[ROOT] [Xperia X] [STOCK KERNELS] - [LATEST] 34.4.A.2.118 -25-SEPT-2018

Search This thread

Zetasjj

Jun 21, 2016
Hmm, first of all we should get you up to date on your firmware.. If you wish.. You can use flash tool and download the latest firmware for your location and reflash you phone.. or as I prefer to do it, I use flashtool to relock my bootloader and then reboot it you'll get a red triangle saying a few things and you phone turn off.. Then fire up Sony companion click on the software repair tab click the small box in the lower left corner and follow the directions on the screen. It will take a bit but it will fix your phone with the latest firmware.

now its working!, I think I forgot something in the process, anyway thanks for the help:)

thuvx

May 25, 2018
sorry sir, I am newbie and I have a question. What are DRM-Fix_System_Mode.zip, F512X_34.4.A.X.X_CLEAN.img and twrp-3.1.1-suzu-2017.08.22.img? If there are files from internet, where can I download them? If not, how can I create them? thanks a lot!

hhjadeja007

Jul 31, 2016
sorry sir, I am newbie and I have a question. What are DRM-Fix_System_Mode.zip, F512X_34.4.A.X.X_CLEAN.img and twrp-3.1.1-suzu-2017.08.22.img? If there are files from internet, where can I download them? If not, how can I create them? thanks a lot!
Read the first post carefully and go through each link to know about drm fix and flashtool and other stuff and Download links are included in the first post only.

Reactions: YasuHamed and thuvx

lilbrat

Jun 13, 2011
Amman
Xiaomi Mi Pad 5
Nothing Phone 2
I dont get it :D Replace it with what?

Did you use this method to root your device? If so go back to the same folder that has the kernel image, twrp ect.. And you will see the file that you need.. Make a backup of the file on your phone remember the permissions and replace it with the file you took from the folder, change the permissions and reboot...

gmxz

Oct 18, 2016
Where is face unlock in nougat 252

After doing everything i end up with less feature with this procedure
As i rooted 252 but there are many stock feature are gone
But the ones i use is face unlock and voice unlock
Can anybody help me to get them back

---------- Post added at 07:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 AM ----------

usually xposed doesn't work! few users only have claimed that xposed is working ..

First i end up having bootloop
But then i remembered how i installed xposed in z3+
Install the suitable version of exposed according to your android version
How it is done
It is installed after you managed to install twrp and
Well just flash the xposed.zip after megisk n bloatware
Zip i mean after every zip you flashed during rooting
Then reboot to system
It will give you 1 bootloop then hold power button and volume up n down to restart manually
An there you go have a add less YouTube experience

YasuHamed

Dec 17, 2013
After doing everything i end up with less feature with this procedure
As i rooted 252 but there are many stock feature are gone
But the ones i use is face unlock and voice unlock
Can anybody help me to get them back

---------- Post added at 07:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 AM ----------

First i end up having bootloop
But then i remembered how i installed xposed in z3+
Install the suitable version of exposed according to your android version
How it is done
It is installed after you managed to install twrp and
Well just flash the xposed.zip after megisk n bloatware
Zip i mean after every zip you flashed during rooting
Then reboot to system
It will give you 1 bootloop then hold power button and volume up n down to restart manually
An there you go have a add less YouTube experience

oh thats good it worked!!! for me it always fail!

alusays

Jun 23, 2018
Firstly I apologize if I'm just being dumb but, can I get a bit of clarifications on the instructions? I just feel so lost and confused :crying:

So I only want to root to nougat for pokemon go spoofing.

I got to the point where I've downgraded all the way down to 6.0 and even backed up my DRM keys even though it said my bootlocker was already unlocked just to be safe.

So at this point, do I just flash the latest nougat? Or do I flash the custom firmware from the mega download link?

