Rooting Nokia 1.3

Search This thread

vv_777

Jan 29, 2021
Hi,

I would like to root my Nokia 1.3 (Android Go Edition) phone TA-1207. Can someone please recommend a simple and reliable way to do this (one that has worked for them)? The first step is to unlock the bootloader, but I have not found any resource on unlocking Nokia 1.3 bootloader. Please help.

Thanks!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1890170

Hi,

I would like to root my Nokia 1.3 (Android Go Edition) phone TA-1207. Can someone please recommend a simple and reliable way to do this (one that has worked for them)? The first step is to unlock the bootloader, but I have not found any resource on unlocking Nokia 1.3 bootloader. Please help.

Thanks!
As 1st thing of all things check wheteher phone's bootloader is unlockable or not:
Fix-Missing-OEM-Unlock-Toggle-on-Samsung-Galaxy-Devices-Enable-OEM-Unlock.jpg

Kratos-_-

Jul 4, 2021
Do not try root nokia 1.3 if there arent many totorials because you can fast corrupt it and cant reflash it if you have wrong firmware i need a firmware to restore so yea

Greetings | [inf]KRATOS#7207 Discord!!!

e.giltmier

Dec 2, 2019
Hi,

Thanks!
To unlock boot loader on TA-1207 just unlock developer options. Then toggle OEM unlocking. Boot into fastboot and use 'fastboot oem unlock'.......worked for me

e.giltmier

Dec 2, 2019
Anybody find any firmware yet? I found some, but its all too old to put on the 1.3 now. The latest OTA I have been able to find is from 06/2020. Hoping some newer versions start to pop up. Or the OTA from 10 to 11