Rooting note9 pro joyeuse

Search This thread

nunonix

Oct 15, 2012
I had to restore my note 9 pro to factory, and at the moment i dont have a pc to root, i have seen that kingoroot works but its viable? Or is there anything i can try to root without a pc?

crok.bic

Dec 22, 2010
Debrecen
I had to restore my note 9 pro to factory, and at the moment i dont have a pc to root, i have seen that kingoroot works but its viable? Or is there anything i can try to root without a pc?
That's a scam, that won't work. There are plenty of things you can try but nothing will succeed. You have to unlock the bootloader and either flash the Magisk package in a custom recovery of your choice or patch the boot.img of your ROM on your phone with Magisk app and flash it via fastboot. But as you can see from the last statement you will need a PC in all cases. You can f.*k around with all those scams and Internet nonsense.. or you can save yourself some time and do it properly and successfuly for the first time. If you have an unlocked bootloader and a custome recovery already on the phone you are lucky, that's the only way to root it without a PC.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks ill guess ill wait till i get home and do everything from scratch