• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

RUI 2.0 | F.11 | A11 | Easy Update from C.37 A10 | No Format | No Root | Global or India Variant |

Which OS you preffer with Realme X2 Pro?

• Color OS

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • RUI 1.0

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • RUI 2.0

Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Custom OS

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters
Search This thread

grimman18

Aug 1, 2018
Two questions:
Since we can't root or access data with custom recovery why is it that locking bootloader is considered unsafe? I wanted to go back to full stock so that I can receive and install OTA updates

Also before I used the update from here which appears to be the F.10 I received update from realme F.11 but lost it since I had to format.Is there any difference between F.10 and F.11?

Thank you

hack-os

Feb 3, 2018
Samsung Galaxy S5
OnePlus One
Orange FOX 🦊 for RUI 2.0 in beta has no way to decrypt when rui 2.0 is installed, have to format Data (Need to confirm by typing yes) to be accessible for transfering files from PC.

Other option is to use USB drive with OTG. (Root can be flashed using this method)

Rooting is not supported by Realme UI 2.0 F10/F11 and if rooted the phone boots with android logo instead of yellow realme logo and functions with limited features (Functions not working are Fingerprint, face recognition, DC Dimming, Sleep capsule, most of system and google apps wont work). Its advisable not to ROOT at current stage unless required. I strongly feel that Realme has no intentions to fix these issues immediately or to support root or custom recovery or to unlock bootloader in RUI 2.0.

grimman18

Aug 1, 2018
Can someone please post the RUI 2.0 (F.12) Global/EU? Bootloader is unlocked with orange fox so can't update even though I have the update downloaded since orange fox can't decrypt storage

Fardin-57

Sep 21, 2021
~*~ Disclaimer: I'm not responsible if you destroy your device or break your warranty. Use at your own risk! ~*~

Easy way to update your Realme X2 Pro Global or India Variant from C.37 to F.10 (Android 10 to Android 11) [will lose Magisk root]

Update your Realme X2 Pro with C.37 download the file specific for your device IN/Global

• Make sure the bootloader is unlocked. click here for Unlock Procedure
  • Boot to recovery (power off device and then hold vol- and power together)
  • Must check if latest OrangeFox is installed [email protected]_1.zip
  • Install RUI 2.0 (F.11) with OrangeFox - Dont format anything
  • Do not restart to System now if you need custom recovery.
  • Install OrangeFox Beta img (RUI2.0) for Android 11 & select recovery partition.
  • Install Patched vbmeta img & select vbmeta partition.
    • [This step is essential to have recovery persistent by not getting replaced with stock recovery and also to avoid bootloop]
  • ☠️ [Skip this step, Only Experimental for testing] ☠️
    • Install Magisk Canary - Rename apk to zip and flash with USB OTG (Optional only if root is required)
  • Reboot to System (May take 5-7 minutes to complete booting)
  • Enjoy RUI 2.0 updated with all your apps and data intact. :cowboy:
Realme has restricted access of Data in Beta phase which means we cant access Data partition and most of files with OrangeFox.

Your standard sdcard folder having your Contents, photos, videos, files, songs etc will be accessible as you will use normally after restarting in RUI2.0.

There are couple of issues with the current RUI 2.0 Beta.

1. No ROOT - installing Magisk is difficult and root doesn't work
  2. Cant safely lock bootloader
  3. Widewine DRM L3 due to bootloader unlock
  4. Battery,Camera, Audio performance poor
  5. General usage and Games performance will be average.
  6. Need to report any bugs identified in open beta phase.
Dont ask steps for Roll back to old version. Will lose all data and will be formatted when roll back.
Any issues, feel free to discuss and help out each other politely.
I've got ofox_R11_02 unofficial installed , do i need to change it in order to flash f11?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ~*~ Disclaimer: I'm not responsible if you destroy your device or break your warranty. Use at your own risk! ~*~

Easy way to update your Realme X2 Pro Global or India Variant from C.37 to F.10 (Android 10 to Android 11) [will lose Magisk root]

Update your Realme X2 Pro with C.37 download the file specific for your device IN/Global

• Make sure the bootloader is unlocked. click here for Unlock Procedure
    • Boot to recovery (power off device and then hold vol- and power together)
    • Must check if latest OrangeFox is installed [email protected]_1.zip
    • Install RUI 2.0 (F.11) with OrangeFox - Dont format anything
    • Do not restart to System now if you need custom recovery.
    • Install OrangeFox Beta img (RUI2.0) for Android 11 & select recovery partition.
    • Install Patched vbmeta img & select vbmeta partition.
      • [This step is essential to have recovery persistent by not getting replaced with stock recovery and also to avoid bootloop]
        • Code:
          fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta patched_vbmeta.img
          Download: Patched vbmeta
    • If needed Stock Recovery -
      Rich (BB code):
      fastboot flash recovery stock_recovery_RUI2_A11.img
      MUST Wipe DATA after 4 digit code in stock recovery
    • ☠️ [Skip this step, Only Experimental for testing] ☠️
      • Install Magisk Canary - Rename apk to zip and flash with USB OTG (Optional only if root is required)
    • Reboot to System (May take 5-7 minutes to complete booting)
    • Enjoy RUI 2.0 updated with all your apps and data intact. :cowboy:
    Realme has restricted access of Data in Beta phase which means we cant access Data partition and most of files with OrangeFox.

Your standard sdcard folder having your Contents, photos, videos, files, songs etc will be accessible as you will use normally after restarting in RUI2.0.

There are couple of issues with the current RUI 2.0 Beta.

1. No ROOT - installing Magisk is difficult and root doesn't work
    2. Cant safely lock bootloader
    3. Widewine DRM L3 due to bootloader unlock
    4. Battery,Camera, Audio performance poor
    5. General usage and Games performance will be average.
    6. Need to report any bugs identified in open beta phase.
    Dont ask steps for Roll back to old version. Will lose all data and will be formatted when roll back.
    Any issues, feel free to discuss and help out each other politely.
    After read all bugs i am happy with android 10😁
    Hello,
    I have to remove some posts from this thread because they are off topic to this thread. Developers or other users all have their own life and deserve some respects when they contribute to the community.

Please be civil and on topic when you post comments. Thank you.

Jerry
    Forum Moderator
    After read all bugs i am happy with android 10😁
    Hell yeah, I'll happily stay on RUI 1 with that issues list lol
    Where is the F11 Link to download?