[Root & XZDR][LB/UB][STOCK][C68XX][4.4.2] Update to 14.3.A.0.681

fnf

Sep 18, 2007
Camera problem is gone flashing this ftf http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2688910. I think reduced ftf posted on first page not contain all drivers for 6833 LTE european version. Flashed full ftf over monx 4.3 without wipe data and all works ok now.
The system images of the Euro & Germany (which is the one I used) FTFs are the same so I think you might have fixed it inadvertently by clearing Dalvik caches.

Can someone with non-functional rear camera post their logcat before and during starting the Camera app?. I can have a look.

dadme

Aug 9, 2007
The system images of the Euro & Germany (which is the one I used) FTFs are the same so I think you might have fixed it inadvertently by clearing Dalvik caches.

Can someone with non-functional rear camera post their logcat before and during starting the Camera app?. I can have a look.
I tryed to wipe cache and dalvik before, i make many tries including german ftf. Flashing europe ftf with flashtool was the only thing works.

Aphex13

Aug 21, 2010
Honolulu
Camera bug...

I had the camera bug. The camera would open fine. All the settings seemed to work as well. The capture button even seemed to depress when I touched it, but it wouldn't capture anything. All third party cameras from the playstore did the same thing. I flashed the HK version ftf from the firmwares thread (C6833_4.4.2_HK.ftf). Then flashed 681_jackie099.img. I rebooted into recovery and flashed supersu.zip. All is well now. Camera works as it should...

Someone mentioned that the US version would fix the camera bug as well, but the download time for the US file was about two hours here.

fnf

Sep 18, 2007
I had the camera bug. The camera would open fine. All the settings seemed to work as well. The capture button even seemed to depress when I touched it, but it wouldn't capture anything. All third party cameras from the playstore did the same thing. I flashed the HK version ftf from the firmwares thread (C6833_4.4.2_HK.ftf). Then flashed 681_jackie099.img. I rebooted into recovery and flashed supersu.zip. All is well now. Camera works as it should...

Someone mentioned that the US version would fix the camera bug as well, but the download time for the US file was about two hours here.
I have added the stripped FTFs for other regions as well. The flashable zip is identical across regions so there is no need to redownload. If anyone is able to test it then let me know if they work, thanks.

The currently available regions are: Generic Europe (Germany FTF), Hong Kong, Euro & Generic US. The US FTF is for C6806.

Last edited:

don2012

Feb 14, 2012
newark
Temporay Camera fix

Alright people with camera issue flash this its the sony cybershot mod from z1 .....flashed it on a friends phone with the camera problem ..it worked and camera was working.., try your luck >>>>>>http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2619094>>

Gilini

Jan 3, 2012
Londrina
Alright people with camera issue flash this its the sony cybershot mod from z1 .....flashed it on a friends phone with the camera problem ..it worked and camera was working.., try your luck >>>>>>http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2619094>>
Im try this but my permision for system paste is danied.. But im have root.. Any healp

Sent from my C6833 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

fnf

Sep 18, 2007
Here is Singapore Generic FTF

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B51NBUj0yr7Fc1N1UThab1dZd3M/edit

Please make flashable zip and stripped ftf.

Thanks fnf and NTU
Added stripped FTF for Singapore and flashable zip for US Unbranded. I didn't find any functional differences between the C6806/C6833 images aside from a few value-added APKs so I doubt flashing the US zip file will fix the camera issue. Still it would be interesting to know if it actually works so please give feedback if it works for you.

Reactions: android_myan

android_myan

Jun 24, 2012
Singapore
Added stripped FTF for Singapore and flashable zip for US Unbranded. I didn't find any functional differences between the C6806/C6833 images aside from a few value-added APKs so I doubt flashing the US zip file will fix the camera issue. Still it would be interesting to know if it actually works so please give feedback if it works for you.
Now it is ok.:good::good:

Flash Sony Xperia Z Ultra Europe LTE_14.3.A.0.681_flashable.zip over 136 rom.
Flash FTF C6833_14.3.A.0.681 _Euro-LTE_Stripped.ftf
factory data reset from phone setting.

No camera issue, but time shift can't save photo to External SD card.
Time shift work only internal storage.
NO NFC Icon at notification bar.

Thanks fnf for your work and thank NUT.:good::good::good:

Gilini

Jan 3, 2012
Londrina

Thanks.. Im use The hk version and no câmera insue

Sent from my C6833 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app