YasuHamed

Dec 17, 2013
Firstly I apologize if I'm just being dumb but, can I get a bit of clarifications on the instructions? I just feel so lost and confused :crying:

So I only want to root to nougat for pokemon go spoofing.

I got to the point where I've downgraded all the way down to 6.0 and even backed up my DRM keys even though it said my bootlocker was already unlocked just to be safe.

So at this point, do I just flash the latest nougat? Or do I flash the custom firmware from the mega download link?

The only way you can ever achieve ROOT ACCESS in Xperia X by unlocking bootloader!
obtaining root in xperias Generally means opening pendoras box which comes with so many devils in the details problems!
drmkeys gets lost
boot warning starts appearing
updates OTA gets nulified
Fido keys gets wiped too
Many sensitive apps my get hidden by google playstore since Safety net fails. and even if you obtain apk of those apps they might never work by giving you warning that device is ROOTED.

benefits of root
1. battery drain fix
2. lucky patcher patches almost all apps and modes famous user desire settings (like making youtube work in background) (whatsapp to send media above 16mb) and list goes on
3. sound boost POSSIBLE
4. CF Lumin to controll color temperature on 7.1.1 (where in 8.0.0 there is screen overlay can be triggered)
5. removing bloatware
6. with XPOSED (if it works with your X) you can mod system UI according your will

now u decide what do u wana do! ?

Reactions: mcraeally44

korom42

Dec 28, 2012
Hi,
First I want to thank the developer for his work and efforts
I am announcing the release of my ROM Stock Light ROM for Xperia devices you can check it here
It's a actually ROM Patch so you need to flash your firmware ftf before using it
It is very clean and debloated, customizable installation with many Xperia™ XZ2, Pixel 2 ported feautres
Latest stock rootable kernel 34.4.A.2.85 by @YasuHamed is included so don't forget to thank him for that, you can select your device during installation and decide whether you want to flash the included kernel or not .
If you want to use it please backup everything and report if face any bugs .. I might create a thread in the Xperia X forums here for it once it's confirmed to be working as I only can test on my Xperia XZ currently.

Reactions: YasuHamed

YasuHamed

Dec 17, 2013
Hi,
First I want to thank the developer for his work and efforts
I am announcing the release of my ROM Stock Light ROM for Xperia devices you can check it here
It's a actually ROM Patch so you need to flash your firmware ftf before using it
It is very clean and debloated, customizable installation with many Xperia™ XZ2, Pixel 2 ported feautres
Latest stock rootable kernel 34.4.A.2.85 by @YasuHamed is included so don't forget to thank him for that, you can select your device during installation and decide whether you want to flash the included kernel or not .
If you want to use it please backup everything and report if face any bugs .. I might create a thread in the Xperia X forums here for it once it's confirmed to be working as I only can test on my Xperia XZ currently.

Every Great Turning point has a begining
I flashed STOCK .85,
then
1.Flashed Armoa4.1 +magisk+drmfix.Zip (for X) and ended up with BOOTLOOPS....
2. Flashed Aroma , with no magisk or drm fix, again bootloops
3. Flashed Aroma (didnt choose rooted kernel) + no magisk or drm fix then went again in to fastboot mode, flashed given Modded kernel from OT and then went again into twrp and flashed magisk + drmfix........... endedup with BOOTLOOPS

i am out of options now :)

korom42

Dec 28, 2012
Every Great Turning point has a begining
I flashed STOCK .85,
then
1.Flashed Armoa4.1 +magisk+drmfix.Zip (for X) and ended up with BOOTLOOPS....
2. Flashed Aroma , with no magisk or drm fix, again bootloops
3. Flashed Aroma (didnt choose rooted kernel) + no magisk or drm fix then went again in to fastboot mode, flashed given Modded kernel from OT and then went again into twrp and flashed magisk + drmfix........... endedup with BOOTLOOPS

i am out of options now :)
Hi thank you for giving this a try, did you try installing without checking the buildprop tweaks? How about factory reset in TWRP before/after flashing the ROM as this should help

Edit 1 : if wiping data won't help it can be the display/audio libs that are embedded into the ROM files .. I will make them optional in next update anyway
Edit 2 :
have you tried latest update v4.2 I made the Xperia XZ2 audio + display libs optional since those are from 8xx SoC they could be not compatible with the Xperia X 6xx SoC .. so if you haven't tried give it a shot
- Uncheck XZ2 libs (Audio + Image Processing) from the setup
- Uncheck build.prop tweaks .. For any one wondering first boot shouldn't be longer than 5-15min max !

Last edited:

alusays

Jun 23, 2018
The only way you can ever achieve ROOT ACCESS in Xperia X by unlocking bootloader!
obtaining root in xperias Generally means opening pendoras box which comes with so many devils in the details problems!
drmkeys gets lost
boot warning starts appearing
updates OTA gets nulified
Fido keys gets wiped too
Many sensitive apps my get hidden by google playstore since Safety net fails. and even if you obtain apk of those apps they might never work by giving you warning that device is ROOTED.

benefits of root
1. battery drain fix
2. lucky patcher patches almost all apps and modes famous user desire settings (like making youtube work in background) (whatsapp to send media above 16mb) and list goes on
3. sound boost POSSIBLE
4. CF Lumin to controll color temperature on 7.1.1 (where in 8.0.0 there is screen overlay can be triggered)
5. removing bloatware
6. with XPOSED (if it works with your X) you can mod system UI according your will

now u decide what do u wana do! ?
Yes I understand all the capabilities that comes with a root but I'm stuck and i want to be sure i fully understand the instructions

I've done most of whats already posted here: https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=72141176&postcount=7

My phone already had an unlocked bootloader. From the start my bootloader was unlocked. I bought my xperia unlocked since there was no carrier for it in the US.

it appears my main issue at the time was that windows 10 wasnt allowing me to install the drivers, but that has been resolved since I did an advance restart and was able to install the fastboot drivers.

Now my issue is with the instructions. I'm unsure what to do.

2. FLASH THE LATEST ROM VIA FLASHTOOL , if DURING FLASHING you get script error then
2B. Paste 34.4.fsc from folder1 to [C:\Users\<username>\.flashTool\devices\F51XX] and try TRY flashing again.
3. boot you device in to OREO , enable USB DEBUGGING and Switchoff you device​

on step two itsays to flash the latest rom. So does that mean run the flashtool in flashmode? and as for the selected rom, in my case is that going to be the last nougat firmware download?
Is this where I need to be at this point?
72fce5818d.png

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    DEVICE XPERIA X - PROJECT NAME SUZU - VARIANTS F5121 & F5122 (DUAL)

WhatsApp Group[PLEASE PM ME] for Xperia X (ENGLISH ONLY) by@hhjadeja007
    A BIG THANKS TO @serajr & @sToRm// and ofcourse @tobias.waldvogel
    #DETAILED KNOWLEDGE BASE GUIDE FOR XPERIA 2018 MODELS / THANKS TO @DHGE
    Similar Noob Version / DrmKeys, TA, unLock & Lock Bootloader (XPERIA XZ) thanks @nathan30
    MAGISK GUIDE THANKS TO @Didgeridoohan
    and FINALLY @Chippa_a for TWRP 3.2.2

