T-Mobile, i9300, Verizon] - Root, but don't have ClockworkMod? This is the guide for you! [U.S/Canadian/International]

soccerdude612

Jul 12, 2011
i was just wondering if i root my phone will i still be able to recieve ota updates? and also is the anyway to just delete cwm recovery? im not rooted by the way!

playertee

Nov 26, 2012
OTA wont work

Hey guys,
I unrooted my S3 verizon using the ODIN method, and I am trying to OTA update to JB...the unrooting method took me to ICS stock 4.0.4
Sorry for the silly question, i am a newbie and it's frustrating

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone