[RUU][ROM] HTC U ULTRA | UNLOCKED | 1.15.617.12 STOCK | MAGISK

Search This thread

nio.mchild

May 29, 2017
I bricked my international dual sim model and I managed to get back to stock rom. It turned out I have the India model number htc_060. I found a file named '2PZFIMG_OCEAN_NOT[email protected]70125.2_32.22_release_496982_combined_signed_2_4.zip', renamed it 2PZFIMG.zip, placed it in the root folder of my SD card and rebooted the phone in downloader mode by holding volume down and power button. It asked me whether I wanted to upgrade and reinstalling stock went smoothly. It took me a while to figure this out, hope it helps.

Hi mate, i did something wrong and im stuck in bootloader, i have the same CID 060 but i cant find the stock rom...please would share a link to download it ??. Thank's a lot

JazonX

Dec 16, 2009
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
Nope bootloader can stay unlocked to flash this file. :)
I am uploading it to Mega now. mWatch this space

---------- Post added at 15:45 ---------- Previous post was at 15:39 ----------

Unzip the RAR - https://mega.nz/#!TN01nZgK!H5aKH0TbaNl6WWD-DDtx4hdul336aXbjBKhtpKOmlZA
Rename to 2PZFIMG.zip
Put on Root of SD Card and it should flash it when in download mode :)

Wont relock the bootloader unless you lock it but it is as good as anything :)

Any Idea why i'm getting the below error? (I'm on Leedroid 2.0 - I just need to revert to stock completely)
If the ZIP file is wrong, Which File should I try to flash? Any Link is much appreciated, as I need to get rid of this custom rom.

Attachments

• Error.jpg
    Error.jpg
    247.7 KB · Views: 272
  • getvarall.jpg
    getvarall.jpg
    214.2 KB · Views: 265

OMJ

Recognized Developer / Inactive RC
Jun 11, 2007
MN
twitter.com
Any Idea why i'm getting the below error? (I'm on Leedroid 2.0 - I just need to revert to stock completely)
If the ZIP file is wrong, Which File should I try to flash? Any Link is much appreciated, as I need to get rid of this custom rom.

the link he posted was for 1.09.401.4, you are on 1.15.401.12, if you are s-on you can't downgrade, need s-off to downgrade...you'll need the 1.15.401.12 RUU which I haven't found yet.

JazonX

Dec 16, 2009
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
the link he posted was for 1.09.401.4, you are on 1.15.401.12, if you are s-on you can't downgrade, need s-off to downgrade...you'll need the 1.15.401.12 RUU which I haven't found yet.

Understood and thanks a ton for the response. If you do find a link in the future, Please share it.
HTC Website always links to the US version which is incompatible with my EU device.

kevlarr

Jul 28, 2008
RUU stands for Rom Update Utility. You find it as an exe to execute from pc with phone plugged in an usb port (it may seem obvious ;) ) , or a zip file to be executed from Download Mode.
The RUU erases everything on the phone but the sd card it's located on, and reinstalls the whole system so that, on reboot, it seems you just put your phone out of the box for the very first time, software wise of course.

Voila, hope I've been clear enough ;)

Thanks, that is helpful. I'm new to HTC rooting. I have some basic experience rooting Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, and I'm trying to understand the similarities and differences in rooting a samsung vs an HTC. This is what I understand so far (please correct me if I'm wrong):

1. RUU is like HTC's stock rom, which you can flash to restore your phone to stock in case anything go wrong in your rooting. Is this correct?

2. In rooting a Samsung S7 edge, I would use Odin from PC to flash the stock ROM to the phone when the phone is in download mode. For samsung, the stock rom can be downloaded from sam mobile website. But for HTC, the stock rom is the RUU, and need to get it from, for example, this thread. And there is no "odin" for HTC. To flash the stock rom, I would connect the phone to PC, and just double click the exe file? Is my understanding correct?

nealzXincredible

Jul 15, 2014
Dhaka
I bricked my international dual sim model and I managed to get back to stock rom. It turned out I have the India model number htc_060. I found a file named '2PZFIMG_OCEAN_NOT[email protected]70125.2_32.22_release_496982_combined_signed_2_4.zip', renamed it 2PZFIMG.zip, placed it in the root folder of my SD card and rebooted the phone in downloader mode by holding volume down and power button. It asked me whether I wanted to upgrade and reinstalling stock went smoothly. It took me a while to figure this out, hope it helps.

Mate I've got the same model, if you can kindly provide the link to download the zip file it would be a big help!

qsr786

Apr 11, 2011
Hi I have Ledroid Rom installed... can I install this? Stock 1.09.617.12 Twrp flashable Rom w/magisk/phh root pre-installed, and unroot to have original stock rom, where I will get ota updates?

kevlarr

Jul 28, 2008
Hi mate, i did something wrong and im stuck in bootloader, i have the same CID 060 but i cant find the stock rom...please would share a link to download it ??. Thank's a lot

I found it here, along with so many other stock RUUs:

https://easy-firmware.com/home/browse/category/id/21180/

But need to register and pay $26 before you can download it.