-OREO KERNELS

ROOT DIRECTORY XPERIA X SUZU

"Xperia X UPDATE" ON -25-SEPTEMBER-2018 -- 34.4.A.2.118 F5121 & F5122 NEW
    "Xperia X UPDATE" ON -22-AUGUST-2018 -- 34.4.A.2.107 F5121 & F5122
    "Xperia X UPDATE" ON -18-JULY-2018 -- 34.4.A.2.97 F5121 & F5122
    "Xperia X UPDATE" ON -14-JUNE-2018 -- 34.4.A.2.85 F5121 & F5122
    "Xperia X UPDATE" ON -09-MAY-2018 -- 34.4.A.2.70 F5121 & F5122
    "Xperia X UPDATE" ON -10-APRIL-2018 -- 34.4.A.2.50 F5121 & F5122
    "Xperia X UPDATE" ON -15-MARCH-2018 -- 34.4.A.2.32 F5121 & F5122
    "Xperia X UPDATE" ON -26-FEB-2018 --34.4.A.2.19 F5121 & F5122
    "Xperia X UPDATE" ON -06-FEB2018 -- 34.4.A.0.364 F5121 & F5122 - thanks to @Gray47Maxx

-------------------> INSTRUCTIONS <-----------------

1. Paste the following on your sd OR USB OTG AND KEEP IT ASIDE
    -DRM-Fix_System_Mode.zip
    -Magisk.zip
    -FCS_thermal_Xperia_X_V.1.8.zip (optional)
    2. FLASH THE LATEST ROM VIA FLASHTOOL , if DURING FLASHING you get script error then
    2B. Paste 34.4.fsc from folder1 to [C:\Users\<username>\.flashTool\devices\F51XX] and try TRY flashing again.
    3. boot you device in to OREO , enable USB DEBUGGING and Switchoff you device
    4. Flash KERNEL " F512X_34.4.A.X.X_CLEAN.img" using FLASHTOOL (fastboot MODE) and unplug device.
    5. Paste the " twrp-3.1.1-suzu-2017.08.22.img " (Recovery image) at C:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot & name it something simple such as boot.img. CONNECT DEVICE IN FASTBOOT MODE AGAIN & FLASH Recovery via following FASTBOOT command ("fastboot flash recovery twrp.img" & enter. Once Done; remove cable and after few seconds ......
    6. press POWER and VOLUME DOWN keys and HOLD until you are taken to TWRP.
    6B. TWRP 3.x.x will ask decryption password, click back and DO - THIS - STEP - THANKS TO @Jomoteck
    7A. NOW from SDCARD OR USBOTG flash the items in the same sequence given ABOVE ( DRM-Fix_System_Mode.zip / then Magisk.zip)
    7B. FLASH - FCS_thermal_Xperia_X_V.1.3.zip (optional) and
    8. clear cache / delvik cache and and switch-off device (DO NOT PROMPT INSTALL TWRP)
    9. after a while switch on device. first reboot may take a while and you may face bootloop (atleast once)
    10. install magisk_5.X.apk (magisk manager withing android)
    11. install rootcheck_615.apk and check the Root access. (optional)

ADDITIONAL STEPS I DO
    12. INCREASE VOLUME--replace "mixer_paths_wcd9335.xml" file from /system/etc for HIGH VOLUME AND RINGTONE (TAKE BACKUP OF THE ORIGINAL ONE) (I USE FX EXPLORER
    13. ENABLE NIGHTLIGHT FILTER
    ---- first flash given Night_Light.zip via TWRP and reboot, check if the control appears or not, if NOT then
    -- Install Given "android-res-night.apk"; then connect device to pc (via usb cable) and ran the following command on "Minimal Adb & Fastboot Window"
    Code:
    "adb shell cmd overlay enable --user 0 android.res.night"
    nightlight will work after you next reboot PREVIEW NIGHTLIGHT

14. SOME MODULES IN MAGISK --- > "UPDATE" -GOOGLE PLAY SERVICES --> OPEN MAGISK--> FLASH MODULES
    15 "UPDATE" Magisk manager 5.6x & then "Xperia X UPDATE" ON -Magisk module to 16.x (direct install) --- N O W. R.E.B.O.O.T. ---

