• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[root] Wiko Fever [MT6753]

Search This thread
May 27, 2015
Well in the meantime someone ported Nougat Resurrection Remix for the Micromax E481... This is a clone of the Wiko Fever and therefore this custom ROM should work for the Wiko Fever too. I haven't personally tried it out yet but some people have in the thread here and reported it working, with just a couple bugs. I've currently run out of time, but I'm sure somebody would be able to iron out those bugs and make the ROM perfect (the bugs present are only minor but it would be better to have none).

Reactions: dirlan2001
May 27, 2015
Restoring IMEIs

Hi all!
Finally I updated my Wiko Fever v. 8 (3GB Ram + 16GB ROM) to Fever SE Marshmallow v.11 (and after, V.16 via OTA) ROM.

This is the first Android I have... so I did a very bad thing: I did the whole flash format (except the bootloader) as stated by a user, and then I downloaded the entire SE image.
All ok, except for IMEI 1 and 2, BAR code, BT and WiFi MAC addresses lost forever! :(

I did have no backup at all... so also restoring the Fever v.39 Rom ends with a no IMEI and others lost!

Ok, I reserched all the Internet with 2 days hard tries... and finally got the solution (I mean definitive, not temporary as write them with mobile uncle mtk tools or rooting and writing mac addresses manually in nvram...).
The real problem was that any software I used to write serials to the mtk6753 ended up with execution errors when loading the BPLGUInfo* DB files. Also, I noticed that many of these tools support only mtk65xx cpus, while I had a mtk67xx.

On an italian forum (thank's a lot bovirus for your very good collection of software links!!), I finally found one, and only ONE software that supports my cpu:

-> Mediatek Meta MAUI 3G v. 8.1520.1 <- only this version, the others end up with errors with the DB files!

Ok, so I tested that this software really connects to my phone and deals with it. I can also restore the IMEIs to the ones written on the original box. But the other codes? No chance!

So I tried this one:

-> SN Write tool 2.1504.00

Ok, it did not work! Same problems with DB files! ... But I solved it: you can notice that both softwares (Meta Maui and SN Write tool) are based on Meta.dll and some others. So I copied ALL the DLLs from the (working) Meta MAUI and overwrited the ones on the SN Write Tool directory.
I restarted the SN Write tool, configured it to write BAR Code, IMEIs, BT and Wifi MAC addresses... and ... tada... IT WORKED!!

So the NVRAM, now, is perfectly restored to its initial status:
BAR code: LN{BAR code numbers on the box}0 - BAR code on the box is 13 numbers, while there are 16 characters to enter!
IMEI 1 and 2: on the box.
WiFI MAC: I initially stored it on the Wifi Router, so I restored it from here.
BT MAC: xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx -> the first 4 entries are identical to the WiFI MAC (same chipset constructor), for the other 2 entries you can put anything hexdecimal.

So, I ended up with a Fever SE Marshmallow v.16 ROM on my Fever v.8 Phone perfectly working from about 2 weeks! No problems at all... BUT you have to format ALL the phone, including NVRAM, and restore values manually!
Why? I tried to do a full backup of the ROM (fever v.39 after Serials manual restore) and I found that anything you do to upgrade to SE and restore, or leave untouched NVRAM, you end up with no Baseband or camera problems, or whatever else. It seems that the real big difference from the v.8 and SE Fever is the NVRAM format and info there stored.

The only configuration that worked, was to do a full phone ERASE (INCLUDING Boot Loader) and full SE download. THEN, to write Serials with the method explained.

I had nothing to lose, my phone was already formatted by a my error prior to do a full backup... but beware: this CAN damage your phone!!!

So, here we go:

----------------------------PLEASE READ ALL before doing anything!!!!!----------------------------
----->>> I'm not responsible of anything wrong can happen to your phone, even also bricking it! It's a your choice to do it or not!!! <<<-----

- For who cares, I'm using a laptop with Windows 8.1 Pro installed and a good battery (just in case...).
- If you have a working NVRAM, please enter in Factory Mode -> single test -> version, and write down all the info there (BAR code, IMEIs, etc.).
- If you have a working NVRAM, I suggest you to do a FULL Rom backup before doing anything else... at least you can restore it!
- If you, as me, have a NOT working, or erased, NVRAM... please recover info from the original box, and, maybe, the WiFi router, if you stored the mac there!

