Rugged Case Option

Search This thread
I put this on my kids G7+ its just another case BUT this one seems extra Heavy Duty imop and the built in screen protector can be removed to allow Tempered glass type screen protector.
https://www.amazon.com/Poetic-Full-Body-Protector-Revolution-Shockproof/dp/B07P2V9LDW

I bought this one for my phone, though they seem to only have red now, when I got mine they had blue, red, black and purple. I got the purple/black one. I love it so far though I didn't use the screen protector ( I find they make the touch screen a little harder to use specially towards the edges.)

Though I do like the stand on the one you bought better.

davtse

Jan 17, 2009
Does anyone know if the OtterBox will fit the international version of the phone?

The poetic case specifies that they can't fit the international version.

mrk2815

May 16, 2012
burbank
the ruggid case that i have for the moto g7 power is the poetic revolution one.its a very heavy duty and ruggid case.its got a tempered glass screen protector included in the box that would be my recommendation for a heavy duty and ruggid case. i got htis for hte international moto g7 power it was for hte us version but works perfectly for hte itnernational moto g 7 power as well. .

Reactions: roadkill42

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I put this on my kids G7+ its just another case BUT this one seems extra Heavy Duty imop and the built in screen protector can be removed to allow Tempered glass type screen protector.
    https://www.amazon.com/Poetic-Full-Body-Protector-Revolution-Shockproof/dp/B07P2V9LDW
    the ruggid case that i have for the moto g7 power is the poetic revolution one.its a very heavy duty and ruggid case.its got a tempered glass screen protector included in the box that would be my recommendation for a heavy duty and ruggid case. i got htis for hte international moto g7 power it was for hte us version but works perfectly for hte itnernational moto g 7 power as well. .