• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

RUI 2.0 | F.11 | A11 | Easy Update from C.37 A10 | No Format | No Root | Global or India Variant |

Which OS you preffer with Realme X2 Pro?

• Color OS

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • RUI 1.0

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • RUI 2.0

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • Custom OS

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters
Search This thread

hack-os

Feb 3, 2018
Samsung Galaxy S5
OnePlus One
Last edited:

dooderooni

Oct 26, 2009
Follow this similar procedure after downloading the zip given in OP
I've tried this and it doesn't work it just says installation failed.
I have just got my latest copy and paste email reply from Realme support when I asked why UK and European users can't participate in the beta. I'm at the point of giving up totally on Realme support as they clearly don't read what you write and just paste a template reply.
They could release a £1 Snapdragon 888 device that also makes you coffee and croissants every morning and I wouldn't buy it out of principle. Realme don't deserve any success in Europe.

Reactions: ste27.jah

hack-os

Feb 3, 2018
Samsung Galaxy S5
OnePlus One
I've tried this and it doesn't work it just says installation failed.
I have just got my latest copy and paste email reply from Realme support when I asked why UK and European users can't participate in the beta. I'm at the point of giving up totally on Realme support as they clearly don't read what you write and just paste a template reply.
They could release a £1 Snapdragon 888 device that also makes you coffee and croissants every morning and I wouldn't buy it out of principle. Realme don't deserve any success in Europe.
Try unlocking bootloader in C.37 and install lastest Ofox custom recovery. Follow the instructions mentioned in OP to install F.10 A11.

Basrawi96

Dec 9, 2015
Najaf
www.facebook.com
~*~ Disclaimer: I'm not responsible if you destroy your device or break your warranty. Use at your own risk! ~*~

Easy way to update your Realme X2 Pro Global or India Variant from C.37 to F.10 (Android 10 to Android 11) [will lose Magisk root]

Update your Realme X2 Pro with C.37 download the file specific for your device IN/Global

• Make sure the bootloader is unlocked. click here for Unlock Procedure
  • Boot to recovery (power off device and then hold vol- and power together)
  • Must check if latest OrangeFox is installed [email protected]_1.zip
  • Install RUI 2.0 Beta (F.10) with OrangeFox - Dont format anything
  • Do not restart to System now if you need custom recovery.
  • Install OrangeFox Beta img (RUI2.0) for Android 11 & select recovery partition.
  • Install Patched vbmeta img & select vbmeta partition.
    • [This step is essential to have recovery persistent by not getting replaced with stock recovery and also to avoid bootloop]
  • ☠️ [Skip this step, Only Experimental for testing] ☠️
    • Install Magisk Canary - Rename apk to zip and flash with USB OTG (Optional only if root is required)
  • Reboot to System (May take 5-7 minutes to complete booting)
  • Enjoy RUI 2.0 updated with all your apps and data intact. :cowboy:
Realme has restricted access of Data in Beta phase which means we cant access Data partition and most of files with OrangeFox.

Your standard sdcard folder having your Contents, photos, videos, files, songs etc will be accessible as you will use normally after restarting in RUI2.0.

There are couple of issues with the current RUI 2.0 Beta.

1. No ROOT - installing Magisk is difficult and root doesn't work
  2. Cant safely lock bootloader
  3. Widewine DRM L3 due to bootloader unlock
  4. Battery,Camera, Audio performance poor
  5. General usage and Games performance will be average.
  6. Need to report any bugs identified in open beta phase.
Dont ask steps for Roll back to old version. Will lose all data and will be formatted when roll back.
Any issues, feel free to discuss and help out each other politely.
i wanna roll back stuck qt fastboot plz helppppp!!!

hack-os

Feb 3, 2018
Samsung Galaxy S5
OnePlus One
i wanna roll back stuck qt fastboot plz helppppp!!!
try to flash patched VBMETA using latest custom recovery (OrangeFox) and it should fix your issue of being stuck in fastboot. Also still could follow all steps in sequence from begining to have a trouble free A11 experience.

OP clearly states not to request steps for roll back since it deletes and formats everything.

Last edited:

hack-os

Feb 3, 2018
Samsung Galaxy S5
OnePlus One
Where is the F11 Link to download?
you would get notified for OTA update to F11 automatically. Root the phone and then could possibly get the ozip link of F11 from /data/data/com.oppo.ota/database/ota.db which has the ozip link but this process is risky as of now to do this since rooting messes up everything.

else we have to wait till F11 Ozip links are made available in realme support websites.

Last edited:

migside

Sep 28, 2014
Realme X2 Pro
you would get notified for OTA update to F11 automatically. Root the phone and then could possibly get the ozip link of F11 from /data/data/com.oppo.ota/database/ota.db which has the ozip link but this process is risky as of now to do this since rooting messes up everything.

else we have to wait till F11 Ozip links are made available in realme support websites.
But it's not possible Root RUI2 ! Without Root Access I can't access to Data partition !

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ~*~ Disclaimer: I'm not responsible if you destroy your device or break your warranty. Use at your own risk! ~*~

Easy way to update your Realme X2 Pro Global or India Variant from C.37 to F.10 (Android 10 to Android 11) [will lose Magisk root]

Update your Realme X2 Pro with C.37 download the file specific for your device IN/Global

• Make sure the bootloader is unlocked. click here for Unlock Procedure
    • Boot to recovery (power off device and then hold vol- and power together)
    • Must check if latest OrangeFox is installed [email protected]_1.zip
    • Install RUI 2.0 (F.11) with OrangeFox - Dont format anything
    • Do not restart to System now if you need custom recovery.
    • Install OrangeFox Beta img (RUI2.0) for Android 11 & select recovery partition.
    • Install Patched vbmeta img & select vbmeta partition.
      • [This step is essential to have recovery persistent by not getting replaced with stock recovery and also to avoid bootloop]
    • ☠️ [Skip this step, Only Experimental for testing] ☠️
      • Install Magisk Canary - Rename apk to zip and flash with USB OTG (Optional only if root is required)
    • Reboot to System (May take 5-7 minutes to complete booting)
    • Enjoy RUI 2.0 updated with all your apps and data intact. :cowboy:
    Realme has restricted access of Data in Beta phase which means we cant access Data partition and most of files with OrangeFox.

Your standard sdcard folder having your Contents, photos, videos, files, songs etc will be accessible as you will use normally after restarting in RUI2.0.

There are couple of issues with the current RUI 2.0 Beta.

1. No ROOT - installing Magisk is difficult and root doesn't work
    2. Cant safely lock bootloader
    3. Widewine DRM L3 due to bootloader unlock
    4. Battery,Camera, Audio performance poor
    5. General usage and Games performance will be average.
    6. Need to report any bugs identified in open beta phase.
    Dont ask steps for Roll back to old version. Will lose all data and will be formatted when roll back.
    Any issues, feel free to discuss and help out each other politely.
    After read all bugs i am happy with android 10😁
    Hello,
    I have to remove some posts from this thread because they are off topic to this thread. Developers or other users all have their own life and deserve some respects when they contribute to the community.

Please be civil and on topic when you post comments. Thank you.

Jerry
    Forum Moderator
    After read all bugs i am happy with android 10😁
    Hell yeah, I'll happily stay on RUI 1 with that issues list lol