- Install the wiko drivers, the cdc and vcom drivers (on windows 8.1+ you have to disable driver's signature check!)
- Get the Fever_SE_11 Rom, and deploy it in a directory of your choice. DO NOT DOWNLOAD IT TO THE PHONE! Write down the Fever SE \rom subdirectory path: you will need it for the two DB files here stored!
- Install the Mediatek Meta MAUI 3G v. 8.1520.1 software
- Do a connection test with the phone, using Fever SE 11 DB files (in the Stock ROM package you just deployed).
- If you can, for example, READ the IMEIs, you are fine... continue! Otherwise STOP HERE!!! You have no return ways, if you can not connect successfully to your phone!!
- Ok, the Mediatek Meta MAUI 3G v. 8.1520.1 we have tested to be ok! So, now unzip the SN Write tool 2.1504.00 in a directory of your choice.
- COPY all the DLLs from the Mediatek Meta MAUI 3G v. 8.1520.1 install directory, TO the directory where you unzipped the SN Write tool 2.1504.00, overwriting all the DLLs here!
- Test it! You can do that configuring it to only write, e.g., the BAR code! If it works, you win! Otherwise, STOP DEFINITIVELY HERE!!!

Ok, It worked? so we go on... we'll format all! PLEASE BACKUP ALL YOUR DATA, THIS WILL ERASE ANYTHING!!!

- Unzip the SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1620_Win in a directory of your choice.
- Turn off your phone, remove SD and SIM cards.
- Open SP FLASH Tool and on the firmware page, select Download only, and the FEVER SE 11 scatter file.
- Go to the Format page and select Format Auto + Format ALL the flash.
- Click Start
- Connect (powered off) your phone.
- It will ERASE ALL your phone Flash ROM.
- Ok, when completed, close the "completed" dialog and detach your phone from the USB.
- Now your phone is completely wiped (NVRAM included).
- Go to the Firmware page and click Start (the same page where above you selected the download mode and scatter file)
- It will start download the bootloader, first, and then the whole FEVER SE 11 ROM.
- When finished, close the "completed" dialog, and then close the SP Flash Tool software.
- Turn on your phone, and wait for it to be up on the first screen asking for the language.
- Ok, it works... but not at all... you have to restore your serials, remember?

IMEI and serials restore:
- Do not go ahead, and reboot it immediately in Factory mode, -> single test -> version. You should see nothing here, you have lost all info, IMEI, etc.
- Ok, turn it off!
- Open SN Write tool 2.1504.00, and configure it to write BAR Code, the two IMEIs (different IMEIs, not the same for the two slots!), BT and Wi-fi Mac addresses.
- Fill in all the data you writed down initially, or the data found on the original box.
- For the BAR code the format seems to be "LN{BAR code numbers on the box}0" - BAR code on the box is 13 numbers, while there are 16 characters to enter!
- For the BT and Wifi MAC, these are to be written whitout ":". So if your WiFi MAC is "BC:44:34:56:48:AF" you have to write it "BC44345648AF". The BT MAC is similar to Wifi MAC for the first 4 entries, so it will be "BC443456xxyy"
- If you do not remember the two MAC addresses, you can use "BC:44:34:xx:yy:zz" for the Wiko (the chipset constructor is the same!) and generate a random xx:yy;zz, where xx is the same for both Wifi and BT, while the yy and zz HAVE to be DIFFERENT!!
- Ok, then click start and when you see the software is waiting for the phone, connect it (powered off!).
- It will do an handshake with it, and the process will begin. It took, for me, 5 minutes!!! So let it work, do not disconnect the phone, or power it off.
- When it will complete the operation, you can exit the software and disconnect the phone.
- Power on it in Factory mode -> single test -> version. You should see all the original serial and data you saved!

Final steps:
- Ok, now reboot in Recovery, and format cache and do a factory reset as usual. Then reboot!
- Do all the initial steps. For now consider to not add your Google account. You have to test something before. You can notice, with the MAC address stored manually into the NVRAM, you will not have errors in Wifi (such as the famous "WiFi Nvram Warning 0*10 Error"). As soon as you will be connected to the Wifi, it will search and install the FEVER SE OTA ROM v.16. Let it continue! If not, go to Phone Updater, search and install the OTA update yourself!

