[RUU] RUU_Bravo_Froyo_TELUS_WWE_2.25.661.2_Radio_32.49.0 0.32U_5.11.05.27

Search This thread

antho_2000

Sep 3, 2010
it is thanks to you that after 2 weeks of having my phone messed up because of a cyanogen mod stuck in an endless boot with no help from anyone in any forum..that i finally have a working phone.

THANK YOU SIR. you are a king amongst ANTS.

devin_mm

Feb 13, 2009
Is there a way to extract the update.zip? I need this to fix my phone and running the exe doesn't detect my phone.

Edit:
Don't worry about it I figured it out and fixed my phone

Last edited:

Latty

Jun 28, 2007
Just curious, would this also revert my hboot to stock, if I have an AlphaRev s-off hboot?

Thanks!

Edit: I guess it's not really a big deal to fastboot a stock hboot anyways, so disregard my question =P

Last edited:

..alee

Sep 2, 2010
Toronto
MANY THANKS.

one question. I am using HTC Desire which i got from EU. I am on FIDO and whenever i get a text message, it lags 4 hours. Does this issue exist on this ROM or on every HTC Desire here or its just FIDO/Rogers/T-Mobile problem?

Secondly, Are these ROOTED ROMS?

Last edited:

EddyOS

Jan 2, 2010
London
Just curious, would this also revert my hboot to stock, if I have an AlphaRev s-off hboot?

Thanks!

Edit: I guess it's not really a big deal to fastboot a stock hboot anyways, so disregard my question =P

Yes it will, an RUU returns EVERYTHING to stock

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Very nice! Hope I never have to go to a Telus ROM again but it's nicer to know I could if needed.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone