Rajat22

Nov 14, 2013
bbsr
app

No can do. :thumbdown:
No warez allowed on xda.

sent from my Xperia E (C1504) using xda Premium
HIT THE THANKS BUTTON IF I WAS OF ANY HELP :D

when i try to run ram manager pro why it is asking for busy box not found plz install it... wat is busy box ??? why it needed

---------- Post added at 06:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 AM ----------

The software's FAQ says you can do it (First answer on the FAQ page "You can “unroot” your device any time with Kingo Android Root") but i have not tried it so I can't tell you how it would be. I imagine you have to connect your phone to the pc, start the program and there should be the unroot option. Search it. If the page says you can, then there must be the option to unroot. Try it and share if it was possible

PD: out of curiosity: Why would you root and then unroot your device? haha ;)

why in busy box need to run scripts.. why my last scripts shows error ???? is it dangerous >??? how to solve the matter

KDB223

Aug 15, 2013
when i try to run ram manager pro why it is asking for busy box not found plz install it... wat is busy box ??? why it needed

Busybox is collection of numerous custom modules needed by some apps to function.
Install it, it's harmless ;)
Don't forget the Thanks button! :D

Rajat22

Nov 14, 2013
bbsr
BUSY BOX

busybox is collection of numerous custom modules needed by some apps to function.
don't forget the thanks button! :d
sent from my xperia e (c1504) using xda premium
hit the thanks button if i was of any help :d

why it need to run scripts...zipalign apks script showing error is is dangerous ??? How to solve it

KDB223

Aug 15, 2013
why it need to run scripts...zipalign apks script showing error is is dangerous ??? How to solve it

Scripts? RAM manager doesn't run scripts.
If you're talking of the errors after running zipalign, then it most probably isn't dangerous.

Paste one line of the error here.

IF THE ERROR IS something like - could not zipalign because apk was already zipaligned, then it's perfectly normal, no need to worry.

Rajat22

Nov 14, 2013
bbsr
Killing appps

busybox is collection of numerous custom modules needed by some apps to function.
don't forget the thanks button! :d
sent from my xperia e (c1504) using xda premium

if i use to kill busybox frm backgroung is it harmfull >>??

KDB223

Aug 15, 2013
if i use to kill busybox frm backgroung is it harmfull >>??

Nope.
Don't be so scared. Almost any application can be killed without affecting anything. :cool:

Rajat22

Nov 14, 2013
bbsr
app

scripts? Ram manager doesn't run scripts.
If you're talking of the errors after running zipalign, then it most probably isn't dangerous.

Paste one line of the error here.

If the error is something like - could not zipalign because apk was already zipaligned, then it's perfectly normal, no need to worry.

Sent from my xperia e (c1504) using xda premium

error binary not found

KDB223

Aug 15, 2013
error binary not found

Looks like you didn't install the zipalign binary.
Are you using 'Busybox Installer' ?
You can install the binary from that.

Rajat22

Nov 14, 2013
bbsr
Looks like you didn't install the zipalign binary.
Are you using 'Busybox Installer' ?
You can install the binary from that.

plz i have reset my phone rooted my phone again now i have busybox installer tell me wat to install wat not to install which scripts need to run and which dont..

when i can install ram manager pro after running or before runing scripts??? if i totally dont run the scripts wat will happen ????/

DeathshadeHDR

May 18, 2013
plz i have reset my phone rooted my phone again now i have busybox installer tell me wat to install wat not to install which scripts need to run and which dont..

when i can install ram manager pro after running or before runing scripts??? if i totally dont run the scripts wat will happen ????/

Dude, you don't need any scripts for Ram Manager to work. If you have successfully rooted your phone and want a better performance install XBooster (it's free on the market and it's like ram manager, just as easy to use) and Seeder (Free app posted on xda here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1987032 ). These are free alternatives to Ram Manager Pro, as you said you could not pay for it. Remember that the xda policy is to support developers and no app-pirating

vulturext

• Dec 5, 2012
    hi.i managed to root my xperia e, superSu is there and it's rooted.the problem is that, after rooting, the wifi take forever to turn on, and i can't cancel it turning on.it just keep "turning on wifi".another problem is that, the battery level just keep displaying 100%.what should i do?i'm on .23 kernel, with bootloader locked.

Rajat22

Nov 14, 2013
    bbsr
    battery calibration

Hi!
    I want to share this method I found to root our xperia. I searched a lot here, but most methods included changing the version, then rooting, and downloading several other stuff. This one is pretty easier than most. It's a PC software called Kingo Root App (google it, I can't post links yet :( )
    It's REAAALLY easy to use. Just download and follow the steps the program asks (activate bootloader on cellphone and download appropriate driver wich the soft downloads alone, you don't have to do anything but wait) and after clicking the root button, let it finish. Really easy and works like charm. I suppose it also works for Miro, J and Tipo. There is a list of supported devices on the site so you can check it. On my Xperia E C1504 with latest firmware it worked like charm.
    So, if anybody wants to give it a try, please post the results here
    PD: not my soft nor related with the developing of it. Just found it around here and gave it a try.
    PD2: It installs SuperSU
    Screen:
    bro wat is battery calibration apk.. can i use it for my xperia e.. mine is not flased will it work pplz reply

---------- Post added at 04:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 AM ----------

You do *NOT* require any script to run RAM Manager Pro.
    Just Busybox.

bro wat is battery calibration apk.. can i use it for my xperia e.. mine is not flased will it work pplz reply

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      Hi!
      I want to share this method I found to root our xperia. I searched a lot here, but most methods included changing the version, then rooting, and downloading several other stuff. This one is pretty easier than most. It's a PC software called Kingo Root App (google it, I can't post links yet :( )
      It's REAAALLY easy to use. Just download and follow the steps the program asks (activate bootloader on cellphone and download appropriate driver wich the soft downloads alone, you don't have to do anything but wait) and after clicking the root button, let it finish. Really easy and works like charm. I suppose it also works for Miro, J and Tipo. There is a list of supported devices on the site so you can check it. On my Xperia E C1504 with latest firmware it worked like charm.
      So, if anybody wants to give it a try, please post the results here
      PD: not my soft nor related with the developing of it. Just found it around here and gave it a try.
      PD2: It installs SuperSU
      Screen:
      after unroot will i get my warrenty back ???? I didnot unlock bootloader

can u give me some battery saver apps for rooted android....
      Some good apps which can give me good performance and lag free xperia e

wat is setcpu and greenify can u plz tell me how to use it..... And also tell me how to use xbooster

Yes you will get your warranty back after you unroot.

As for battery saving apps, you can try DU Battery Saver and Greenify.

For reducing lag, try Seeder, LagFix, RAM Manager Pro and Greenify.

And what do you mean by saying you don't know how to use Greenify... It's so simple!
      Just pick an app, and select the tick mark (on the upper right) and That's It!
      Even SetCPU is not so hard. Think logically(... those sliders are for the max and min frequency of your processor. Increase the min to 1008 for getting the best out of the CPU. (thus will cause SEVERE battery drain however, so use it only when u need it.

wat about xbooster???

What's so hard?
      Just choose the mode, that's it!
      I don't know details because I don't use it any more (RAM Manager Pro is better for me)