• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[RR] ResuRRectioN RemiX LeMax2 x820 TeaMSpain

Search This thread

Pangadaywalker

Nov 23, 2012
Curitiba
Man if regret could kill me I would be owing at least couple lives now.
Bought the phone and it came with 14s. So I thought, hey let me upgrade to 17s. During official upgrade it failed and bricked the phone. I was able to bring the phone back to the living and now I have no IMEI.
I have already tried absolutely every single tutorial on the net. The one I think would fix my problem is the MAUI META and my phone simply won't talk with the god damn it application. Now I have a small tablet at my desk which I can't do much. I wish I would ever never ever buy this holy phone!!
MTK phones never more.

Last edited:

Voyebanm

Oct 29, 2012
Ottawa
I tried to install this Rom since I like RR, but it bootloops, I then removedthe boot image and replaced it with one from another working rom.; It installed and booted, however, No wifi, It gets disabled, any Ideas ?

xterminater07

Dec 4, 2010
Man if regret could kill me I would be owing at least couple lives now.
Bought the phone and it came with 14s. So I thought, hey let me upgrade to 17s. During official upgrade it failed and bricked the phone. I was able to bring the phone back to the living and now I have no IMEI.
I have already tried absolutely every single tutorial on the net. The one I think would fix my problem is the MAUI META and my phone simply won't talk with the god damn it application. Now I have a small tablet at my desk which I can't do much. I wish I would ever never ever buy this holy phone!!
MTK phones never more.

This phone is not a mediatek phone. Also if it failed during a official update and brick, it is not your fault so your warranty will be covered.

Pangadaywalker

Nov 23, 2012
Curitiba
This phone is not a mediatek phone. Also if it failed during a official update and brick, it is not your fault so your warranty will be covered.

I wish. The problem is that I am in Brazil and the phone was brought from the US. No warranty will cover. Was a pity to lose the phone but lesson learned. :(

My is MTK6797 chipset not the Qualcomm. I should have got the Qualcomm one. Another lesson learned.

xterminater07

Dec 4, 2010
I wish. The problem is that I am in Brazil and the phone was brought from the US. No warranty will cover. Was a pity to lose the phone but lesson learned. :(

My is MTK6797 chipset not the Qualcomm. I should have got the Qualcomm one. Another lesson learned.

there is no le max 2 with mediatek chipset. I think you purchased a le pro 2.

InkSlinger420

Mar 26, 2013
Isnt it against the xda policies to outsource download links to other forum/blogs? or to not share links to the tree/kernel source?.... WTF has this "forum" come to?....lol

xavihernandez

Dec 26, 2010
Last edited:

sdevaux

Mar 19, 2016
Hope, a new resurection remix rom will be create since the source code has been delivered

Filozof71

Oct 4, 2014
Poznan
Too bad... but there is a mega link for x820 if I'm not wrong.

Here is the device tree : https://github.com/deadman96385/android_device_leeco_x2

EDIT : here is a functionnal download link : https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=6380ab53385e4856&id=6380AB53385E4856!8387&authkey=!AKm3C2FtoixdAV4

Hello. I downloaded the second repository and it contains the kernel sources. What about IR? Where is its functionality coded? What do I need to build the complete ROM? Did leeco opened only kernel sources?
Best regards Filozof71

Sent from my Le X820 using Tapatalk

xavihernandez

Dec 26, 2010
Hello. I downloaded the second repository and it contains the kernel sources. What about IR? Where is its functionality coded? What do I need to build the complete ROM? Did leeco opened only kernel sources?
Best regards Filozof71

Sent from my Le X820 using Tapatalk
I cannot give you any info as I haven't built it myself (yet?).
IR may be closed, only kernel source are under GNU licence if I'm not wrong. But I'm not sure, I have seen a ASOP-ish ROM with functionnal IR, but I may be wrong on this.

Sörnäinen

Hello altogether.

