Root

Search This thread

Kingoftech

Mar 27, 2014
Sent from using xda app-developers app

Hey just give rootmaster a try . It's amazing . It roots almost everything. (I'm talking about rootmaster.exe) . U can find in xda.

lulisat

Feb 20, 2007
Kosova

lulisat

Feb 20, 2007
Kosova
Does not work with my N7505 :( Phone stucked and only download mode is available. Additionally KIES doesn's recognize that device.

m8 i have rooted with odin .Check do you have driver installed and did you check pda on odin ,first time i have not checked odin and stucked in down mode.

regards

---------- Post added at 01:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 AM ----------

here you have how to flash cf auto root

hXXX://androidxda.com/root-samsung-galaxy-note-3-neo-sm-n750

regards

Last edited:
Reactions: sammy1970

mkartb01

Feb 8, 2008
m8 i have rooted with odin .Check do you have driver installed and did you check pda on odin ,first time i have not checked odin and stucked in down mode.

regards

---------- Post added at 01:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 AM ----------

here you have how to flash cf auto root

regards

I tried few times, so there is no mistake. Drivers are reinstaled, all Odin's options checked carefully. Still the same - nothing. There is only vol down+home+power available.
It's not my first rooting :(

lulisat

Feb 20, 2007
Kosova
I tried few times, so there is no mistake. Drivers are reinstaled, all Odin's options checked carefully. Still the same - nothing. There is only vol down+home+power available.
It's not my first rooting :(

Ok try genuine usb cable or try te redownload again cf auto .I had first time same problem after a uninstalled kies and installed again and checked pda on odin it worked out.

regards

Reactions: sammy1970

mkartb01

Feb 8, 2008
I had first time same problem after a uninstalled kies and installed again and checked pda on odin it worked out.

Yeah, that was the reason. After deinstallation of Kies CF-Auto-Root started. Previously I tried to kill Kies process, but it’s not the same.
I have to notice that installation of stock via Odin is not possible.

Great thanks!

I've forgotten, had some problems with Samsung keyboard.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone