• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Running some counter-strike maps on my phone.

Search This thread

stephpull

Jun 14, 2021
Is this a current issue? I can't believe that you run that on a phone. I had problem like this, but it was a long time ago and it solved by itself. I don't know if it is true, but I listened that CSGO trade sites have some problems like this too, especially on phones. Last years I noticed that csgo trade bot is more engaging and I wasn't disappointed. The more, do you know that CSGO trade bot is with the most adrenaline pumping in the game. since I have been started to earn money selling skins, I am obsessed in it.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Pics taken straight from my galaxy s 2.

I have converted the maps to Blitz3d format and redid all the lighting using gile , I'm using a single 1024x1024 lightmap for each level.
    I use the proton sdk which has a functional irrlicht port to load and render the levels on android.

The performance is pretty good, I get a constant 60fps in de_dust and fy_pool_day , and 55fps average in cs_assault, ofcourse you would know these maps if you have ever played cs :D
    I will upload the apk if anyone wants that.

EDIT: http://www.mediafire.com/?30y17an70yvxe65
    I've also included de_dust2 but it's buggy, lots of textures aren't loading.
    Anyone who tries this, it'd be nice if you post your frame rates here.
    Ok I will upload the apk later.