Rooting a BLU Studio Selfie 2

Search This thread

skyx26

Apr 4, 2012
Caracas
Hi guys, yesterday I bought a BLU Studio Selfie 2 because my old Xperia PLAY don't like any slider flex I buy for it.

I've been searching a lot but I can't find any lead about how to root my new phone. I know it's a fairly new phone (may 2016) but, come on!, it's octuber already.

I tried KingRoot but it fails after 53%. I also try using iRoot, 360 Root, Root Genius, One Click Root, Kingo Root all of them failed to root the phone.

I'm using Android 6.0 Marshmallow with an unlocked bootloader. My phone model is S230Q

skyx26

Apr 4, 2012
Caracas
FAKE!
Read this: Devin Biehler - BLU Development Team
If you is same user posted on the G+ so read my message.
If no same member, enjoy with the guys to get Custom Recovery for ROOT.
YES! Marshmallow ROM can have ROOT!!

Sooooo, let me see if I got you right...

"If anyone want TWRP or CWM for your Mediatek device:
- Have the stock files boot.img - recovery.img and scatter....txt with link so I download them.
- Time online to test files created by me.
- Experience with SPFT to flash Custom recovery file.
- Donation ($5 ~ $15) - paypal - after that you can have link with Custom recovery file.
Very others idiots are copying my files created FREE for HELP much users.......... So he modified that files to no show my avatar and remove or not give credit to me. I decided currently create Custom recoveries only with donation.
Thanks for understand........."

You want people to pay you for creating a custom recovery image???

That's what I call balls...

lopestom

Nov 7, 2012
Archland - Narnia
mewe.com

"Very others idiots are copying my files created FREE for HELP much users.......... So he modified that files to no show my avatar and remove or not give credit to me. I decided currently create Custom recoveries only with donation.

Call whatever you want.....
So obviously you did not read the main part of my message. In addition, the user S230Q has already contacted me!
Do not judge me without knowing me and knowing what I did or did!!
When the user has Custom Recovery then users like you will cry for it or to release the file. At that moment you will understand my main message! Especially when NOBODY helps others or there is no developer willing to do so.
Make prayers for him to release the file for free and ALWAYS you can remember THANK him!!

This discussion ends here!
Thank you for understand!! :eek:

Sent from my BLUBOO Xtouch using XDA Labs

---------------------------------------------------------------
Edit: TWRP already DONE! :p

Thanks to @uptwolait
So go to this post and press Thanks to the guy coz he released FREE the file TWRP to all users S230Q
https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=71186700&postcount=8

I ran across this page, anyone know if it works? I'm a little skiddish about blindly installing this and trying it.

So he made all process and tests with TWRPv3.0.2 to all users BLU Studio Selfie 2 S230Q for have security and ROOT.
So is need know about steps adoptable storage working.
"If anyone who uses this TWRP figures out how to fix system permissions, and can get adoptable storage working, I'd love to hear from them."
About download file and instructions to flash TWRP:

Read: TWRPv3.0.2 for BLU Studio Selfie 2 - S230Q

Last edited:
Reactions: uptwolait

jostosf

May 16, 2013
o
So obviously you did not read the main part of my message. In addition, the user S230Q has already contacted me!
When the user has Custom Recovery then users like you will cry for it or to release the file. At that moment you will understand my main message! Especially when NOBODY helps others or there is no developer willing to do so.
Make prayers for him to release the file for free and ALWAYS you can remember THANK him!!

Thanks to @uptwolait
So go to this post and press Thanks to the guy coz he released FREE the file TWRP to all users S230Q

So he made all process and tests with TWRPv3.0.2 to all users BLU Studio Selfie 2 S230Q for have security and ROOT.

kelrol

Jan 10, 2014
el archivo esta bloqueado

:( el archivo esta bloqueado

Thanks to @uptwolait

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I ran across this page, anyone know if it works? I'm a little skiddish about blindly installing this and trying it.

http://www.how-to-root.download/2016/11/blu-studio-selfie-2-8118.html

"Very others idiots are copying my files created FREE for HELP much users.......... So he modified that files to no show my avatar and remove or not give credit to me. I decided currently create Custom recoveries only with donation.

Thanks to @uptwolait

"If anyone who uses this TWRP figures out how to fix system permissions, and can get adoptable storage working, I'd love to hear from them."