EDIT: Forget that one, $26 is expensive. I found other websites that has that stock RUU which costs from $2.99 to $8. They have RUUs for various other regions as well:

http://en.pars-hamrah.com/download-..._releas-e_500439_combined_signed_2_4-zip.html

https://firmware.gem-flash.com/index.php?a=browse&b=category&id=7867

Last edited:

zorzgeo

Nov 15, 2007
Need some help if someone can do that :(

- I have oem unlocked my b/l with unlock code, install twrp, try some polished rom but i don't like it and try to go back to oem locked state to flash an RUU file through ADB...
When i go to download/fastboot mode and type a "fastboot oem lock" command i have a message
"C:\adb>fastboot oem lock
(bootloader) [KillSwitch] : /dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/frp
(bootloader) [KillSwitch] Last Byte is 0X01, enable unlock
OKAY [ 0.028s]
finished. total time: 0.029s"
to my PC and on my phone i have a question "Yes to OEM lock and hard reset or No to live..."
I point to Yes and when confirm that my phone rebooted to a loop rebooting and blinking display with HTC logo and red words text...
Whatever i try to do it's always blinking/rebooting :(

Is there any way to normallise my phone and turn to any normal state?!

TNX

---------- Post added at 06:52 ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 ----------

I moved out from previous state!!!
What a luck!
Dont know how but pressed VolUp+VolDown+Power and gone to bootloader state. After that have to unlock b/l again and after that when gone to Recovery, my TWRP is still there :) what a sweetness....
When enter to TWRP just some quick tex "Decrypting phone" and immediately rebooting to a normal state with all working phone states!

Is there any way to lock b/l again, turn to OEM state and to do a normal/regular HTC updating???

My last HTC update was 1.64.401.10 and European version...

Any advice?

TNX

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

HTC U ULTRA
    1.15.617.12 8.0_g CL867555 release-keys

RUU + Stock Rooted Rom

htc-u-ultra-black-global-phone-listing.png

Let me start by saying, "I DO NOT OWN THIS DEVICE"
    I have had a few users ask me personally and have seen some requests here in the forums for system files.
    Since none have been posted yet and I haave already decrypted an RUU for my own purposes, I have decided to go ahead and share.

I've made two files available for Download:

Signed Stock Unlocked Edition 1.15.617.12 RUU (untouched)
    RUU_OCEAN_NOTE_UHL_N70_SENSE80GP_NA_Gen_Unlock_1.15.617.12.exe

OLD RUU FILES:

Signed Stock Unlocked Edition 1.09.617.12 RUU (untouched)
    2PZFIMG_OCEAN_NOT[email protected]70214_41.26_release_496999_signed_2_4.zip

and

Stock 1.09.617.12 Twrp flashable Rom w/magisk/phh root pre-installed

2PZFIMG_OCEAN_NOTE_UHL_N70_SENSE80GP_NA_Gen_Unlock_1.09.617.12_Stock_Rooted.zip

OLD ROM FILES:

Feel free to do with these as you please, although a mention where you got them would be kind.
    Most of all: Enjoy!

Thanks
    RUU Decryption Tool: @Captain_Throwback / @nkk71
    Original RUU: HTC
    Magisk/su: @topJohnwu
    Kitchen: @SuperR

XDA:DevDB Information
    HTC U ULTRA UNLOCKED | RUU| STOCK | ROOTED, ROM for the HTC U Ultra

Contributors
    santod040
    ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    ROM Firmware Required: 1.15.617.12

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: RUU
    Current Beta Version: Stock Rooted Rom

Created 2017-02-26
    Last Updated 2017-04-09
    Added 1.15.617.12 RUU link to the OP! :good:
    New to HTC development coming from Pixel. What is the RUU stand for?

RUU stands for Rom Update Utility. You find it as an exe to execute from pc with phone plugged in an usb port (it may seem obvious ;) ) , or a zip file to be executed from Download Mode.
    The RUU erases everything on the phone but the sd card it's located on, and reinstalls the whole system so that, on reboot, it seems you just put your phone out of the box for the very first time, software wise of course.

Voila, hope I've been clear enough ;)
    Lee if you need I can send you link for signed 1.15.401.12
    I've verified md5 but on the unrooted download all of the .zip files are "invalid or corrupt" when I try to do anything with them? Trying to get at the juicy content inside on my PC
    The RUU is encrypted you can't just unzip it.
    If you just want the files, grab the flashable rom zip... It's already decrypted and extracted.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk