RUN GAMES AT 144 FPS! ( YES INCLUDING CODM AND PUBGM) Mi10T

Search This thread

astronomy2021

May 1, 2021
Or simplest way use GLtools app to unlock any game to any frame rate without any ban.
Root needed but Genshin Impact can run 60-90fps without problem.

Zamasuuu

Sep 17, 2022
Xiaomi Mi 11i
I need 90 fps in bgmi /global/kr. But still even I set my screen refresh rate at 120 fps. But no option of 90 fps in any 3 above version of pubg. Can you please help me out. My device MI 11X pro.

Zamasuuu

Sep 17, 2022
Xiaomi Mi 11i
So codm is default capped at 60 and doesnot support more than 60 fps whereas pubgm is capped at 90 max, but i found a way to run at 144 fps forcefully without altering any game files etc so no bans! I checked fps with multiple fps meters as well as recordings to see if frames dropped and they did when i recorded pubgm since it's an intensive game, recording with 90 fps doesn't give you frame drops but with 144 they drop to 137-139 depending on situation!

Set your display to 144HZ for this.

To enable, simply run your game codm or pubgm and go to cheer park or arena or in match anywhere in minimize the game/put in background (DON'T CLOSE IT!!), minimize your game/put in background and open settings, apps, manage apps, search for battery and performance and clear all it's data, then enable your in built fps meter or any fps meter you use and go back in game and voila, you yourself will feel the difference!! Especially in cod since it's capped max at 60 so when you do this frames will be 144 and you will see massive increase in fluidity which you do at 144 anyways, same with codm, play tdms and arenas and you'll notice your enemies bullets won't even register!!

uploaded some very short little clips of my recordings so you can see for yourself, guys check and tell <3
Can this be done in Xiaomi 11x pro??

Kingkrish777

Oct 21, 2022
So codm is default capped at 60 and doesnot support more than 60 fps whereas pubgm is capped at 90 max, but i found a way to run at 144 fps forcefully without altering any game files etc so no bans! I checked fps with multiple fps meters as well as recordings to see if frames dropped and they did when i recorded pubgm since it's an intensive game, recording with 90 fps doesn't give you frame drops but with 144 they drop to 137-139 depending on situation!

To enable, simply run your game codm or pubgm and go to cheer park or arena or in match anywhere in minimize the game/put in background (DON'T CLOSE IT!!), minimize your game/put in background and open settings, apps, manage apps, search for battery and performance and clear all it's data, then enable your in built fps meter or any fps meter you use and go back in game and voila, you yourself will feel the difference!! Especially in cod since it's capped max at 60 so when you do this frames will be 144 and you will see massive increase in fluidity which you do at 144 anyways, same with codm, play tdms and arenas and you'll notice your enemies bullets won't even register!!

uploaded some very short little clips of my recordings so you can see for yourself, guys check and tell <3
Still works in most games in miui 13 Android 11, but i have a question , what if I do it for codm, then for grid autosport, will clearing the data 2nd time return codm to the original form or will it still stay?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

STEPS:

1) Set display to 144HZ
    2) Open pubgm (as an example taking pubgm)
    3) go to training or cheer park or anything
    4) minimize the game (DON'T CLOSE IT), Minimize/put game in background and Go To Settings
    3) Go to apps
    4) Go to Manage apps
    5) Search for *battery and performance*
    6) Clear all data
    7) Go back in game/continue game from where you left and voila! (will work even after restarting game etc, just a one time thing),
    8) Optional step: enable fps meter from dev tools or any fps meter you have or just swipe to bring your gaming mode and see fps, or you can simply feel the fluidity
    So it will be 144fps even if i completely debloat the battery and performance app ?
    I just debloat it and the performance still good as every games run in 144hz,,in app manager for every app, the miui battery settings(to set battery optimization) just gone and I'm okay with it.
    On what system version did you manage to do this?
    I thing this is a glitch on fps meter or in the MIUI because this trick works for me many times, But I don't feel that games are actually running on 144hz refresh rate. In future if their are certain development with costom roms then We might not actually saw the high refresh rate but feel it on our favorite games. 😊