That's already posted in the OP.
Nope bootloader can stay unlocked to flash this file.
I am uploading it to Mega now. mWatch this space
---------- Post added at 15:45 ---------- Previous post was at 15:39 ----------
Unzip the RAR - https://mega.nz/#!TN01nZgK!H5aKH0TbaNl6WWD-DDtx4hdul336aXbjBKhtpKOmlZA
Rename to 2PZFIMG.zip
Put on Root of SD Card and it should flash it when in download mode
Wont relock the bootloader unless you lock it but it is as good as anything
Paste the output of the following command from download mode:
(bootloader) kernel: lk
(bootloader) product: htc_oceuhl
(bootloader) version: 1.0
(bootloader) max-download-size: 1579200000
(bootloader) slot-count: 0
(bootloader) version-main: 1.64.401.10
(bootloader) boot-mode: download
(bootloader) version-baseband: [email protected]
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.0.0.0000
(bootloader) mid: 2PZF10000
(bootloader) cid: HTC__034
Im on that CN based Rom right now, but I dont think this will interfere with this
That's why you are receiving errors/having issues trying to flash an older RUU, *assuming you are S-on. (you can't downgrade)
The current firmware version of your device is: 1.64.401.10
The proper RUU for you, IS THIS ONE
Custom Rom you are running has no impact on your firmware.
Things to check:
- Verify MD5sum of downloaded file vs. what AFH says
- Did you make sure it's on External SD and not internal?
- Did you make sure to name the file properly? 2PZFIMG.zip
- Make sure it's not named 2PZFIMG.zip.zip since Windows hides known file extensions by default.
- Make sure SD card is formatted Fat32
- Try another SD card or reformat from PC
The RUU is encrypted you can't just unzip it.