- Test everything you think is important. You will have Baseband ok, IMEI ok, MAC addresses ok, camera ok, modem ok, 4g ok, ... all ok!
- The only real thing in Fever SE 11 Rom "not ok" is the Phone Serial number in the Settings/Phone info/status: it reports "0123456789ABCDEF" instead of the BAR code. I don't know why, but I don't care at all of it!

- When you'll think it's all ok with the new ROM, do an hard reset and configure it for your own needs (you will maintain the v.16 OTA and the NVRAM infos).

Fever v. 8 (3GB Ram + 16GB ROM) - Marshmallow 6 (v.16) Rooted:
So I successfully rooted it (thanks a lot manos78!).

I have some good and bad news.

The bad ones:
- on Wiko MM 6, the "CDS Information" menu for change the IMEIs in the Engineer Mode (MTK) is no longer here... so you can not use it to restore IMEIs (please see Screenshot_20160718-185110.png).

- ADB Insecure (v.2.0) doesn't work anymore. The PC doesn't recognize the device (see Clipboard01.jpg). Disabling it and doing a reboot of the device, enabling the original ADB, all restores ok!

- doing an hard reset, it will clear root status. So you have to re-root. Simply reboot in TWRP Recovery and re-install the SuperSu zip. It will complain that the boot.img is already patched, but it'll install it!

Now, the good news:
- Rooting works!! (see the other .png).

So, here we go:

- Download "TWRP_Wiko_Fever_M.rar" and "UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.76-20160630161323.zip".
- Flash ONLY the recovery.img in TWRP_Wiko_Fever_M.rar. If you flash also the boot.img, either the device won't boot after installing SuperSU, or it boots but no root nor SuperSu app! (It complains that "the patch is already applied" in the installation process of SuperSU and it will exit failing the installation).
- So, if you already flashed the modified boot.img, please reflash the stock Fever_SE_11 boot.img only.
- Power on the device, connect it to PC and copy the SuperSU zip in your device and then reboot in recovery (TWRP).
- Install it (check "verify zip signature").
- Check the logs...: if all went ok, just reboot...
- Now, you are root, and you will see the SuperSU app.

Screenshots:
I'm attaching some screenshots of the new Marshmallow ROM on Fever v.8 (3+16) and some of the rooted device. I deleted personal infos. One screenshot is from Factory Mode by the PC Webcam!
I'm sorry, but they are all from my Fever in Italian language... but I think you'll have no problems to get the info you'll need!

I hope this helps doing the big move! :)
Have fun!...and sorry for my English! :)

I need some serious help from anyone that has managed to fix their IMEIs... When flashing the stock ROM I unknowingly nuked NVRAM by selecting Format All. Since then I have been trying to restore the IMEIs in any way possible. The strangest thing is that I have 4 different backups of NVRAM but none of them fixes unknown baseband, they only fix the WiFi and Bluetooth MAC addresses. I have tried all of those apps which with you are supposed to obtain a temporary IMEI fix but no joy... I therefore went on to MAUI Meta and SN Write Tools. I have tried over 5 versions of each and plenty of different drivers but I can never get past either Target does not support any modem on MAUI and Start switch to MD meta and init Modem database: META_WAIT_FOR_TARGET_READY_TIMEOUT on SN Write Tools... If anyone has successfully fixed their IMEI or has any idea how to please help...

MrPunk

Mar 15, 2010
Rostock
meinepage24.de
Well in the meantime someone ported Nougat Resurrection Remix for the Micromax E481... This is a clone of the Wiko Fever and therefore this custom ROM should work for the Wiko Fever too. I haven't personally tried it out yet but some people have in the thread here and reported it working, with just a couple bugs. I've currently run out of time, but I'm sure somebody would be able to iron out those bugs and make the ROM perfect (the bugs present are only minor but it would be better to have none).

So I have it installed, and must say so far completely liquid.
Only it has not recognized my sim card, eg what I have done.

I would be glad if it in the forum someone got to run. And tell me how it goes. I worked exactly according to instructions.

