[RXS/TDE] [XZ/XP/X/XC/Z5P/Z5/Z5C/Z3+]V10 Dontbelive XPERIA XZ1 StereoMOD

Search This thread

Forbiddendnb

Feb 7, 2012
One bug?! When I locked my device, 0.2-0.3 sec, music stop and noise, then normal play
X Performance eXistenZ 8.0

dontbelive

Jul 12, 2011
Herne
www.facebook.com
I installed the v10 on the stock rom this morning. Unfortunately, the issue with SoundEnhancements fc still persists.
Will fix a soon as possible, currently have some stuff to do

One bug?! When I locked my device, 0.2-0.3 sec, music stop and noise, then normal play
X Performance eXistenZ 8.0

Well xz and XP habe the same Hardware, maybe it's from related, try with stock Rom and give me feed back

Reactions: mcraeally44

arty96

Sep 15, 2011
Hi dontbelive! Thank you for your great work!
There is some bug: no difference when i tick-untick xLoud option on xperia z3+ with stock .54 rom. Everything else works fine.

KumarAnup

Apr 29, 2014
Gorakhpur
Increase the volume

Hey brother can you please increase the headset volume
Please set the headset/headphones volume level to 94
I already try to increase the volume but it doesn't works for me.
I'm using Xperia X Compact
Can you do this for me

dontbelive

Jul 12, 2011
Herne
www.facebook.com
Hi dontbelive! Thank you for your great work!
There is some bug: no difference when i tick-untick xLoud option on xperia z3+ with stock .54 rom. Everything else works fine.
Xloud Is barely hearable when activating, u can notice xloud by lowering volume slider to middle or bit less and activate xloud, sound will be bit louder, on max volume nearly no difference

KumarAnup

Apr 29, 2014
Gorakhpur
Hi dontbelive
I want ask you one thing
Is it possible to use DSEE-HX with other sound effects
Just like Xperia Z2/Z3
In older devices we can use DSEE-HX with other sound effects

alex.do

Mar 28, 2008
as always your mod is super! thanks a lot!
i may sound stupid but i have to ask, is it possible to make it a Magisk module?

XxAkIMxX

Jun 1, 2012
seremban
First of all its a very good mod. I will never want to change to other mods again. Sadly my z5p earphone jack has broken. Notification always show disconnect and connect rapidly(smart connect). Resulting my music keeps pausing and unplayable. Using soundabout as temporary fix. Im using earphone kz zs5 silver colour and i have some question. Does using bluetooth will have same quality as wired? In your v6 says it has 192/24 playback on bleutooth. How can i check it if its really play at 192/24?

antoniu200

Oct 3, 2016
Zalău
Hey, any plans of developing a version of this mod for the Xperia XZ1 and/or Xperia XZ1 Compact? If so, can I help in any way? Not very experienced with programming in Android, but I do have some experience with files, specs and others. Basically anything, but not programming.

M.Ned

Apr 17, 2015
Using E5803 Z5 Compact with stock 7.1.1. Here are the issues:

-From v6 to v10 the PowerAMP doesn't allow me to use Hi-Res audio. That means the mod breaks the Hi-Res output somehow. Also from what I've checked, the music app doesn't output 24 bit while using one of these mods. Only 16 bit output through headphone jack.
-v4 is the best for headphones, it increases the volume slightly and quality is very good. Unfortunately, speakers don't work with v5.
-v5 only boosts speaker volume. No earphone or no headset volume is affected by it.

Last edited:

lordalireza

Aug 16, 2012
hi there. tnx for the hard work. hope your not forgetting us.
i want to know the difference between this mode and sirdoha's xz2 sound system. can they both be installed. will it work? does this mode raise my speakers loudness? how can i increase my speakers volume?

Top Liked Posts