[RUU] HTC One ME (HIMA_ACE) RUU Collection

Search This thread

Aravinth_sm

Mar 31, 2013
Thank you very much bro, searched for this in many places, couldn't find one, atlast you uploaded it.
Also please post instructions on how to flash it.

Aravinth_sm

Mar 31, 2013
I downloaded the RUU file for INDIA, Getting this error while opening the zip, Is the file Corrupted?

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    252.5 KB · Views: 840

debaser990

Feb 23, 2017
i have a 708/ hk version of htc one me, not rooted. Recently I got my screen replaced after which I started facing bluetooth connectivity problem and a glitch within the music player(all my songs keep skipping while playing). My question is -
a.)If I flash my phone with ruu is there a chance that these problems will go away.
b.)Since I am in India if I use the 720/(Indian version) of ruu, is that a bad idea.

Feb 6, 2017
Mumbai
same phone tryingto upgrade...

hi i
i also have the same phone..
took a long toime to locate a thread for the model..
can you please help me too.. trying to update the os ...i am in india too.. so guess we are in the same boat..
[email protected]

i have a 708/ hk version of htc one me, not rooted. Recently I got my screen replaced after which I started facing bluetooth connectivity problem and a glitch within the music player(all my songs keep skipping while playing). My question is -
a.)If I flash my phone with ruu is there a chance that these problems will go away.
b.)Since I am in India if I use the 720/(Indian version) of ruu, is that a bad idea.

carrseyychan

Sep 28, 2015
Hong Kong
(bootloader) HOSD CL#664129
(bootloader) ERR [SD_UPDATE_ERR] Parse zipped android_info fail!
(bootloader) ERR [SD_UPDATE_ERR] sddownload failed: 14
(bootloader) ERR Update zip file failed.
(bootloader) Update zip file OK
(bootloader) ERR ZIP ERROR CODE, 14
(bootloader) [email protected]
FAILED (remote: 14: fail to flash via downloadzip)
finished. total time: 2.158s
htc_fastboot finished. total time: 378.849s

I got these messages while flashing my HK (708) RUU. Can someone diagnosis it for me?

zuhairqadir

Aug 13, 2013
I have managed to install RUU its working perfect but just there is no signals and no imei in OS, however, i can see it in boot menu. any advice?

iman1369

May 12, 2017
sabpp[/QUOTE said:
hi which one is the correct rom for htc one me dual sim Build number : 1.50.1405.5
my device loads lots of irotating adds and automatically installs apps when i connect to internet and loads lots of adds when i am offline i need a virus free rom to install please

zuhairqadir

Aug 13, 2013
hi which one is the correct rom for htc one me dual sim Build number : 1.50.1405.5
my device loads lots of irotating adds and automatically installs apps when i connect to internet and loads lots of adds when i am offline i need a virus free rom to install please

@iman1369 Keep running on this since i have installed these RUUs and cant find my baseband, imei & signals. better slow than no radio connectivity

Ralphxg

Jan 23, 2013
Flashing HTC One me ruu

I am trying to flash ruu for my HTC One me Taiwan which is stuck at bootloop. I have tried flashing with the zip file in a 4gb SD card but I get "Failed: -2, 19: fail to flash via downloadzip". Can somebody help me out with instructions?