• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROOTED] How to root AC83XX Head Unit MCU: TS901.151104 w/New Skins

Search This thread

mrtnb

Jan 5, 2013
New Skin for Radio (see the attachment).

Rooting Guide for AC83XX (AutoChips 8317,8327) (SoC) MTK 6630 - MTK 8317 - MTK 8327 - MTK 82XX

How to gain root access on your android head unit:

[0] Install Terminal Emulator and SuperUser (I used Chainfire's) from Play Store.
[1] Download Superuser.zip (from Chainfire's website) (which includes su binary file in .zip) Extract the files to a directory that you can remember later. e.g: "roo" is my folder name which includes superuser.zip files. (mnt/sdcard/roo/)
[2] Open terminal and type:
Code:
/sbin/forfan guoboneedav -i
*"guoboneedav" is the su password in that "forfan" file in "/sbin" dir. You can find sbin(sbin.rar) directory contents at the attachment
[3] Mount /system folder rewriteable if neccesary.
Code:
mount -o rw,remount,rw /system
[4] Then type to copy su binary by
Code:
cp mnt/sdcard/roo/system/xbin/su /system/xbin/
[5] Open SuperUser app that you installed before and Update Su Binary when it asks.

Congrats! You have gained root access on your android head unit.

*** Disclamer *** Flash this at your own risk. I am not responsible for bricking your device, bootloop or what you do on your device.

MUSIC Player Skin (will publish soon)
MUSICPLAYERNEW.jpg

RADIO Skin
radyo.png

radyo.png

Attachments

• MainUI.apk
    8.9 MB · Views: 6,204
Last edited:

mrtnb

Jan 5, 2013
The files below are the main apk and zip. - and SoC info:

banner.jpg

AC8327
Overview
AC8327 is a feature and performance scalable platform that can support Android, WINCE, Linux based on the ARM Cortex architecture, including Cortex-A7, combined ARM9 based solutions.
AC8327 series combines broad levels of integrated interfaces and power-efficient processing capabilities all the way up to bleeding edge 3D and 2D graphics, as well as high-definition video, eg: H.265, ,to provide a new level of multimedia performance for an unbounded next-generation user experience. AC8327 series also supports HDMI/MHL interfaces to fit the trend of Vehicle-Cell phone connection. Internal audio DSPs and DAC insures the acoustic performance and cutting off the system BOM cost.

Features
- DVD/CD Integration
- Quad Cortex A7 up to 1GHz
- Mali 400 MP2
- H.265/H.264/ MPEG-4/ RMVB/ VP6/VP8/MPEG-2/AVS/VC-1
- CVBS In/ CCIR 656/601/ Video switch/YPbPr(720P)
- 5.1 channel for front / stereo for rear
- SPIDF out / I2S out
- PCM audio playback
- Dual channel Display
- TV Decoder
- Touch Screen Controller

201403261395820464.jpg

Our devices using almost the same components and firmware with Ownice C300 head unit's.

*** Update ***

Make Viper4Android working for Head Units:

Try also the Viper4Android, and you will notice a HUGE difference in sound quality.

For anybody interested to use Viper4Android, follow this steps:
1. Install the apk from this post
2, Install viper fx drivers when prompted (Choose Super Audio Quality)
3. Restart device
4. Open Viper4Android from Launcher, go to menu, then click "Lock Effect Mode" and choose "Headset"
5. Go To Menu, click "UI Setting" and choose "Expert", to gain access to more options
6. Go to "Headset" tab, and click "Enable"
7. Enable and play with different options, according to your taste in sound :)

In PowerAmp, in order to enable Viper4Android, you need to uncheck "Direct Volume Control" from Settings -> Audio -> Advanced Tweaks

To start Viper FX from install-recovery.sh, use this command:
Code:
am startservice com.vipercn.viper4android_v2/.service.ViPER4AndroidService

Viper FX affects all the apps sounds (autio player, video player, bluetooth, youtube, etc), but not Radio, which is MCU controlled.