FERRARI81

Oct 27, 2014
@MrPunk

Does your phone recognize imei?
Can you post the screenshot under Settings>>About phone>>Status>>IMEI (or similar path, I've not the phone with me)

P.s. iIf IMEI are recognized, edit the screenshot obscuring the last IMEI numbers

May 27, 2015
@MrPunk

Does your phone recognize imei?
Can you post the screenshot under Settings>>About phone>>Status>>IMEI (or similar path, I've not the phone with me)

P.s. iIf IMEI are recognized, edit the screenshot obscuring the last IMEI numbers

I have the same problem, baseband and IMEI are unknown. I tried restoring the nvram backup but nothing changed. Also to note is that is doesn't let me restore nvdata, it says it cannot format the partition.

GianmaNoc

Sep 4, 2017
Hi all!
Finally I updated my Wiko Fever v. 8 (3GB Ram + 16GB ROM) to Fever SE Marshmallow v.11 (and after, V.16 via OTA) ROM.

This is the first Android I have... so I did a very bad thing: I did the whole flash format (except the bootloader) as stated by a user, and then I downloaded the entire SE image.
All ok, except for IMEI 1 and 2, BAR code, BT and WiFi MAC addresses lost forever! :(

I did have no backup at all... so also restoring the Fever v.39 Rom ends with a no IMEI and others lost!

Ok, I reserched all the Internet with 2 days hard tries... and finally got the solution (I mean definitive, not temporary as write them with mobile uncle mtk tools or rooting and writing mac addresses manually in nvram...).
The real problem was that any software I used to write serials to the mtk6753 ended up with execution errors when loading the BPLGUInfo* DB files. Also, I noticed that many of these tools support only mtk65xx cpus, while I had a mtk67xx.

On an italian forum (thank's a lot bovirus for your very good collection of software links!!), I finally found one, and only ONE software that supports my cpu:

-> Mediatek Meta MAUI 3G v. 8.1520.1 <- only this version, the others end up with errors with the DB files!

Ok, so I tested that this software really connects to my phone and deals with it. I can also restore the IMEIs to the ones written on the original box. But the other codes? No chance!

So I tried this one:

-> SN Write tool 2.1504.00

Ok, it did not work! Same problems with DB files! ... But I solved it: you can notice that both softwares (Meta Maui and SN Write tool) are based on Meta.dll and some others. So I copied ALL the DLLs from the (working) Meta MAUI and overwrited the ones on the SN Write Tool directory.
I restarted the SN Write tool, configured it to write BAR Code, IMEIs, BT and Wifi MAC addresses... and ... tada... IT WORKED!!

So the NVRAM, now, is perfectly restored to its initial status:
BAR code: LN{BAR code numbers on the box}0 - BAR code on the box is 13 numbers, while there are 16 characters to enter!
IMEI 1 and 2: on the box.
WiFI MAC: I initially stored it on the Wifi Router, so I restored it from here.
BT MAC: xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx -> the first 4 entries are identical to the WiFI MAC (same chipset constructor), for the other 2 entries you can put anything hexdecimal.

So, I ended up with a Fever SE Marshmallow v.16 ROM on my Fever v.8 Phone perfectly working from about 2 weeks! No problems at all... BUT you have to format ALL the phone, including NVRAM, and restore values manually!
Why? I tried to do a full backup of the ROM (fever v.39 after Serials manual restore) and I found that anything you do to upgrade to SE and restore, or leave untouched NVRAM, you end up with no Baseband or camera problems, or whatever else. It seems that the real big difference from the v.8 and SE Fever is the NVRAM format and info there stored.

The only configuration that worked, was to do a full phone ERASE (INCLUDING Boot Loader) and full SE download. THEN, to write Serials with the method explained.

I had nothing to lose, my phone was already formatted by a my error prior to do a full backup... but beware: this CAN damage your phone!!!

So, here we go:

----------------------------PLEASE READ ALL before doing anything!!!!!----------------------------
----->>> I'm not responsible of anything wrong can happen to your phone, even also bricking it! It's a your choice to do it or not!!! <<<-----

- For who cares, I'm using a laptop with Windows 8.1 Pro installed and a good battery (just in case...).
- If you have a working NVRAM, please enter in Factory Mode -> single test -> version, and write down all the info there (BAR code, IMEIs, etc.).
- If you have a working NVRAM, I suggest you to do a FULL Rom backup before doing anything else... at least you can restore it!
- If you, as me, have a NOT working, or erased, NVRAM... please recover info from the original box, and, maybe, the WiFi router, if you stored the mac there!