-------- REMOVING BLOATWARE-------

----(A)------------SCRIPT METHOD -------------

16A. make sure usb debugging is ON, connect your device via cable to pc and UNZIP GIVEN "v1.8_Xperia_X_Debloat_By_Serajr_Combined.zip" AND RUN THE BAT FILE- ( read the instructions CAREFULLY ( -----READ HERE-------- ) ) ---- it will prompt permission & then superUser Permission. Grant BOTH ----- the device will reboot and ALL THE BLOATWARE WILL BE VOIDED
    16B. after reboot you may get app crashing prompt. SWITCH-OFF device
    16C. reboot to twrp and again clean cache and Delvik cache and SWITCH-OFF device
    16D. reboot and delete "_debloat_backup" folder (size 1.7gb) from /system by using any GOOD ROOT EXPLORER APP ( I use FX Explorer)
    16E. Mr @venomxob has cofirmed that by updating SOFTWARE "Xperia X UPDATE" ON -APP in OREO, fixes the annoying App Crash Popups DOWNLOAD HERE
    16E. FROM "Developer Options" disable animation affects for speedy performance

----(B)----------MANUAL METHOD--------------

MAKING SYSTEM WRITABLE to REMOVE BLOATWARE / SYSTEM APP
    In order to to remove system App and Bloatware you must make /system partition writable
    17A .install busybox (run it and install it in system) and then
    17B.install terminal, later type these lines ( no CAPS) and enter one by one in #terminal

Code:
    su (grant su access)
     busybox mount -o rw,remount,rw /system

17C. FOR OREO THIS BUSYBOX WORKED FOR ME - CLICK HERE
    17D. SYSTEM APP UNINSTALLER WORKED FOR ME ON BOTH NOUGAT & OREO CLICK HERE
    17E. I PREFER FREEZING SOME CORE SONY APPS WITH THIS APP CLICK HERE

SOME VALUE ADDING APPS I USE
    1. YMUSIC ( MP3 Player/downloader for YOUTUBE) CLICK HERE
    2. BROMITE (PowerFul Fast Chrome Browser without Tracking ) CLICK HERE
    3. LATEST XPERIA HOME APP (3D TOUCH) CLICK HERE
    4. OGYOUTUBE (modded Youtube player) CLICK HERE
    5. ADBLOCKER (Adaway) CLICK HERE

<_______________________________________________________________________________________________________>

-NOUGAT KERNELS

"Xperia X UPDATE" ON -06DEC2017--34.3.A.0.252 - F5121 & F5122Best Build

"Xperia X UPDATE" ON -09NOV2017--34.3.A.0.244 - F5121 & F5122
    "Xperia X UPDATE" ON -04OCT2017 -- 34.3.A.0.238 - F5121 & F5122
    "Xperia X UPDATE" ON -08SEP2017-- 34.3.A.0.228 - F5121 & F5122
    "Xperia X UPDATE" ON -08AUG2017- 34.3.A.0.217 - F5121 & F5122
    "Xperia X UPDATE" ON -12JULY2017 -- 34.3.A.0.206 - F5121 & F5122
    "Xperia X UPDATE" ON -23JUNE2017 -- 34.3.A.0.194 - F5121 & F5122
    "Xperia X UPDATE" ON -11MAY2017 -- 34.2.A.2.69 - F5121 & F5122
    "Xperia X UPDATE" ON -22APR2017 -- 34.2.A.2.27 - F5121 & F5122

GENERAL METHOD (NOUGAT KERNELS)
    34.2.A.2.27 / 34.2.A.2.69 / 34.3.A.0.194 / 34.3.A.0.206
    34.3.A.0.217 / 34.3.A.0.228 / 34.3.A.0.244/ 34.3.A.0.238
    & 34.3.A.0.252

The Process of Flashing these Nougat Kernels and Obtaining Root Access for is SAME as Described ABOVE (for Oreo Kernels) EXCEPT FOLLOWING TWO THINGS
    1. DO NOT FLASH "DRM-Fix_System_Mode.zip"
    2. FLASH THE bloatware removal script, [v1.8_Xperia_X_Debloat_By_Serajr_Combined.zip], IT works just fine on Nougat.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- MARSHMALLOW KERNELS

