[Ryzen Build] R7-3700x - GTX1080 - LEDS!!!!

Search This thread

Scott

Retired Recognized Developer
Hello thought I would share some pics and my build specs....

Full.jpg
Front.jpg
Close.jpg
input.jpg

Specs:
Keyboard: CORSAIR - K70 RGB MK.2
Mouse: CORSAIR - DARK CORE RGB PRO SE
Case: CORSAIR - iCUE 220T
Motherboard: MSI X570-A Pro
CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x (OC to 4.2ghz)
Memory: CORSAIR - Vengeance RGB PRO 4x8GB 3200 (OC 3400)
Video: Geforce GTX 1080 FE
Monitor 1: Samsung 43" 4K
Monitor 2: HP 32" 2K
SSD1: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB
SSD2: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB
CPU Cooler: CORSAIR - iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX CPU
Additional Fan: 2x Corsair LL Series 120mm
Wifi Card: Asus AX3000

Passmark Benchmark: https://www.passmark.com/baselines/V10/display.php?id=141447946253

Let me know what you think :)

Scott

So... you just sit in front of that massive screen? Can you even see the whole thing at once?
Haha, yes. Both monitors are on full articulation mounts (up/down, left/right, back and forward, tilt). They can stick out 2.5 feet or sit flush to the wall so I can move them around. I usually have the monitor further back than in the pic but I wanted to get as close a grouping as possible when I took the picture.

If the 43" is as close as it is in the picture then that is too big but when I put it back about 9 inches its perfect for me. My eyes are not that good so if I dont have my glasses with me I can still see :)

Scott

Jesus thats one big monitor.
Tv monitor xd.
That gaming setup. In my opinion, is a very very very very expensive, rgbed and overpowered setup.
All you have left is an RTX or smth.
Nah, I dont really game. I play Forza from time to time. I just like the LED's and how they look. Lots of options with the Corsair lighting.

IcariumLS

Jul 25, 2021
Looks neat, cable management is well done.
Now I do not like so much RGB, I would prefer to see what theme is your personal preference, but well that is a matter of personal taste.
The monitors are too big at for this sitting distance, I think you would have a nicer experience with 3 smaller monitors (not small just smaller), or doing a setup in which your monitor is set farther away, maybe with a couch in from of it, but still visible from your working desk, this would require a whole setup modification and changing the placement of your desk tho (I have seen this kind of setups).
All in all, neat as I said before, but think about the 3 monitor smaller monitors setup, I think that setup would make your work or gaming more pleasant.

Reactions: HipKat

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello thought I would share some pics and my build specs....

Full.jpg
    Front.jpg
    Close.jpg
    input.jpg

Specs:
    Keyboard: CORSAIR - K70 RGB MK.2
    Mouse: CORSAIR - DARK CORE RGB PRO SE
    Case: CORSAIR - iCUE 220T
    Motherboard: MSI X570-A Pro
    CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x (OC to 4.2ghz)
    Memory: CORSAIR - Vengeance RGB PRO 4x8GB 3200 (OC 3400)
    Video: Geforce GTX 1080 FE
    Monitor 1: Samsung 43" 4K
    Monitor 2: HP 32" 2K
    SSD1: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB
    SSD2: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB
    CPU Cooler: CORSAIR - iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX CPU
    Additional Fan: 2x Corsair LL Series 120mm
    Wifi Card: Asus AX3000

Passmark Benchmark: https://www.passmark.com/baselines/V10/display.php?id=141447946253

Let me know what you think :)
    So... you just sit in front of that massive screen? Can you even see the whole thing at once?
    Haha, yes. Both monitors are on full articulation mounts (up/down, left/right, back and forward, tilt). They can stick out 2.5 feet or sit flush to the wall so I can move them around. I usually have the monitor further back than in the pic but I wanted to get as close a grouping as possible when I took the picture.

If the 43" is as close as it is in the picture then that is too big but when I put it back about 9 inches its perfect for me. My eyes are not that good so if I dont have my glasses with me I can still see :)
    Looks neat, cable management is well done.
    Now I do not like so much RGB, I would prefer to see what theme is your personal preference, but well that is a matter of personal taste.
    The monitors are too big at for this sitting distance, I think you would have a nicer experience with 3 smaller monitors (not small just smaller), or doing a setup in which your monitor is set farther away, maybe with a couch in from of it, but still visible from your working desk, this would require a whole setup modification and changing the placement of your desk tho (I have seen this kind of setups).
    All in all, neat as I said before, but think about the 3 monitor smaller monitors setup, I think that setup would make your work or gaming more pleasant.