Ressurection Remix sounds promising, I am a huge fan of it, but this ROM is quite outdated already, isn't it?
Will there be an update to newer versions at some point? The newer kernel, for example?
Or is the ROM discontinued/unmaintained?

PS: Before I forget it: Thank you for the effort. I don't speak Spanish, but I can see from your blog that you are very active. I sent a little PayPal donation your way, too. It's a lot of work, I can clearly see that.

Last edited:

MoRiA Cheo

Jan 26, 2015
Hi.
I don't think so.
But I had a problem with this ROM: it was rebootet from time to time (1-3 times for a day). Extremely annoying.
Rest is as good as in other ROMs.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi.
    Good news, we are proud to present you RR ResuRRectioN RemiX for LeMax2 x820, by TeaMSpaiN.
    All funtional, except IR port (there isn´t drivers for it).
    VERY IMPORTANT. We use EUI 5.6 kernel, so into ROM script installation we install TWRP 3.0.2 for EUI 5.6.
    If you wants install after another ROM based on EUI 5.8 (Indian 15s, USA 16s, Chineses 16s...) you must install before TWRP TeaMSpaiN 3.0.2

Changelogs:

- Rooted.
    - Integrated Gapps.
    - Multilanguage.
    - SuperSU into Settings menu :).
    - Dolby 7.1.
    - Kernel auditor.
    - All customized features of RR and CM13.

Screenshots:
    Screenshot_20160809-131759%255B1%255D.png

Screenshot_20160809-131831%255B1%255D.png

Screenshot_20160809-131847%255B1%255D.png

Screenshot_20160809-131917%255B1%255D.png

Screenshot_20160809-132057%255B1%255D.png

Screenshot_20160809-132119%255B1%255D.png

Screenshot_20160809-132141%255B1%255D.png

I hope that you enjoy it, it´s a very good job from Parasite_Remix, Gaseoso1 and myself :highfive:
    Download link are into my blog, http://revolutionlemax2.blogspot.com.es/

Regards.
    Will try this today !!!
    At least there's hope to see more developments for this device now...
    god bless you dude, at least someone is there to do something for this device. we are finding some major issue with mega in india. cant download any file.

need to wait for this rom until you feel generous enough to host this rom on a global platform. hope u will do it for us.

best wishes

Google Drive:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_pz-VTEZ1hiNDJwNzhSV0dMeGs/view?usp=sharing
    Regards.
    @STEVE_MARS hi. Thanks for the awesome work. Are you and your team following with development for the le max 2? Thanks again

You are welcome, my friend.
    Yes, Parasite_remix are developing now a new 16s without encryption and a new Mokee, all in HTCMania :good:
    Regards.
    Deepak ,

No worries, i will post details ( As asked by Steve)
    Step by step installation process by sunday.

Cheers
    !!:good:

This tutorial is for indian users who want to flash RR above 15s.

Guys,
    First you need to root your device. please avoid all around tutorials which is confusing and just create panic. (Not explaining in details as its already there in different topics. Follow general rooting instruction from forum )
    Download latest TWRP 5.8 TeaMSpaIN and flash.
    Download: https://mega.nz/#!DlIAEaYB!Dy5AfzWjO3O2XUOwM2wbTLEGnA9ZOO2W70znuW9LGiI

Don't miss to take formal backup for existing rom
    Flash Super su, Reboot and update your SU from play store.
    Reboot back to recovery
    do a complete wipe and flash any Chinese decrypted ROM ( 14s or 16s )

reboot and make device complete ON, Once complete installation done, go to Developer mode and activate debugging mode

Reboot back to Recovery
    Once done you need to change recovery.
    please download LeEco_X820_MAX_TWRP_v3_CUOCO92 ( steve already posted ) and flash recovery once done
    and now after complete wipe flash RR rom, Do a complete wipe after flashing rom before booting rom.
    No need to flash open_gapp as its already inbuilt.

BINGO , You are having a ROM which is working without any random reboot and both SIM 4g and almost everything which we always desired.

I am testing ROM , Will publish feed back after 2 days review.

Cheers