Question Rooting OneUI4 / Android 12?

Search This thread

maxxd1995

Apr 2, 2016
I made the update and tried Magisk. The mobile phone starts up, but root is not available and Bluetooth does not work either.

stephen.brader

Reactions: maxxd1995

Krishbarnwal

Nov 7, 2021
I am planning on to unlock bootloader only. Have not updated to One UI 4.0. Will I continue recieving official updates from Samsung and able to install them (not flashing that, OTA ones). I am not going to flash custom recovery or kernel or even custom rom. Will it work that way?

stephen.brader

Thanks for the tip. With the canary, root works. but bluetooth still not. Did you behave the same
No bluetooth is working for me but it could be one of my magisk modules patches the bluetooth so I suggest try installing bluetooth library patcher module thats for fixing bluetooth on rooted samsung devices. I dont have this module but maybe one of my modules includes it im not sure:

maxxd1995

Apr 2, 2016
No bluetooth is working for me but it could be one of my magisk modules patches the bluetooth so I suggest try installing bluetooth library patcher module thats for fixing bluetooth on rooted samsung devices. I dont have this module but maybe one of my modules includes it im not sure:

I figured it out myself. I had to disable the "Bluetooth Library Patcher" module. thanks

Reactions: stephen.brader

Top Liked Posts