[Root] Xperia E 11.3.A.2.23 Easy

Search This thread

DeathshadeHDR

May 18, 2013
Hi!
I want to share this method I found to root our xperia. I searched a lot here, but most methods included changing the version, then rooting, and downloading several other stuff. This one is pretty easier than most. It's a PC software called Kingo Root App (google it, I can't post links yet :( )
It's REAAALLY easy to use. Just download and follow the steps the program asks (activate bootloader on cellphone and download appropriate driver wich the soft downloads alone, you don't have to do anything but wait) and after clicking the root button, let it finish. Really easy and works like charm. I suppose it also works for Miro, J and Tipo. There is a list of supported devices on the site so you can check it. On my Xperia E C1504 with latest firmware it worked like charm.
So, if anybody wants to give it a try, please post the results here
PD: not my soft nor related with the developing of it. Just found it around here and gave it a try.
PD2: It installs SuperSU
Screen:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-11-13-09-21-05.png
    Screenshot_2013-11-13-09-21-05.png
    27.5 KB · Views: 763
Last edited:
Reactions: KDB223

Rajat22

Nov 14, 2013
bbsr
need help

Hi!
I want to share this method I found to root our xperia. I searched a lot here, but most methods included changing the version, then rooting, and downloading several other stuff. This one is pretty easier than most. It's a PC software called Kingo Root App (google it, I can't post links yet :( )
It's REAAALLY easy to use. Just download and follow the steps the program asks (activate bootloader on cellphone and download appropriate driver wich the soft downloads allone, you dont have to do anything but wait) and after clicking the root button, let it finish. Really easy and works like charm. I suppose it also works for Miro, J and Tipo. There is a list of supported devices on the site so you can check it. On my Xperia E C1504 with latest firmware it worked like charm.
PD: not my soft nor related with the developing of it. Just found it around here and gave it a try.
Screen:

i tryed to root my device its succesfully done ... now i want to remove my root can it is possible

DeathshadeHDR

May 18, 2013
i tryed to root my device its succesfully done ... now i want to remove my root can it is possible

The software's FAQ says you can do it (First answer on the FAQ page "You can “unroot” your device any time with Kingo Android Root") but i have not tried it so I can't tell you how it would be. I imagine you have to connect your phone to the pc, start the program and there should be the unroot option. Search it. If the page says you can, then there must be the option to unroot. Try it and share if it was possible

PD: out of curiosity: Why would you root and then unroot your device? haha ;)

DeathshadeHDR

May 18, 2013

Okay, after searching a bit on google I found this ( techgravy. net/one-click-android-root-kingo-rooting-tool erase the space between the "." and "net"). It should be as I said on my previous response according to this page (the example is with another phone but I imagine it applies)

Rajat22

Nov 14, 2013
bbsr
rooting and unrooting successful

The software's FAQ says you can do it (First answer on the FAQ page "You can “unroot” your device any time with Kingo Android Root") but i have not tried it so I can't tell you how it would be. I imagine you have to connect your phone to the pc, start the program and there should be the unroot option. Search it. If the page says you can, then there must be the option to unroot. Try it and share if it was possible

i did to try 1st time it lags so i try to unroot....its successful ..my device now unrooted is it means i get back my warrenty ????

now i want to root again my phone becoz i found a app name greenify it will stop lags...so can i ..and just want to ask u something i have avast antivirus activated ..whe i will succesfull rooting i wil activate firewall to its root ... is there any prob to do this.....

---------- Post added at 03:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 AM ----------

can i use xbooster ..is it good for phone ????? or my greenify is good ???? plz reply

KDB223

Aug 15, 2013

Of course it is. You can do that from SuperSU itself.
In SuperSU, swipe to Settings and under 'Cleanup' you'll find 'full unroot' .Try it. (I haven't tried it yet though)

Rajat22

Nov 14, 2013
bbsr
ROOTING

of course it is. You can do that from supersu itself.
In supersu, swipe to settings and under 'cleanup' you'll find 'full unroot' .try it. (i haven't tried it yet though)

after unroot will i get my warrenty back ???? I didnot unlock bootloader

can u give me some battery saver apps for rooted android....
Some good apps which can give me good performance and lag free xperia e

wat is setcpu and greenify can u plz tell me how to use it..... And also tell me how to use xbooster

KDB223

Aug 15, 2013

wat is setcpu and greenify can u plz tell me how to use it..... And also tell me how to use xbooster

Yes you will get your warranty back after you unroot.

As for battery saving apps, you can try DU Battery Saver and Greenify.

For reducing lag, try Seeder, LagFix, RAM Manager Pro and Greenify.