- Install the wiko drivers, the cdc and vcom drivers (on windows 8.1+ you have to disable driver's signature check!)
- Get the Fever_SE_11 Rom, and deploy it in a directory of your choice. DO NOT DOWNLOAD IT TO THE PHONE! Write down the Fever SE \rom subdirectory path: you will need it for the two DB files here stored!
- Install the Mediatek Meta MAUI 3G v. 8.1520.1 software
- Do a connection test with the phone, using Fever SE 11 DB files (in the Stock ROM package you just deployed).
- If you can, for example, READ the IMEIs, you are fine... continue! Otherwise STOP HERE!!! You have no return ways, if you can not connect successfully to your phone!!
- Ok, the Mediatek Meta MAUI 3G v. 8.1520.1 we have tested to be ok! So, now unzip the SN Write tool 2.1504.00 in a directory of your choice.
- COPY all the DLLs from the Mediatek Meta MAUI 3G v. 8.1520.1 install directory, TO the directory where you unzipped the SN Write tool 2.1504.00, overwriting all the DLLs here!
- Test it! You can do that configuring it to only write, e.g., the BAR code! If it works, you win! Otherwise, STOP DEFINITIVELY HERE!!!

Ok, It worked? so we go on... we'll format all! PLEASE BACKUP ALL YOUR DATA, THIS WILL ERASE ANYTHING!!!

- Unzip the SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1620_Win in a directory of your choice.
- Turn off your phone, remove SD and SIM cards.
- Open SP FLASH Tool and on the firmware page, select Download only, and the FEVER SE 11 scatter file.
- Go to the Format page and select Format Auto + Format ALL the flash.
- Click Start
- It will ERASE ALL your phone Flash ROM.
- Ok, when completed, close the "completed" dialog and detach your phone from the USB.
- Now your phone is completely wiped (NVRAM included).
- Go to the Firmware page and click Start (the same page where above you selected the download mode and scatter file)
- It will start download the bootloader, first, and then the whole FEVER SE 11 ROM.
- When finished, close the "completed" dialog, and then close the SP Flash Tool software.
- Turn on your phone, and wait for it to be up on the first screen asking for the language.
- Ok, it works... but not at all... you have to restore your serials, remember?

IMEI and serials restore:
- Do not go ahead, and reboot it immediately in Factory mode, -> single test -> version. You should see nothing here, you have lost all info, IMEI, etc.
- Ok, turn it off!
- Open SN Write tool 2.1504.00, and configure it to write BAR Code, the two IMEIs (different IMEIs, not the same for the two slots!), BT and Wi-fi Mac addresses.
- Fill in all the data you writed down initially, or the data found on the original box.
- For the BAR code the format seems to be "LN{BAR code numbers on the box}0" - BAR code on the box is 13 numbers, while there are 16 characters to enter!
- For the BT and Wifi MAC, these are to be written whitout ":". So if your WiFi MAC is "BC:44:34:56:48:AF" you have to write it "BC44345648AF". The BT MAC is similar to Wifi MAC for the first 4 entries, so it will be "BC443456xxyy"
- If you do not remember the two MAC addresses, you can use "BC:44:34:xx:yy:zz" for the Wiko (the chipset constructor is the same!) and generate a random xx:yy;zz, where xx is the same for both Wifi and BT, while the yy and zz HAVE to be DIFFERENT!!
- Ok, then click start and when you see the software is waiting for the phone, connect it (powered off!).
- It will do an handshake with it, and the process will begin. It took, for me, 5 minutes!!! So let it work, do not disconnect the phone, or power it off.
- When it will complete the operation, you can exit the software and disconnect the phone.
- Power on it in Factory mode -> single test -> version. You should see all the original serial and data you saved!

Final steps:
- Ok, now reboot in Recovery, and format cache and do a factory reset as usual. Then reboot!
- Do all the initial steps. For now consider to not add your Google account. You have to test something before. You can notice, with the MAC address stored manually into the NVRAM, you will not have errors in Wifi (such as the famous "WiFi Nvram Warning 0*10 Error"). As soon as you will be connected to the Wifi, it will search and install the FEVER SE OTA ROM v.16. Let it continue! If not, go to Phone Updater, search and install the OTA update yourself!

