you need to download this zip and flash it with stock recovery or apply for open beta. You dont need a computer.
I've tried this and it doesn't work it just says installation failed.
Try unlocking bootloader in C.37 and install lastest Ofox custom recovery. Follow the instructions mentioned in OP to install F.10 A11.I've tried this and it doesn't work it just says installation failed.
I have just got my latest copy and paste email reply from Realme support when I asked why UK and European users can't participate in the beta. I'm at the point of giving up totally on Realme support as they clearly don't read what you write and just paste a template reply.
They could release a £1 Snapdragon 888 device that also makes you coffee and croissants every morning and I wouldn't buy it out of principle. Realme don't deserve any success in Europe.
i wanna roll back stuck qt fastboot plz helppppp!!!~*~ Disclaimer: I'm not responsible if you destroy your device or break your warranty. Use at your own risk! ~*~
Easy way to update your Realme X2 Pro Global or India Variant from C.37 to F.10 (Android 10 to Android 11) [will lose Magisk root]
Update your Realme X2 Pro with C.37 download the file specific for your device IN/Global
Realme has restricted access of Data in Beta phase which means we cant access Data partition and most of files with OrangeFox.
- Make sure the bootloader is unlocked. click here for Unlock Procedure
- Boot to recovery (power off device and then hold vol- and power together)
- Must check if latest OrangeFox is installed [email protected]_1.zip
- Install RUI 2.0 Beta (F.10) with OrangeFox - Dont format anything
- Download: RUI 2.0 Beta (F.10)
- Do not restart to System now if you need custom recovery.
- Install OrangeFox Beta img (RUI2.0) for Android 11 & select recovery partition.
- Install Patched vbmeta img & select vbmeta partition.
- [This step is essential to have recovery persistent by not getting replaced with stock recovery and also to avoid bootloop]
- Download: Patched vbmeta
- [Skip this step, Only Experimental for testing]
Install Magisk Canary - Rename apk to zip and flash with USB OTG (Optional only if root is required)
- Reboot to System (May take 5-7 minutes to complete booting)
- Enjoy RUI 2.0 updated with all your apps and data intact.
Your standard sdcard folder having your Contents, photos, videos, files, songs etc will be accessible as you will use normally after restarting in RUI2.0.
There are couple of issues with the current RUI 2.0 Beta.
Dont ask steps for Roll back to old version. Will lose all data and will be formatted when roll back.
- No ROOT - installing Magisk is difficult and root doesn't work
- Cant safely lock bootloader
- Widewine DRM L3 due to bootloader unlock
- Battery,Camera, Audio performance poor
- General usage and Games performance will be average.
- Need to report any bugs identified in open beta phase.
Any issues, feel free to discuss and help out each other politely.
try to flash patched VBMETA using latest custom recovery (OrangeFox) and it should fix your issue of being stuck in fastboot. Also still could follow all steps in sequence from begining to have a trouble free A11 experience.
you would get notified for OTA update to F11 automatically. Root the phone and then could possibly get the ozip link of F11 from /data/data/com.oppo.ota/database/ota.db which has the ozip link but this process is risky as of now to do this since rooting messes up everything.
But it's not possible Root RUI2 ! Without Root Access I can't access to Data partition !you would get notified for OTA update to F11 automatically. Root the phone and then could possibly get the ozip link of F11 from /data/data/com.oppo.ota/database/ota.db which has the ozip link but this process is risky as of now to do this since rooting messes up everything.
else we have to wait till F11 Ozip links are made available in realme support websites.