And what do you mean by saying you don't know how to use Greenify... It's so simple!
Just pick an app, and select the tick mark (on the upper right) and That's It!
Even SetCPU is not so hard. Think logically(... those sliders are for the max and min frequency of your processor. Increase the min to 1008 for getting the best out of the CPU. (thus will cause SEVERE battery drain however, so use it only when u need it.

sent from my Xperia E (C1504) using xda Premium
HIT THE THANKS BUTTON IF I WAS OF ANY HELP :D

Reactions: sayujnair

Rajat22

Nov 14, 2013
bbsr
app

And what do you mean by saying you don't know how to use Greenify... It's so simple!
Even SetCPU is not so hard. Think logically(... those sliders are for the max and min frequency of your processor. Increase the min to 1008 for getting the best out of the CPU. (thus will cause SEVERE battery drain however, so use it only when u need it.

wat about xbooster???

Rajat22

Nov 14, 2013
bbsr
rooted application

What's so hard?
Just choose the mode, that's it!
I don't know details because I don't use it any more (RAM Manager Pro is better for me)

can u plz give me ram manager pro....i dont have...if try i will need to buy..plz upload here

and better if u write setting also of ram manager pro..becoz im new to android hope u help me

Last edited:

KDB223

Aug 15, 2013
can u plz give me ram manager pro....i dont have...if try i will need to buy..plz upload here

and better if u write setting also of ram manager pro..becoz im new to android hope u help me

No can do. :thumbdown:
No warez allowed on xda.

montekristo

Jul 23, 2011
PÄRNU
I used this method.Maybe it helps someone.
Open bootloader with FLASHTOOL(if your phone allows it) with Sony official code.You get it from Sony site.
Make update to 11.3.A.2.23 with EMMA
Install FRAMAROOT.apk and root your phone with Gandalf version
And you have latest version with opened bootloader and rooted!

By me its worked,but there is always a different way do to this!Just read and search and try and...

SONY E
C1505 SS
ROOTED
OPENED BOOTLOADER
11.3.A.2.23

Rajat22

Nov 14, 2013
bbsr
app

No can do. :thumbdown:
No warez allowed on xda.

what do u mean ???? i m a xda user now... if we can focus up we can see that xda is popular for android apps and android hacking rooting....they published rooting apps and helps others so why u cant help me

KDB223

Aug 15, 2013
what do u mean ???? i m a xda user now... if we can focus up we can see that xda is popular for android apps and android hacking rooting....they published rooting apps and helps others so why u cant help me

Look, the dev who made that app didn't release it on xda.
He put it on Google Play Store instead, and put a price on it.
You are fully free to use the APKs that are available on xda (uploaded on xda) (and thank the dev for providing awesome stuff at no cost!)
Also note that it isn't xda who makes these apps, but the devs who do. And it's completely their choice if they want to upload the app on xda or on Play Store.
So show some respect to the dev - go and buy it.

P.S - I could upload the APK, but then admins and mods will come at me with all guns blaring and ban my account.
So, no hard feelings, but I cannot provide you the APK

Last edited:

Rajat22

Nov 14, 2013
bbsr
app

Look, the dev who made that app didn't release it on xda.
He put it on Google Play Store instead, and put a price on it.
You are fully free to use the APKs that are available on xda (uploaded on xda) (and thank the dev for providing awesome stuff at no cost!)
Also note that it isn't xda who makes these apps, but the devs who do. And it's completely their choice if they want to upload the app on xda or on Play Store.
So show some respect to the dev - go and buy it.

P.S - I could upload the APK, but then admins and mods will come at me with all guns blaring and ban my account.
So, no hard feelings, but I cannot provide you the APK

ok i got it... i just want to say tat ur useung ram manager pro...atleast u have the paid copy which i can use ..give me favor email me atleast the apk file

syedzeshan

Oct 22, 2013
ok i got it... i just want to say tat ur useung ram manager pro...atleast u have the paid copy which i can use ..give me favor email me atleast the apk file

dude piracy is not allowed.the dev has put much effort to develop the app.if you need it buy it from play store or choose free alternatives!
and once someone has bought a paid app from play store,that doesn't allow him to circulate the apk ! its for his own personal use!

Akhil J Kumar

Nov 17, 2013
What's so hard?
I don't know details because I don't use it any more (RAM Manager Pro is better for me)

will the bootloading process be performed automatically?? or do i have to follow the instructions in the sonymobile.com page?

KDB223

Aug 15, 2013
will the bootloading process be performed automatically?? or do i have to follow the instructions in the sonymobile.com page?

:what::what::what::what:
Are you sure you quoted the right post? :rolleyes:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi!
    It's REAAALLY easy to use. Just download and follow the steps the program asks (activate bootloader on cellphone and download appropriate driver wich the soft downloads alone, you don't have to do anything but wait) and after clicking the root button, let it finish. Really easy and works like charm. I suppose it also works for Miro, J and Tipo. There is a list of supported devices on the site so you can check it. On my Xperia E C1504 with latest firmware it worked like charm.
    Screen:

wat about xbooster???

What's so hard?

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone