Rooting GT-S7562 without Odin &CWM

Search This thread

xbox1900

Sep 26, 2012
(Thanks go to 4pda. This is NOT my work!)

Hello every one!

In the last year I owned 3 Samsung phones: GT-5512B, S-III and S Duos. Well. The first one got some value thanks to the wonderful “Hatyon” Rom of XDA member Arbayong and the modified “Compact” Kernel of XDA member Deadly. I still own the 5512 but do not use. I found the second (S-III) stupid in design (accidental button press) and extremely stupid in software (sold quickly). No doubt, the catastrophic one was S Duos! I sold it for 30% of its new price! (The known shame to Samsung: Authentication error occurred, or saved, secured). No wifi. That was the last penny Samsung can ever earn from me!

Because I know the arrogance and customer bad handling of Samsung, that un-rooted Android is worth nothing, and some of you, who did the mistake and obtained this phone may face warranty problem (Counter which cannot be yet reset), I am putting together this Guide, how to root S7562 without to let Samsung service notice any changes:

REMEMBER! YOU ROOT YOUR DEVICE UNDER YOUR OWN AND SOLE RESPONSIBILITY!!!

Requirement:
1- Windows based PC (XP or 7 works fine)
2- The attached Zip-file “Root_GT-7562”
3- USB cable of your phone to PC

Procedure:
1- Unzip the downloaded package to desktop
2- Connect the phone to PC via USB-Cable
3- From Start, run cmd command. It opens a black window. Leave it open.
4- Open the folder “Root_GT-7562”, double click the file root.cmd
5- The results are then seen in the black window. Once finished close the window, disconnect the phone, find SU in application drawer.

Your phone is now rooted with Busy Box installed. You can install firewall; remove unwanted battery consuming worthless services. No triangle. Count=0.
You can update with Kis. If you must to service – flash the whole stock rom using odin. The counter moves only if you flash Clockworks or Kernel.

This method does not reset the counter

Attachments

• ROOT_GT-S7562.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 82,175

ramzidjoudi

Jun 12, 2011
great work wate

finnaly root my phone without odin

you have not notice that to able usb debugging

charles1111

Jan 30, 2013
ahmedabad
Ok.but what if i want to unroot my phone.does this method unroots my phone too....

Sent from my GT-S7562 using xda premium

xbox1900

Sep 26, 2012
No it does not. To unroot just use odin to flash any stock rom. No evidence ur phone was rooted. Use preferably .PIT file to format partition (I posted it somewhere in this forum before. Search).

Reactions: juddnetcafe

charles1111

Jan 30, 2013
ahmedabad
I have tried rooting but an error exist plz help uploadfromtaptalk1362291916833.jpg

charles1111

Jan 30, 2013
ahmedabad
Sorry the error has been solved out now my phone works like a charm...
I request u to make an unroot script too so it will be easy to unroot the phone too

xbox1900

Sep 26, 2012
It is NOT a trojan!

When i extract the folder Eset Smart Security deletes mempodroid & says its a trojan. Is mempodroid harmful to phone.

This is normal behavior of most antis. Any file recognized to deal with "root" would be handled as virus (e.g. key generator). Disable the Antivirus, do your job and then scan for viruses and trojans. you will not find any of them. I checked all files with symantec.

Reactions: beclosetolovedale

suroboyo

Feb 10, 2012
Hi, thanks for this!

In my case I had to add a pair of ["] in the adb push line to point the correct directory/folder. Then it went well.

Hello every one!

In the last year I owned 3 Samsung phones: GT-5512B, S-III and S Duos. Well. The first one got some value thanks to the wonderful “Hatyon” Rom of XDA member Arbayong and the modified “Compact” Kernel of XDA member Deadly. I still own the 5512 but do not use. I found the second (S-III) stupid in design (accidental button press) and extremely stupid in software (sold quickly). No doubt, the catastrophic one was S Duos! I sold it for 30% of its new price! (The known shame to Samsung: Authentication error occurred, or saved, secured). No wifi. That was the last penny Samsung can ever earn from me!

Because I know the arrogance and customer bad handling of Samsung, that un-rooted Android is worth nothing, and some of you, who did the mistake and obtained this phone may face warranty problem (Counter which cannot be yet reset), I am putting together this Guide, how to root S7562 without to let Samsung service notice any changes:

Requirement:
1-Windows based PC (XP or 7 works fine)
2-The attached Zip-file “Root_GT-7562”
3-USB cable of your phone to PC

Procedure:
1-Unzip the downloaded package to desktop
2-Connect the phone to PC via USB-Cable
3-From Start, run cmd command. It opens a black window. Leave it open.
4-Open the folder “Root_GT-7562”, double click the file root.cmd
5-The results are then seen in the black window. Once finished close the window, disconnect the phone, find SU in application drawer.

Your phone is now rooted with Busy Box installed. You can install firewall; remove unwanted battery consuming worthless services. No triangle. Count=0.
You can update with Kis. If you must to service – flash the whole stock rom using odin. The counter moves only if you flash Clockworks or Kernel.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using XDA Premium HD app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hello every one!

Requirement:

Procedure:
    5- The results are then seen in the black window. Once finished close the window, disconnect the phone, find SU in application drawer.

Are you shure? I had a bad experience with my tablet Asus tf201 upgrading form ics rooted to jelly bean....

Inviato dal mio GT-S7562 con Tapatalk 2

i have no experience with asus..
    but i sure with this phone..
    because i recently update this phone while i have root access through ota...
    kies doesn't recognize your phone for update when you have root access ...

Sent from my GT-S7562 using Tapatalk 2
    Freaking Awesome Man !!! nice job !! i am so grateful. it works like a charm.....:good:
    No it does not. To unroot just use odin to flash any stock rom. No evidence ur phone was rooted. Use preferably .PIT file to format partition (I posted it somewhere in this forum before. Search).

Hello every one!

Requirement:

Procedure:

Thanks for this awesome guide
    I use this on linux installed on my virtual machine
    I make the root.sh executable by chmod a+x, then with command in terminal ./root.sh
    only seconds my sgs duos rooted