Question Root Xiaomi redmi note 10 pro

Search This thread

XibalbaM

Jul 5, 2022
Hello, I'm starting with rooting and I need to root mi phone, a Xiaomi redmi note 10 pro, but evrybo says differents things. First, does it exist a safe auto root app, who keeps user datas ? Else, how to backup them ? In other case, how to Root manualy ? How long is it ? What are the inconvenients to root the phone, unless the security? I'm sorry for this amount of questions, but I can't find a consensus, and I want to be sure before do anything.
And sorry for the bad English, I'm French.

Thanks by advance

BigChungus321

Hello, I'm starting with rooting and I need to root mi phone, a Xiaomi redmi note 10 pro, but evrybo says differents things. First, does it exist a safe auto root app, who keeps user datas ? Else, how to backup them ? In other case, how to Root manualy ? How long is it ? What are the inconvenients to root the phone, unless the security? I'm sorry for this amount of questions, but I can't find a consensus, and I want to be sure before do anything.

Thanks by advance
1. Autoroot/One-Click roots are dead (outdated for the most part) and doesn't work on latest android versions.
2. Rooting doesn't clear your data, unlocking your bootloader is however.
3. Back up your data through drive or whatever, SD card is much preferable
4. Rooting requires bootloader unlock which means format data is needed. After BL unlock, flash twrp through adb fastboot and flash Magisk or directly flash a patched boot IMG through adb, saves hassle of flashing twrp (research this part thoroughly).
5. Rooting takes less than 10 mins, unlocking bootloader takes 7 days at the very least.
6. Rooting does prevent you from using banking apps, certain apps, and passing safety net, however there are many ways to hide root and continue to use your desired banking apps and pass safetynet so you can continue using apps with root privileges.
7. Rooting is safe, its the users fault if they use an incompatible module, granted an unsafe app root permission etc. Research a lot on the apps and modules you want to use and don't just grant root every time.

Reactions: Sithhy™

XibalbaM

Jul 5, 2022
1. Autoroot/One-Click roots are dead (outdated for the most part) and doesn't work on latest android versions.
4. Rooting requires bootloader unlock which means format data is needed. After BL unlock, flash twrp through adb fastboot and flash Magisk or directly flash a patched boot IMG through adb, saves hassle of flashing twrp (research this part thoroughly).
5. Rooting takes less than 10 mins, unlocking bootloader takes 7 days at the very least.
6. Rooting does prevent you from using banking apps, certain apps, and passing safety net, however there are many ways to hide root and continue to use your desired banking apps and pass safetynet so you can continue using apps with root privileges.
7. Rooting is safe, its the users fault if they use an incompatible module, granted an unsafe app root permission etc. Research a lot on the apps and modules you want to use and don't just grant root every time.
Thanks a lot

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks by advance