"Xperia X UPDATE" ON -29APR2016 -- 34.0.A.1.264 (GENERIC & NORDIC) - F5121 & F5122

METHOD ( MARSHMALLOW KERNELS) 34.0.A.1.264

The Process of Flashing MARSHMALLOW Kernel and Obtaining Root Access for is SAME as Described ABOVE (for Oreo Kernels) EXCEPT FOLLOWING TWO THINGS
    1. DO NOT FLASH "DRM-Fix_System_Mode.zip"
    2. FLASH THE bloatware removal script, [v1.8_Xperia_X_Debloat_By_Serajr_Combined.zip], IT works just fine on Nougat.

<<<<---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>
    :cowboy:
    HASTAGS : #F5122 #F5121 #ROOT #XPERIAX #STOCK #MODIFIED #KERNELS #STOCKKERNES #
    BASICS

1. SONY XPERIAS are SHIPPED with LOCKED BOOTLOADERS with PASSWORD / (UNLOCK KEY)
    2. First check your device whether SONY will ever allow you to unlock your bootloader or not? DIAL *#*#7378423#*#* / SERVICE INFO > / Configuration > / and check for "ROOTING STATUS: Bootloader unlocked allowed: " ... if it says NO then you better return your device back to sony. your phone can never be bootunlocked and you can never have root access. Better give the mobile to young sibling... :(
    Hoever if "ROOTING STATUS: Bootloader unlocked allowed: " says YES then we can do the magic (see attached image)

BEFORE YOU UNLOCK BOOTLOADER DOWNGRADING TO 6.01 is MUST - this step will WIPE everything in your device
    - GUIDE TO USE FLASHTOOL TO FLASH ANY FIRMWARE (DOWNGRADING TO ANDROID 6)

MAKE SURE ALL DRIVERS ARE INSTALLED
    INSTALL SONY PC COMPANION / XPERIA COMPANION and Make FIRST CONNECTION to WINDOWS PC to XPERIA X while running sony pc companion or xperia companion and it will install necessary drivers.
    -switch-off xperia X and plug usb in while holding the volume UP key (BLUE LED / FASTMODE) and let your windows install fastboot drivers.
    - remove usb, and afte few seconds connect usb again while pressing VOLUME DOWN Key (Green LED / FLASHMODE) and let your windows install flashmode drivers

Install FLASHTOOL from http://www.flashtool.net/downloads_windows.php and install it / after installation
    1. upgrade the version from 0.9.23.1 to 0.9.23.X by replacing x10flasher.jar files (given in that page) at C:\Flashtool
    2. goto C:\Flashtool\drivers and install the setup! there will be many check boxes for you to see according to your sony devices. select common fastboot/flashmode drivers and sony Xperia X motherboard drivers (sa0107)
    3. run flastool. run xperifirm (last button at right) (see image)
    4. once xperifirm is run select your device SUZU >F5122 (see image)
    5. now you will all the countries listed and the latest android versions they have pushed. if you see at the bottom the StoreFront/Service Exchange Unit and Commercial journalist will have the FIRST EVER version on which F5122 was created. the 34.0.A.1.264 is your version. you may install commercial journalist version (see image)
    6. download it and once completed close the xperifirm and IMMEDIATELY flashtool will start creating FTF file. if it asks you anything about INCLUDING FSC SCRIPT / click YES
    7. click the THUNDER BUTTON and select FLASHMODE (see image)
    8. point out on the ftf firmare folder (in your case since you just downloaded it will be already be at right place) (see image) and
    9. make a CLEAN FLASH (SEE IMAGE CAREFULLY)
    10. click flash / it will take 10 mins to prepare flashfiles and
    11. will prompt you to connect your device in FLASHMODE
    12. makesure your xperia is switch OFF and now make a connection of your device in flashmode (plugin usb + vol down key (hold) (green led)
    13. it will read you device and will start FLASHING / DONOT MOVE SHAKE device incase if usb connection looses your device may be bricked.
    14 flashing takes 20-30 mins.
    15. at 99% the flashtool seems to hang (while closing headers) and may take upto 15 mins. don't panic.
    16. keep reading the screen / once flashing done/ flashtool will indicate.
    17. boot your device, first boot may take several mins

congratulations your f5122 is successfully downgraded to ANDROID MM
    Enable usb debugging from developer options and EXTACT DRM keys via DIRTYCOW script.

