• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Rushing and didn't get the Pixel Buds

Search This thread

jimmiekain

Oct 21, 2007
Rancho Cucamonga
www.twitter.com
After 2 hours of trying to buy the pixel 6 pro I finally got my order to go through. The only problem is I was trying to move too fast and skipped the free pixel buds. I've been trying to figure out how to add them now and I can't figure it out. Anyone know if it's possible?

Reactions: galaxys

TehKing

Apr 17, 2009
Twin Cities, MN
www.manontime.com
After 2 hours of trying to buy the pixel 6 pro I finally got my order to go through. The only problem is I was trying to move too fast and skipped the free pixel buds. I've been trying to figure out how to add them now and I can't figure it out. Anyone know if it's possible?

You could try chatting with support, but good luck. I believe your only option will be to cancel the order and start over. :(

Reactions: dwkick

dwkick

Oct 19, 2016
Texas
I did the same thing. I reordered and cancelled the first order several hours later. About 7:30CT yesterday. I actually got an early November ship date on the reorder and the first order was end of November.

Reactions: galaxys

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Same happened to me, chatted with support and they hooked me up with the free pixel buds.
    I reordered and got them just a little over an hour ago. Then cancelled the order from this afternoon. They'll be here by the end of the week.
    Thanks for this post. I thought I missed out, and was going to forget about it. I chatted with customer support today, and they gave me the buds and a $10 store credit for waiting.
    Yup, exact same experience here.

You could try chatting with support, but good luck. I believe your only option will be to cancel the order and start over. :(