• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

rooting after samsung galaxy s4 mini dual sim GT-i9192

Search This thread

kasinath

Mar 13, 2014
Hello I am S.Kasinath

I have tired and rooted my samsung galaxy s4 mini GT-i9192 firmware version JDQ39.i9192DDU1BML!,
kernel version 3.4.0-1971249 [email protected] #1 sat dec 14 21:59:36 kst 2013 android version 4.2.2,

using the method given by "scrabbledo" from the link

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=48415095.

It went on well. I have taken backup using the clockmod recovery 6.0.4.4 which was intalled while rooting.

when I checked my phone storage I found that

Total memory -8Gb
system memory-2.60gb
applications 1.60gb
pic & audio & down loads in kb's
miscellaneous files-3.4gb
available space 700mb.

but before rooting

misc files- 700mb
available space -3.45gb.

I could not able to find out how misc files gone up to 3.45gb and free space gone down to 700mb after rooting.

experts kindly help me how to go about it get back the memory.

kasinath

fburgos

Sep 1, 2012
Mmm I think the space missing is because of the cwm backup just find the /storage/emulated/0/clockworkmod and copy the backup to some place safe

kasinath

Mar 13, 2014
Mmm I think the space missing is because of the cwm backup just find the /storage/emulated/0/clockworkmod and copy the backup to some place safe

Thank you for your prompt reply sir,

Sorry to respond late,, I had power and net problem in my place(chennai, India).

I have following doubts kindly help me

1) The clockworkmode recovery given by Mr.scrabbledo is of the version 6.0.4.4, Any latest version is available for my phone's configuration .
like 6.0.4.6.
2) The suoerSU installed by rooting is of version 1.83, in googleplay version 1.93 is available. How to use the latest version of

clockworkmoderecovery and superSU app with this rooting method.

kasinath

Top Liked Posts