Question Running OxygenOS 13

Search This thread

VoidedKN0X

Since it release i'm debating of installing it, the bugs that are currently known don't bother me at all except for the system performance. If anyone is runnIng the DP could you share your experience with me and the rest of the community? I'd love to hear about new bugs and if it's stable for daily driving (just want to make friends jealous but don't fancy switching the whole time)

dladz

Aug 24, 2010
Liverpool
Huawei Watch 2
OnePlus 8
I think it's probably a solid alpha at this point, unless you're happy with a tonne of faults I wouldn't avoid it.

Really strange that they're releasing this now when we barely have a way back..

If MSM drops (they know we use it) then yep go nuts.

I wouldn't unless you have a solid recovery method lined up.

Also bare in mind, you'd be downgrading when recovering too.

maddler

Since it release i'm debating of installing it, the bugs that are currently known don't bother me at all except for the system performance. If anyone is runnIng the DP could you share your experience with me and the rest of the community? I'd love to hear about new bugs and if it's stable for daily driving (just want to make friends jealous but don't fancy switching the whole time)
That's a Developer Previe, that's expected to be unstable and contain bugs. I would not install on my main driver. Also, you'll be expected to factoryr eset your phone once the actual Beta and/or stable will be released,