P.S.
More about Viper4Android, can be found here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2191223

OT: Solutions and FAQ about most of the head units In this thread

OT: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=58750777&postcount=8521

*** (16/12/16) SOC (system-on-a-chip) info MT6630

Mediatek Announces MT6630, World�s First Five-in-One Combo Wireless Connectivity SOC for Mobile Devices

Mediatek Announces MT6630, World�s First Five-in-One Combo Wireless Connectivity SOC for Mobile Devices

TAIWAN, Hsinchu � 25 February, 2014 � Mediatek today announced MT6630, the world�s first five-in-one combo wireless system-on-a-chip (SOC) to support full featured smartphones, tablets and other premium mobile devices.

The MT6630 dramatically reduces the component count and eBOM while improving ease-of-design for manufacturers by eliminating external low noise amplifiers (LNAs) and integrating the Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz power amplifiers (PAs), Bluetooth PA, and transmit-receive (T/R) switch into a PCBA footprint less than 65 mm2.

Key features

Dual-band single-stream 802.11a/b/g/n/ac with 20/40/80MHz channel bandwidth
802.11v time of flight protocol support and management engines to enable higher accuracy of indoor positioning via Wi-Fi
Advanced support for Wi-Fi Direct Services and Miracast� optimization for easier pairing, increased robustness, advanced use-cases and lower power
Bluetooth 4.1 with Classic, High-Speed and Low-Energy support, and ANT+ for compatibility with the latest fitness tracking, health monitoring and point of information devices and applications
Concurrent tri-band reception of GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo and QZSS with industry leading sensitivity, low power, positioning accuracy, and the longest prediction engine
FM transceiver with RDS/RBDS
Integrated engines and algorithms for full concurrent operation and co-existence, including industry-leading throughput during LTE transmission
MT6630 delivers full concurrent operation of all 5 systems operating at maximum compute intensity with no degradation compared to single-system operation while offloading the mobile device CPU for design ease and extended battery life. As a focus on low power and digital home convergence, the MT6630 uses a configurable PA architecture to save current at commonly used power levels, including those used for Miracast� Wi-Fi Direct services. MT6630 implements advanced co-existence techniques, including for LTE to deliver industry-leading throughputs. MT6630 also supports Wi-Fi diversity for premium smartphones and tablets to improve antenna angle sensitivity and handheld scenarios.

"MT6630 makes it simple for manufacturers to bring mobile devices to market with sophisticated wireless features, lower power and uncompromised performance," said SR Tsai, General Manager of MediaTek�s Connectivity Business Unit. �MT6630 furthers MediaTek�s focus to deliver the best experiences across the digital home and mobile applications by using its unique leadership position in digital TV host processors, smartphone platforms, and connectivity.�

The small-footprint design is available in 5 x 5mm WLCSP (Wafer Level Chip Scale Package) or a 7 x 7mm QFN (Quad Flat No-Leads) and requires only 44 components, which is around half that of other integrated wireless solutions.

Mediatek MT6630 is sampling now and complements the recently announced MT6595 octa-core SOC with LTE for premium mobile devices. The first commercially available devices to use MT6630 are expected in the second half of 2014.

DEVICE INFORMATION

Manufacturers:

+ SZ MAISUN

Local Brands (Sold as) :
Navimex ... many more[/I]

SPECS:

MCU: TS901.151104
SOC: AC8317 (AC83XX)
SoC Manufacturer: ATC (Autochips, MediaTek)

AC83XX (Core x4) QuadCore 1 ghz
ARM Cortex-A7 MP Core Product Revision r0p3
Android Version: KitKat 4.4.4.
1 GB RAM
16 GB ROM
1024 x 600
Mali 400 MP, GPU

Finally got root access on TS901.151104 device: Big thanks to @Virus.VHD

Hi,

I've found a way to get root on this unit:

1. Open terminal and enter:
2. You should get root console #
3. Replace /system/xbin/su with the one taken from SuperSU
4. Install and run SuperSU
5. Update su binary when asked to.
6. Enjoy! :)

I am unable to find any information about my Android Head Unit. So I've started to tinker by myself.
I've changed default launcher to Nova, then use Quick Shortcut Manager to use OEM apps (FM Radio, Factory Settings, DVD, Music app) which included in com.ts.MainUI.apk
Every oem app is included in one apk and I set shortcuts from it. (com.ts.Radio.... com.ts.Music... etc)

** Scheme of AC8317 SoC. I think that it is a MediaTek cpu.

142122olb1grcal3nba2lz.png

** Device Pictures:

** Update II, UI screenshots of head unit - AC8317 SoC
captiva-android-6.jpg

captiva-android-2.jpg

captiva-android-3.jpg

captiva-android-4.jpg

Then I extract main (factory)Settings.apk (not usual android Settings.apk) , I have found the secret codes

* Boot Logo manager

* Factory Settings

* File Copy (?)

0126 or 126 not working.
--
HMI: TSKJ_ 010.16.03.30.08.37
MCU:TS901.151104
--

Attachments

• com.ts.MainUI.zip
    7.5 MB · Views: 1,965
  • com.ts.MainUI.apk
    8.2 MB · Views: 2,148
Last edited:

satanas76

Sep 5, 2016
saint valery en caux
recherche rom kk 4.4 for ac8317

Hello,
I buy a car stereo in China, but the problem and should be in 4.4.4 but is 4.2.2.
despite my correspondence with the seller sent me that if always rom 4.2.2.
you'd have a rom kitkat 4.4.4 or higher? or knew you or I can find?
I know the procedure updated its model (already realize several times).
for information, here is the build.prod contained in the last file that I send:
[# begin build properties
# autogenerated by buildinfo.sh
ro.build.id=JDQ39E
ro.build.display.id=generic_ac8317-userdebug 4.2.2 JDQ39E eng.root.20160521.100526 test-keys
ro.build.version.incremental=eng.root.20160521.100526
ro.build.version.sdk=17
ro.build.version.codename=REL
ro.build.version.release=4.2.2
ro.build.date=2016年 05月 21日 星期六 10:08:07 CST
ro.build.date.utc=1463796487
ro.build.type=userdebug
ro.build.user=root
ro.build.host=ubuntu
ro.build.tags=test-keys
ro.product.model=Generic Android on ac8317
ro.product.brand=Android
ro.product.name=generic_ac8317
ro.product.device=ac8317
ro.product.board=
ro.product.cpu.abi=armeabi-v7a
ro.product.cpu.abi2=armeabi
ro.product.manufacturer=ATC
ro.product.locale.language=en
ro.product.locale.region=US
ro.wifi.channels=
ro.board.platform=ac8317
# ro.build.product is obsolete; use ro.product.device
ro.build.product=ac8317
# Do not try to parse ro.build.description or .fingerprint
ro.build.description=generic_ac8317-userdebug 4.2.2 JDQ39E eng.root.20160521.100526 test-keys
ro.build.fingerprint=Android/generic_ac8317/ac8317:4.2.2/JDQ39E/eng.root.20160521.100526:userdebug/test-keys
ro.build.characteristics=tablet // changed from tablet
# end build properties

#
# ADDITIONAL_BUILD_PROPERTIES
#
persist.sys.timezone=Asia/Shanghai
keyguard.no_require_sim=true
ro.com.android.dataroaming=true
ro.com.android.dateformat=MM-dd-yyyy
ro.config.ringtone=Ring_Synth_04.ogg
ro.config.notification_sound=pixiedust.ogg
ro.carrier=unknown
ro.config.alarm_alert=Alarm_Classic.ogg
ro.ril.hsxpa=1
ro.ril.gprsclass=10
ro.adb.qemud=1
dalvik.vm.lockprof.threshold=500
net.bt.name=Android
dalvik.vm.stack-trace-file=/data/anr/traces.txt
ro.rom.fingerprint=655870745a77

I await your return and you know yours for the future.

alex.o

Oct 7, 2014
I have this radio as well. Have you found the a7 only runs on 2 cores? Mine always says core 2 and 3 is off. Have you found a way to root it or update it?

mrtnb

Jan 5, 2013
I couldn't find any way to root it. It has its own MCU update code in the Factory Settings, if you type 0 (zero) you can access it. Another method is to reboot in to recovery via terminal app. You can download to your head unit via Play Store. Just type "adb devices" to check at first or " adb reboot recovery" (w/o quotes) to boot into recovery.

I think the device is rooted but fakes it unrooted

ro.build.tags=test-keys

That tag can be release-keys but I couldn't changed it yet.
I just found that the manufacturer of our units could be Star Navi (Shenzhen) Company.

kehadamus

Jul 5, 2011
istanbul
I have the same. Developer options is not visible. I install usb debug software from play store and usb debugging on. But all root program failed. I install the supersu from play store. I received a warning that already installed the supersu.apk. How to factory setting code for root???

mrtnb

Jan 5, 2013
I have the same. Developer options is not visible. I install usb debug software from play store and usb debugging on. But all root program failed. I install the supersu from play store. I received a warning that already installed the supersu.apk. How to factory setting code for root???

Same here. To access developer options, you need to install an app from Play Store; called "Developer Options". Factory setting code for mine is 8888, for another codes check the first post above.

TR:
"Hocam sanırım sen de Türksün. Developer Options diye bir uygulama var Play Store'da oradan açabilirsin. Cihazın markası Navimex mi?"

kehadamus

Jul 5, 2011
istanbul
Same here. To access developer options, you need to install an app from Play Store; called "Developer Options". Factory setting code for mine is 8888, for another codes check the first post above.

TR:
"Hocam sanırım sen de Türksün. Developer Options diye bir uygulama var Play Store'da oradan açabilirsin. Cihazın markası Navimex mi?"

Evet Hocam. Buraya taktırmıştım. https://www.sahibinden.com/ilan/yedek-parca-aksesuar-donanim-tuning-oto-goruntu-sistemleri-multimedya-oynatici-navix-nvx-a744-android-kia-ceed-uyumlu-internetli-oem-teyp-297330384/detay/
Uygulamayı usb debugging yapmak için kullandım. ardından root yapabilirim umuduyla. kingroot,kingoroot ve bikaç tane daha denedim root yapamadım. Bir de sağdaki microsd'yi görmemeye başladı. Fabrika ayalarına dönsem düzelir mi acaba? En önemli sorunumda usbden htc one m9 u görüyor ama ipod classic'i görmüyor.

Last edited:

alp2019

Sep 24, 2016
Plese more explain
Hocam bendede Navimex var nova kurunca mp3 player için falan kısa yol yapmıyorum bu paylaştığın uygulama ne işe yarıyor bu şifreler menülere girmenimi sağlıyor

mrtnb

Jan 5, 2013
Plese more explain
Hocam bendede Navimex var nova kurunca mp3 player için falan kısa yol yapmıyorum bu paylaştığın uygulama ne işe yarıyor bu şifreler menülere girmenimi sağlıyor

To access OEM apps like FM Radio, Music Player... with another launcher you must install an app like Quick Shortcut Manager, Activity Shortcut etc. then find the main OEM apk. E.g. mine is Ts8317 (MainUI.apk)
You should see all oem shortcuts (eg: com.ts.Radio....) under your head unit's main.apk at the Activities tab. Change the shortcut's title and logo as your choice.

demirbas44

Sep 29, 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by demirbas44
Model Numarası
AC83XX (core X4)
Android Sürümü
Ana Bant Sürümü
Bilinmiyor
Çekirdek Sürümü
[email protected] #38
tue Mar 29 16:08:55 CST 2016
Derleme Numarası
generic_ac8317-userdebug 4.4.4 JDQ39E eng.root.20160329.160958 test_keys

My device navimex brand.
I can not find compatible launcher.
I ran across an embedded application and release (radio music bt applications ..) does not see

