Well that's the problem, I'm not finding the PH1 firmware anywhere. The PHE firmware is readily available, but I don't want to ruin the phone by updating. What I did for now is I rerooted, and I plan on using triangle away to get rid of the custom message and see if that works. I did check Knox and it wasn't tripped so that's good.
That's the thread you need to work from. Just in case we're not on same foundation. That's the method you used, correct?
Here is the fix for samsung cloud https://mega.nz/#!v5JTFBwT!FAXwgY6VTGceerWJmt2pQ0xQEh07yiNw4AxNCPnAv10
1. Download zip and unzip it to storage of phone ( Do Not Flash... this zip cannot be flashed in any way)
2. copy file from zip to /system/omc/VZW
3. make sure it overwrites the old files
4.check to make sure that the permissions of all the files are rw- r-- r--
5. etc folder does not need to be changed, do not touch anything in etc folder
6. after you set the permissions reboot the phone
7. go check settings for samsung cloud now
Any donations would be much appreciated lol i worked really hard on fixing this for you guys and i have more fixes to come
It's a string in the consumer.xml file I can change it for you soon
Yes i will