[ruu][rooted][MR1 aka OTA] CONFIRM Build Number: 1.13.605.7 Baseband: 1.16.00.0402w_1

Search This thread

jcase

Retired Forum Mod / Senior Recognized Developer
Feb 20, 2010
Sequim WA
This is the same as the OTA released on May 12th 2011 and is the MR1. Confirmed by me this morning. This file will wipe /data. It is possible to back up, and do an advanced restore of just data on most sense roms.

Not responsible for damage or losses caused by this firmware. Use at your own risk. Flash it was an RUU (like in the root guides), not using recovery. This will only flash on a s-off device, it is unsigned. This will wipe your data.

This is a rooted version of
PG05IMG_Mecha_VERIZON_WWE_1.13.605.7_Radio_1.16.00.0402w_NV_8k_1.41_9k_1.64_release_182727_signed.zip

hboot, and recovery have been removed to maintain root. Su/Superuser have been added (thanks rmk and chainsdd). adbD has been set to run as root in the kernel's ramdisk.

http://www.multiupload.com/9OYF6X14F9
a99e220f819b759b2cf1896b5611c1a7 PG05IMG_MR1_rooted_unsigned.zip

For a signed version see http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1041973 (DO NOT FLASH ON A ROOTED DEVICE)

To revert a rooted device back to rooted stock see http://www.multiupload.com/Y9LP6S6WSP

Last edited:

ray5780

Oct 5, 2007
Jcase i was about to flash the plainjanev1 should i still do that or wait for a rom stockish rom with all these fixes? Are you going to add the fixes and radio into plainjanev2?

I am learning quite a bit of android rooting but i still am kinda confused about how to stay up to date with my phone.

jcase

Retired Forum Mod / Senior Recognized Developer
Feb 20, 2010
Sequim WA
Jcase i was about to flash the plainjanev1 should i still do that or wait for a rom stockish rom with all these fixes? Are you going to add the fixes and radio into plainjanev2?

I am learning quite a bit of android rooting but i still am kinda confused about how to stay up to date with my phone.

Consider this plainjanev2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is the same as the OTA released on May 12th 2011 and is the MR1. Confirmed by me this morning. This file will wipe /data. It is possible to back up, and do an advanced restore of just data on most sense roms.

Not responsible for damage or losses caused by this firmware. Use at your own risk. Flash it was an RUU (like in the root guides), not using recovery. This will only flash on a s-off device, it is unsigned. This will wipe your data.

This is a rooted version of
    PG05IMG_Mecha_VERIZON_WWE_1.13.605.7_Radio_1.16.00.0402w_NV_8k_1.41_9k_1.64_release_182727_signed.zip

hboot, and recovery have been removed to maintain root. Su/Superuser have been added (thanks rmk and chainsdd). adbD has been set to run as root in the kernel's ramdisk.

http://www.multiupload.com/9OYF6X14F9
    a99e220f819b759b2cf1896b5611c1a7 PG05IMG_MR1_rooted_unsigned.zip

For a signed version see http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1041973 (DO NOT FLASH ON A ROOTED DEVICE)

To revert a rooted device back to rooted stock see http://www.multiupload.com/Y9LP6S6WSP
    I'm not gonna complain to anyone adrynalyne I don't care that much. This is my backup phone I have 7other devices. Xoom, MT4G, DHD, G2, G2X, gal tab, and nexus s... I have TB cause I can afford anything I want. This software **** ain't that serous. I do it because i'm good at it.

Sent from my Xoom using XDA Premium App
    That comment has made you look so ridiculous! ! Jeez man! Take your toys and call ur mommy and tell her the other boys aren't sharing...
    I my self would like to see the orignal version of this ruu. When I dev for the MT4G Option94 and whosedaman made us release all sources of our work.
    Why is info being hidden?

Sent from my Xoom using XDA Premium App

First, xda has no right, or power to make us release the sources of our work, unless under GPL. In this case, not only is it NOT GPL, its not our software. Its a leak for our devices. Second, we protect the people who give things to us, lest they never give it again.
    Ok, I just feel the need to way in here. People who post crap to bash our friendly developers like jcase and Adrenalyn and co. simply need to go and get a life. It very simple, if you dont support what we are doign here, then dont come to our beloved site. Dont come here and complain about not being able to know information that is critical to keep our efforts to develop cool software for our devices. If we arent posting it, I assure you its for a very good reason and we are protecting a much needed friendly source. If you dont like what we do here or you need to ask dumb questions that will reveal out sources, its simple, dont flash your phone and stay out of our forums. Ill speak for myself and im sure many others when I say that these great group of guys have completely saved my sanity. If not for performance alone,then for sheer battery life.. (Ex. Stock bloated rom = 5 hours of battery while my custom rom and kernel = over a full day of enjoyable use). So takig stabs and making stupid comments like (I own every device in the world, yay yay im rich, im rich) dont really help anyone or anythign we do on here. I would like to extend a sincere thank you to all the developers, followers, contributors, testers, veterans and users for all the efforts, questions and responses we see on here each day. Without each other we are lost and manhy many many of us and sincerly benefited from the info we get on here. Keep it going and ignore the haters cause thats all they are haters... in factm, i bet they need to go charge their phones just to readmy lovley long post :) sorry to leave sucvh a long message and I dont mean to clutter the forum, but im sure alot of our fellow memebrs agree that we font need crap on our forum...

P.S. - the cancer comment was also completely uncalled for. If it were you...... um... man I think ive said enough.. Walk a mile in Jcase's shoes... actually scratch that, you simply can't... nuff said!!!
    First, xda has no right, or power to make us release the sources of our work, unless under GPL. In this case, not only is it NOT GPL, its not our software. Its a leak for our devices. Second, we protect the people who give things to us, lest they never give it again.
    Yes sir your dead on, end of debate!