"Benim cihaz navimex marka.
Uyumlu launcher bulamıyorum.
bulsamda gömülü uygulamlar (radyo müzik bt uygulamaları ..) görmüyor"

mrtnb

Jan 5, 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by demirbas44
Model Numarası
AC83XX (core X4)
Android Sürümü
Ana Bant Sürümü
Bilinmiyor
Çekirdek Sürümü
[email protected] #38
tue Mar 29 16:08:55 CST 2016
Derleme Numarası
generic_ac8317-userdebug 4.4.4 JDQ39E eng.root.20160329.160958 test_keys

My device navimex brand.
I can not find compatible launcher.
I ran across an embedded application and release (radio music bt applications ..) does not see

To access OEM apps like FM Radio, Music Player... with another launcher you must install an app like Quick Shortcut Manager, Activity Shortcut etc. then find the main OEM apk. E.g. mine is Ts8317 (MainUI.apk)
You should see all oem shortcuts (eg: com.ts.Radio....) under your head unit's main.apk at the?*Activities?*tab. Change the shortcut's title and logo as your choice.

TR

Dostum fm radyo, müzik çalar gibi uygulamalar? ba?ka launcher la açmak istiyorsan, Quick Shortcut Manager vb bir uygulama kur. Sonras?nda Activities sekmesinden MainUI.apk ya bas, alt?nda com.xxxxx ile baslayan alt uygulamalar var. Bunlardan istediklerini seç, Create Shortcut de. ?stedi?in launcher a eklenir art?k.

demirbas44

Sep 29, 2016
Thank you

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

another study fm radio apk series?
Tr
Baska calisan daha estetik fm radyo apk si varmi?

mrtnb

Jan 5, 2013
Thank you

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

another study fm radio apk series?
Tr
Baska calisan daha estetik fm radyo apk si varmi?

You're welcome. I tried to install other fm apks, even tried from another mcu's but none of them work. OEM apps working with their mcu's only for now (at least our devices).

TR
Rica ederim. Başka radyo kurmayı denedim, ama hep force close hatası alıyorum. Cihazı güncelletirseniz en son radyo fena değil. Ben dün yeni yazılım yüklettim.

alpkan

Aug 21, 2015
You're welcome. I tried to install other fm apks, even tried from another mcu's but none of them work. OEM apps working with their mcu's only for now (at least our devices).

TR
Rica ederim. Başka radyo kurmayı denedim, ama hep force close hatası alıyorum. Cihazı güncelletirseniz en son radyo fena değil. Ben dün yeni yazılım yüklettim.

yeni yazılımı nerde yüklettiniz radio dışında bir farkı var mı

alex.o

Oct 7, 2014
Mine won't save radio station presets when the car turns off and back on, it resets the radios presets and equalizer settings. How can I fix this?

David Choi

May 31, 2015
Few questions

thanks for this post to mrtnb.
I have couple of questions.
Did you handle the problem with radio app?
It's really annoying me because always firstly show up whenever headunit is boot.
I never use radio app, can I erase it?
Also, It has little white noise.. didn't you recongnize??

++ your radio app is different from mine.. did you change system app?? or is there any other firmware???

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    New Skin for Radio (see the attachment).

Rooting Guide for AC83XX (AutoChips 8317,8327) (SoC) MTK 6630 - MTK 8317 - MTK 8327 - MTK 82XX

How to gain root access on your android head unit:

[0] Install Terminal Emulator and SuperUser (I used Chainfire's) from Play Store.
    [1] Download Superuser.zip (from Chainfire's website) (which includes su binary file in .zip) Extract the files to a directory that you can remember later. e.g: "roo" is my folder name which includes superuser.zip files. (mnt/sdcard/roo/)
    [2] Open terminal and type:
    Code:
    *"guoboneedav" is the su password in that "forfan" file in "/sbin" dir. You can find sbin(sbin.rar) directory contents at the attachment
    [3] Mount /system folder rewriteable if neccesary.
    Code:
    mount -o rw,remount,rw /system
    [4] Then type to copy su binary by
    Code:
    cp mnt/sdcard/roo/system/xbin/su /system/xbin/
    [5] Open SuperUser app that you installed before and Update Su Binary when it asks.

Congrats! You have gained root access on your android head unit.