- Test everything you think is important. You will have Baseband ok, IMEI ok, MAC addresses ok, camera ok, modem ok, 4g ok, ... all ok!
- The only real thing in Fever SE 11 Rom "not ok" is the Phone Serial number in the Settings/Phone info/status: it reports "0123456789ABCDEF" instead of the BAR code. I don't know why, but I don't care at all of it!

- When you'll think it's all ok with the new ROM, do an hard reset and configure it for your own needs (you will maintain the v.16 OTA and the NVRAM infos).

Fever v. 8 (3GB Ram + 16GB ROM) - Marshmallow 6 (v.16) Rooted:
So I successfully rooted it (thanks a lot manos78!).

I have some good and bad news.

The bad ones:
- on Wiko MM 6, the "CDS Information" menu for change the IMEIs in the Engineer Mode (MTK) is no longer here... so you can not use it to restore IMEIs (please see Screenshot_20160718-185110.png).

- ADB Insecure (v.2.0) doesn't work anymore. The PC doesn't recognize the device (see Clipboard01.jpg). Disabling it and doing a reboot of the device, enabling the original ADB, all restores ok!

- doing an hard reset, it will clear root status. So you have to re-root. Simply reboot in TWRP Recovery and re-install the SuperSu zip. It will complain that the boot.img is already patched, but it'll install it!

Now, the good news:
- Rooting works!! (see the other .png).

So, here we go:

- Download "TWRP_Wiko_Fever_M.rar" and "UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.76-20160630161323.zip".
- Flash ONLY the recovery.img in TWRP_Wiko_Fever_M.rar. If you flash also the boot.img, either the device won't boot after installing SuperSU, or it boots but no root nor SuperSu app! (It complains that "the patch is already applied" in the installation process of SuperSU and it will exit failing the installation).
- So, if you already flashed the modified boot.img, please reflash the stock Fever_SE_11 boot.img only.
- Power on the device, connect it to PC and copy the SuperSU zip in your device and then reboot in recovery (TWRP).
- Install it (check "verify zip signature").
- Check the logs...: if all went ok, just reboot...
- Now, you are root, and you will see the SuperSU app.

Screenshots:
I'm attaching some screenshots of the new Marshmallow ROM on Fever v.8 (3+16) and some of the rooted device. I deleted personal infos. One screenshot is from Factory Mode by the PC Webcam!
I'm sorry, but they are all from my Fever in Italian language... but I think you'll have no problems to get the info you'll need!

I hope this helps doing the big move! :)
Have fun!...and sorry for my English! :)
----------------

i hope you can help me. So i follow your guide but i have problem with meta maui. Infact when i try to link with my wiko fever i haven't error, but nothing heppens the circle is ever red and green.
So i try to copy maui file dll. to sn write, but when i link my phone, give me that error: "meta wait for target ready timeout".
What can i do?

May 27, 2015
----------------

i hope you can help me. So i follow your guide but i have problem with meta maui. Infact when i try to link with my wiko fever i haven't error, but nothing heppens the circle is ever red and green.
So i try to copy maui file dll. to sn write, but when i link my phone, give me that error: "meta wait for target ready timeout".
What can i do?

I had the same problem, I fixed the baseband and IMEI by flashing the stock firmware to the device, which I found here. Personally I flashed v18, but it might also work with v31. You can always update the phone later.

GianmaNoc

Sep 4, 2017
I had the same problem, I fixed the baseband and IMEI by flashing the stock firmware to the device, which I found . Personally I flashed v18, but it might also work with v31. You can always update the phone later.

------
i have already flash this firmware stock, but it doesn't solve the problem. Wiko doesn't read sim card :(

GianmaNoc

Sep 4, 2017
Ok there are now many ways to restore the IMEI. One of them is this, which requires you to access engineering mode. On Lollipop this can be accessed through typing *#*#3646633#*#* in the dialer, and on Marshmallow through typing *#*#84666364#*#*.

-----

i don't know how but now the maui meta and sn write works for me. I take imei behind phone battery and change on my phone, but when i put in my sim card, it still unrecognized -.-".

GianmaNoc

Sep 4, 2017
If MAUI Meta and SN Write Tool worked for you that means the NVRAM partition should be repaired. That means you can now re-flash the stock ROM without doing a format all, to let the ROM take the IMEIs from the partition.

