Today i tested it one more time, first with the one file i decrypted und patched an encrypted, the HU don´t flash the file. After that i copied all files for flash with the patched one and this time it works. Now i have Magisk installed and the system is rooted.
How to get root using Magisk for HU (Allwinner T8) with firmware versions V9.2.2... (Android 7), v9.3.1... (Android 8)
Denial of responsibility. At one's own risk.
Already patched boot.img and ready to update
- Your firmware must be installed on your Head Unit (HU).
- You must install the Magisk-manager.apk on your HU.
Official Magisk (see Downloads section on the first page).
- You must give me a link to the fileb1604ca8-7757-11e7-906d-3390eed0c0c2 for V9.2.2...from your firmware or a link to the entire firmware.
21a4f59a-0a56-11e8-91c9-971a30d57911 for V9.3.1...
- I'll give you back a link to the boot.img file.
- You must patched the boot.img file on your HU and give me back a link to the patched boot.img.
- I'll give you back a link to the file 21a4f59a-0a56-11e8-91c9-971a30d57911 (for V9.3.1 ...) to the flash.
- You must do the update using only one this file.
Note. You also need to install Magisk Manager.
Special thanks to AtlonX2, Weddnessday from 4PDA
Особая благодарность товарищам AtlonX2, Weddnessday с 4PDA