*** Disclamer *** Flash this at your own risk. I am not responsible for bricking your device, bootloop or what you do on your device.

MUSIC Player Skin (will publish soon)
    MUSICPLAYERNEW.jpg

RADIO Skin
    radyo.png

radyo.png
    The files below are the main apk and zip. - and SoC info:

banner.jpg

AC8327
    Overview
    AC8327 is a feature and performance scalable platform that can support Android, WINCE, Linux based on the ARM Cortex architecture, including Cortex-A7, combined ARM9 based solutions.
    AC8327 series combines broad levels of integrated interfaces and power-efficient processing capabilities all the way up to bleeding edge 3D and 2D graphics, as well as high-definition video, eg: H.265, ,to provide a new level of multimedia performance for an unbounded next-generation user experience. AC8327 series also supports HDMI/MHL interfaces to fit the trend of Vehicle-Cell phone connection. Internal audio DSPs and DAC insures the acoustic performance and cutting off the system BOM cost.

Features
    - DVD/CD Integration
    - Quad Cortex A7 up to 1GHz
    - Mali 400 MP2
    - H.265/H.264/ MPEG-4/ RMVB/ VP6/VP8/MPEG-2/AVS/VC-1
    - CVBS In/ CCIR 656/601/ Video switch/YPbPr(720P)
    - 5.1 channel for front / stereo for rear
    - SPIDF out / I2S out
    - PCM audio playback
    - Dual channel Display
    - TV Decoder
    - Touch Screen Controller

201403261395820464.jpg

Our devices using almost the same components and firmware with Ownice C300 head unit's.

*** Update ***

Make Viper4Android working for Head Units:

Try also the Viper4Android, and you will notice a HUGE difference in sound quality.

For anybody interested to use Viper4Android, follow this steps:
    1. Install the apk from this post
    2, Install viper fx drivers when prompted (Choose Super Audio Quality)
    3. Restart device
    4. Open Viper4Android from Launcher, go to menu, then click "Lock Effect Mode" and choose "Headset"
    5. Go To Menu, click "UI Setting" and choose "Expert", to gain access to more options
    6. Go to "Headset" tab, and click "Enable"
    7. Enable and play with different options, according to your taste in sound :)

In PowerAmp, in order to enable Viper4Android, you need to uncheck "Direct Volume Control" from Settings -> Audio -> Advanced Tweaks

To start Viper FX from install-recovery.sh, use this command:
    Code:
    am startservice com.vipercn.viper4android_v2/.service.ViPER4AndroidService

Viper FX affects all the apps sounds (autio player, video player, bluetooth, youtube, etc), but not Radio, which is MCU controlled.

P.S.
    More about Viper4Android, can be found here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2191223

OT: Solutions and FAQ about most of the head units In this thread

OT: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=58750777&postcount=8521

*** (16/12/16) SOC (system-on-a-chip) info MT6630

TAIWAN, Hsinchu � 25 February, 2014 � Mediatek today announced MT6630, the world�s first five-in-one combo wireless system-on-a-chip (SOC) to support full featured smartphones, tablets and other premium mobile devices.

The MT6630 dramatically reduces the component count and eBOM while improving ease-of-design for manufacturers by eliminating external low noise amplifiers (LNAs) and integrating the Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz power amplifiers (PAs), Bluetooth PA, and transmit-receive (T/R) switch into a PCBA footprint less than 65 mm2.

Key features

Dual-band single-stream 802.11a/b/g/n/ac with 20/40/80MHz channel bandwidth
    802.11v time of flight protocol support and management engines to enable higher accuracy of indoor positioning via Wi-Fi
    Advanced support for Wi-Fi Direct Services and Miracast� optimization for easier pairing, increased robustness, advanced use-cases and lower power
    Bluetooth 4.1 with Classic, High-Speed and Low-Energy support, and ANT+ for compatibility with the latest fitness tracking, health monitoring and point of information devices and applications
    Concurrent tri-band reception of GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo and QZSS with industry leading sensitivity, low power, positioning accuracy, and the longest prediction engine
    FM transceiver with RDS/RBDS
    Integrated engines and algorithms for full concurrent operation and co-existence, including industry-leading throughput during LTE transmission
    MT6630 delivers full concurrent operation of all 5 systems operating at maximum compute intensity with no degradation compared to single-system operation while offloading the mobile device CPU for design ease and extended battery life. As a focus on low power and digital home convergence, the MT6630 uses a configurable PA architecture to save current at commonly used power levels, including those used for Miracast� Wi-Fi Direct services. MT6630 implements advanced co-existence techniques, including for LTE to deliver industry-leading throughputs. MT6630 also supports Wi-Fi diversity for premium smartphones and tablets to improve antenna angle sensitivity and handheld scenarios.

"MT6630 makes it simple for manufacturers to bring mobile devices to market with sophisticated wireless features, lower power and uncompromised performance," said SR Tsai, General Manager of MediaTek�s Connectivity Business Unit. �MT6630 furthers MediaTek�s focus to deliver the best experiences across the digital home and mobile applications by using its unique leadership position in digital TV host processors, smartphone platforms, and connectivity.�

The small-footprint design is available in 5 x 5mm WLCSP (Wafer Level Chip Scale Package) or a 7 x 7mm QFN (Quad Flat No-Leads) and requires only 44 components, which is around half that of other integrated wireless solutions.

Mediatek MT6630 is sampling now and complements the recently announced MT6595 octa-core SOC with LTE for premium mobile devices. The first commercially available devices to use MT6630 are expected in the second half of 2014.

DEVICE INFORMATION

Manufacturers:

+ SZ MAISUN

Local Brands (Sold as) :
    Navimex ... many more[/I]

SPECS:

MCU: TS901.151104
    SOC: AC8317 (AC83XX)
    SoC Manufacturer: ATC (Autochips, MediaTek)

AC83XX (Core x4) QuadCore 1 ghz
    ARM Cortex-A7 MP Core Product Revision r0p3
    Android Version: KitKat 4.4.4.
    1 GB RAM
    16 GB ROM
    1024 x 600
    Mali 400 MP, GPU

Finally got root access on TS901.151104 device: Big thanks to @Virus.VHD

Hi,

I've found a way to get root on this unit:

1. Open terminal and enter:
    2. You should get root console #
    3. Replace /system/xbin/su with the one taken from SuperSU
    4. Install and run SuperSU
    5. Update su binary when asked to.
    6. Enjoy! :)

I am unable to find any information about my Android Head Unit. So I've started to tinker by myself.
    I've changed default launcher to Nova, then use Quick Shortcut Manager to use OEM apps (FM Radio, Factory Settings, DVD, Music app) which included in com.ts.MainUI.apk
    Every oem app is included in one apk and I set shortcuts from it. (com.ts.Radio.... com.ts.Music... etc)

** Scheme of AC8317 SoC. I think that it is a MediaTek cpu.

142122olb1grcal3nba2lz.png

** Device Pictures:

** Update II, UI screenshots of head unit - AC8317 SoC
    captiva-android-6.jpg

captiva-android-2.jpg

captiva-android-3.jpg

captiva-android-4.jpg

Then I extract main (factory)Settings.apk (not usual android Settings.apk) , I have found the secret codes

* Boot Logo manager

* Factory Settings

* File Copy (?)

0126 or 126 not working.
    --
    HMI: TSKJ_ 010.16.03.30.08.37
    MCU:TS901.151104
    --
    Btw, I've made a skin for Radio app on AC83xx device.
    Nice, any chance of a download?

Sent from my Vivo 6 using Tapatalk
    I have the firmware for you headunit, but I can not post it here, not enough posts.

Dear Oleg, if you PM me I can share the firmware's link @1st post.
    I wish we could tell in any Forum in Turkey.

Türkiye'de herhangi bir forumda da anlatsanız keşke.

DonanımHaber forumuna ekledim. İlgilenen olursa orada da bilgi paylaşımında bulunacağım.

https://forum.donanimhaber.com/root-araba-multimedya-cihazina-root-atma-ac83xx--123084061