Soo, long story short, i hard bricked this phone and i definitely need good advice. Please bear with me:
- I got a Poco M5s,
- I wanted to install official PE on it.
- I successfully unlocked bootloader (mtk client method)
- I ****ed up because i flashed the recovery, but it was for the wrong MIUI version (i had A13 - SFFEUXM and PE needs A12 - RKLMIXM)
- Then i compounded my mistake because i booted to fastboot over linux and flashed A12 - RKLMIXM (flashall.sh). The phone never booted after that.
- Now the phone is fully unresponsive: Black screen and power/volume buttons seem to do nothing.
- I tried to use SP Flash to reflash A13 - SFFEUXM, but it failed and wanted me to remove battery and retry.
- I tried to disassemble the phone, specifically removing/reattaching the battery plug: no change in response & SP flash did not seem to download anything
- I also tried to see if mtk client can detect the device, but worryingly, it thinks it is a Helio G90 (MT6785) instead of G95, and then fails with "DAXFlash - [LIB]: Error on sending emi: unpack requires a buffer of 12 bytes"