SAVING DRM KEYS

1. DOWNLOAD THE Universal (Dirtycow-based) TA Backup v2 FROM THIS POST
    2. EXTRACT the zip on desktop and connect your xperia X running on android 6 / boot LOCKED
    3. enable usb debugging under developeroptions
    4. run the .BAT file and look at the device.
    5. when prompt permission, grant it
    6. the script will extract .img file in that same folder having name something like "TA_F512X_<code>_<ddmmyy><timestamp>.img" , you may run the script more than once to extract same copy of TA image. the script will keep saving it in the same folder with current time stamp as part of the file name ,
    I ran the script thrice ;)
    7. once done SAVE THE .IMG FILES ON SAFE PLACE, CLOUD STORAGE, EMAIL, ETC , use xperifirm again to download the LATEST BUILD and FLASH it via FLASHTOOL as described ABOVE in the flashtool section.
    8. once you are on OREO or Nougat, its time to UNLOCK your BOOTLOADER,

UNLOCKING BOOTLOADER SONY XPERIA (DRM KEYS) TA.IMG

PLEASE SEE THE COMPLETE @DHGE #GUIDE FOR XPERIA 2018 MODELS AT https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=70504721 / THANKS TO @DHGE
    you may also consider viewing NOOB version for XZ by @nathan30 https://xdaforums.com/xperia-xz/how-to/how-to-unlock-bl-kernel-twrp-root-t3541648
    IN SHORT----
    To be able to unlock your Xperia X, prepare it by following these steps:
    Go into Settings > About phone and tap seven times on Build number to enable developer options.
    From Settings, go into Developer options and enable OEM unlocking.
    Warning: Device protection features will not work on this device while this setting is turned on.Please note! It will only be possible to unlock the boot loader for certain releases. You can check if it is possible to unlock the boot loader of your device in the service menu by following the steps below:
    In your device, open the dialler and enter *#*#7378423#*#* to access the service menu.
    Tap Service info > Configuration > Rooting Status. If Bootloader unlock allowed says Yes, then you can continue with the next step. If it says No, or if the status is missing, your device cannot be unlocked. Continue to http://developer.sonymobile.com/unlo...-verification/ , give your email ID and they will send you link asking you your device's IMEI Number. once you give that sony will email you YOUR BOOTUNLOCK KEYS within minutes. (keep them aside for now)
    -using FlashTool "BLU" key you can unlock your bootloader
    - your TA partitions / internal storage will be WIPED and device will rebooted.
    所以 这是一个好消息。
    所以 这是一个好消息。

I don't know your language sir, but as per google I believe you typed " So it's good news."

so the answer is YES

however this forum is in English, please try to communicate in English because most of the knowledge-base is in English on XDA
    I joined this forum to thank you very much. This not only works but restored my camera app which was crashing to launcher last time I attempted to root in MM. It caused the camera app to freeze and crash out even after with software repair and Sony said to send it back then said they didn't want to fix it because I unlocked the bootloader. (Camera worked in other apps etc.)

So not only do I now have root on Nougat but my camera app works too. You're brilliant!

[*]type command
    Code:
     fastboot flash twrp3.1.img
    ( assuming you put twrp3.1.img in the minimal adb folder)

Actually not quite:
    Code:
     fastboot flash recovery twrp3.1.img
    That should do it. =)