I reflash without format all, but it's the same. I don't know how to do.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Rooting GUIDE

Hi,
    Good news: Rooting is done! :victory:

Here is the guide for rooting your Wiko Fever:

Warning (for newbies): First copy all indicated files to your SD card using your phone in normal state. Or use a PC and a SD reader for copy them when indicated.

1) Unlock bootloader:

1.1) Boot for first time your device. I recommend to NOT register/login/add Wifi/add accounts/etc., because the unlock process DELETES all your data in the device. So to go more fast, skip all, and go directly to SETTINGS. In section ABOUT DEVICE, enable the developer options with eight time picks over “Build number”. Then in SETTINGS/DEVELOPER OPTIONS, enable the option “OEM unlocking”. Then power off.

1.2) Power on the device in the BOOTLOADER mode (using ADB: "adb reboot-bootloader"). Execute in your computer the command “fastboot oem unlock”, say YES with “vol+” and “power” buttons. Then select reboot. This ERASES completely your device (factory restore), but the bootloader will be UNLOCKED! Two reboots needed.

2) Install custom Recovery:

2.1) Download from here the BETA 1 of CWM BETA 2 of CWM BETA 3 of CWM: http://www.sendspace.com/file/4g87bj
    OR Download TWRP Beta 1 for Lollipop 5.1 from Hanuma: http://www.sendspace.com/file/y4jel8
    (Original post: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=64543542&postcount=45)
    OR Download TWRP 3.0.2.0 for Marshmallow from Hanuma: https://www.sendspace.com/file/9ms9zz
    (Original post: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=67531723&postcount=217)

2.2) Boot in the BOOTLOADER mode (using ADB: "adb reboot-bootloader"). Then execute command “fastboot flash recovery recovery-custom-wiko-fever.img”; and then “fastboot reboot”.

3) Rooting:

3.1) Copy last beta of SuperSU v2.52 to your SD Card (file BETA-SuperSU-v2.52.zip).
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/apps/supersu/2014-09-02-supersu-v2-05-t2868133

3.2) Boot in the CWM with “Vol+” and “Power” buttons.

3.3) Install ZIP from external-sd card.

3.4) Reboot and don’t select “fix root”, only “Yes”.

3.5) After boot, start SuperSU and configure it. Root done!

4) Xposed install:

4.1) Copy last release of Xposed Installer to your SD Card. Use files from here:
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=3034811
    * xposed-v78-sdk22-arm64.zip
    * XposedInstaller_3.0_alpha4.apk
    * xposed-uninstaller-20150831-arm64.zip (in case of errors).

4.2) Boot in the Recovery, and install the framework (file xposed-v78-sdk22-arm64.zip).

4.3) After reboot, install the Xposed APK (file XposedInstaller_3.0_alpha4.apk).

4.4) Reboot. The Xposed framework is running.

Enjoy! :cool:

Notes: Before starting to root your device I recommend to do a full DUMP of the firmware using the SP Flash Tool. Use my handmade scatter file. :angel:

Thank you to all developers & supporters! :highfive:
    TWRP Recovery 2.8.7.0 Fever(Beta) http://d-h.st/82jl
    b880e688039fdd8f0bcec2475eabe0c1.png
    Has anyone tried this on the Blu Life One X yet?
    Just performed this on my new Blu Life One X and it worked perfectly! Thanks OP. Hope we get some more ROM support.
    unable to install costom recovery every time i install and reboot the phone in recovery it open stock recovery again

Same here. Perhaps we are doing something wrong?

I got it working.

Don't follow the instructions to use fastboot reboot after flashing recovery. Instead after flashing recovery, unplug the USB cable. Then hold vol+ and power until it turns off. Let go, then after a second hold them both again. This time it will boot into custom recovery.

The next time I tried to enter CWM it still went into stock recovery. I did the same method and that time it stuck. Now when I go into recovery it is always the custom recovery.
    TWRP 3.0.2.0 Wiko Fever Marshmallow

TWRP 3.0.2.0 Wiko Fever Marshmallow
    Download
    Download Material Theme

WARNING!! Strictly follow these installation instruction!
    Install:
    1. Flash the recovery.img using SP FlashTool
    2. Enter into TWRP and Install the patch "SuperSU 2.78-SR1"
    3. Reboot to the system

SuperSU v2.78-SR1 http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1538053