I've got ofox_R11_02 unofficial installed , do i need to change it in order to flash f11?~*~ Disclaimer: I'm not responsible if you destroy your device or break your warranty. Use at your own risk! ~*~
Easy way to update your Realme X2 Pro Global or India Variant from C.37 to F.10 (Android 10 to Android 11) [will lose Magisk root]
Update your Realme X2 Pro with C.37 download the file specific for your device IN/Global
Realme has restricted access of Data in Beta phase which means we cant access Data partition and most of files with OrangeFox.
- Make sure the bootloader is unlocked. click here for Unlock Procedure
- Boot to recovery (power off device and then hold vol- and power together)
- Must check if latest OrangeFox is installed [email protected]_1.zip
- Install RUI 2.0 (F.11) with OrangeFox - Dont format anything
- Do not restart to System now if you need custom recovery.
- Install OrangeFox Beta img (RUI2.0) for Android 11 & select recovery partition.
- Install Patched vbmeta img & select vbmeta partition.
- [This step is essential to have recovery persistent by not getting replaced with stock recovery and also to avoid bootloop]
- Download: Patched vbmeta
- [Skip this step, Only Experimental for testing]
Install Magisk Canary - Rename apk to zip and flash with USB OTG (Optional only if root is required)
- Reboot to System (May take 5-7 minutes to complete booting)
- Enjoy RUI 2.0 updated with all your apps and data intact.
Your standard sdcard folder having your Contents, photos, videos, files, songs etc will be accessible as you will use normally after restarting in RUI2.0.
There are couple of issues with the current RUI 2.0 Beta.
Dont ask steps for Roll back to old version. Will lose all data and will be formatted when roll back.
- No ROOT - installing Magisk is difficult and root doesn't work
- Cant safely lock bootloader
- Widewine DRM L3 due to bootloader unlock
- Battery,Camera, Audio performance poor
- General usage and Games performance will be average.
- Need to report any bugs identified in open beta phase.
Any issues, feel free to discuss and help out each other politely.
fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta patched_vbmeta.img
fastboot flash recovery stock_recovery_RUI2_A11.img