[S][CORAL] [Mayl] Descendant 12.1

Search This thread
Does your Pixel 4XL receive DRM L1 ? mine is still L3
Netflix works fine and shows in the PlayStore, I have all my apps, Disney+ Hulu, Netflix etc and they all work fine. I have no issues with digital rights management being ROOTed and passing the safetynet, what are you looking to know?

photostudio_1650564874268.png
Screenshot_20220421-141838_DRM Info.png

can this rom pass safetynet when rooted

Thank you Sir for your quick response
No worries, it's pretty dang good, I'm ROOTed but pass safetynet and better yet, my duo healthcheck by disabling root for all apps but those that need it, that along with LSPosed, and safetynetfix is all you'll need. You will have a rock solid A12 with root, passing SN, and appearing as NON ROOTed so it's the best of all worlds. On top of it I use the MAGISK module called "addon features for pixel devices" to give me the extra fine tuning to get it exactly how I like it! Plus I also hack ADB for the separated WiFi/mobile and that's basically everything I need in a ROM, everything else is secondary.

wmhaganjr1013

Account currently disabled
Nov 27, 2015
GB
meettomy.site
No worries, it's pretty dang good, I'm ROOTed but pass safetynet and better yet, my duo healthcheck by disabling root for all apps but those that need it, that along with LSPosed, and safetynetfix is all you'll need. You will have a rock solid A12 with root, passing SN, and appearing as NON ROOTed so it's the best of all worlds. On top of it I use the MAGISK module called "addon features for pixel devices" to give me the extra fine tuning to get it exactly how I like it! Plus I also hack ADB for the separated WiFi/mobile and that's basically everything I need in a ROM, everything else is secondary.
is the adb hack Wifi/mobile listed some place as i would love this also please i will read all of post again i may have missed it , so you are using LSPosed and safetynet fix i did not

That weird. so when you use Netflix. does it support full HD resolution?

EDIT, after I wrote my reply, I opened NF but it does show SD as the max, YET I DL and watch offline HD (at least that what it says during) so who knows but it's HD in my opinion regardless of this output. I guess though technically according to the output, it's SD and I'm wrong with the HD comment but I'm not really sure I am based on my own experience with NF:

Screenshot_20220422-052406_Netflix.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Curiousn00b

Curiousn00b

EDIT, after I wrote my reply, I opened NF but it does show SD as the max, YET I DL and watch offline HD (at least that what it says during) so who knows but it's HD in my opinion regardless of this output. I guess though technically according to the output, it's SD and I'm wrong with the HD comment but I'm not really sure I am based on my own experience with NF:

View attachment 5595039
I actually never paid any attention to this. Going to do some flashing tomorrow and see if I can get it to read correctly. I read up on it a little and not sure if it's a rom thing or just unlucky... according to the internet anyways.

htth211101

Jan 30, 2021
I actually never paid any attention to this. Going to do some flashing tomorrow and see if I can get it to read correctly. I read up on it a little and not sure if it's a rom thing or just unlucky... according to the internet anyways.

I think the main problem comes from "Unlocked bootloader" on pixel devices. Widewine will disappear when you unlock bootloader

Curiousn00b

I think the main problem comes from "Unlocked bootloader" on pixel devices. Widewine will disappear when you unlock bootloader
Read about that in some Telegram groups, but then also seen people with it working fine while unlocked.

I'm going to flash back to stock, check it and if theres no change, I'll lock the bootloader check again, etc.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Descendant 12.1 May update is rolling out.

Bug Fixes:
    Solved an issue with quick unlock;
    Solved an issue with lockscreen pin layout scramble;
    Solved an issue with Ambient Light that wasn't correctly showing the style selection icon when in Light Theme;
    Solved a graphical issue that was showing an arrow across Google dashboard tab in Settings;
    Solved an issue with Airplane Mode that was preventing QS header to be correctly displayed;
    Solved an issue that was preventing Notification Chips to correctly work;
    Solved an issue that was preventing Status bar tuner to correctly hide volume icon;
    Solved an issue with SafetyNet.

Improvements:
    Improved weather icon transition between Always On Display/Ambient Mode to lockscreen;
    Improved alarm widget positioning over lockscreen;
    Improved user interface for clock theme selection which will now show real previews;
    Improved user interface for Ambient Lights which will now show real previews;
    Improved double tap to wake/sleep transition animation when in Always On Display.
    Sorted all gesture related activity under Settings -> Gestures
    Added full translation for Telugu language

New Features:
    Added all available options to be assigned on both lockscreen buttons;
    Added the ability to center clocks on lockscreen;
    Added "Pulse to Wake" option for double tap to wake gesture under Settings -> Gestures;
    Added Data Tile to quickly switch SIM data;
    Added Caffeine Tile to keep the device awake;
    Added Visual Feedback in Settings -> Accessibility, which allows visual feedback via flashlight blinking for notifications or calls
    Added privacy dots option to be shown only for user app (whitelisting system) under Settings -> Privacy

Interface changes:
    Lock/unlock Icon on lockscreen has been moved on top (except when an UDFP is enrolled)

Security patches level
    May 2022

Downloads at http://downloads.descendant.me
    Look forward to the update in April
    May update is out for those unaware. 👍
    Descendant 12 February update is rolling out.

Bug fixes

Solved an issue that was truncating weather output into QS Panel
    Fixed an issue with Gesture Magic that was erroneously triggering vibration mode

Improvements
    Improved volume panel active volume stream detection
    Improved in-display fingerprint efficiency
    Improved some game performances that were brand-exclusives (ex. COD Mobile at 120FPS in multiplayer)
    Added full translations for the following languages:
    Arabic, Bengali, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, French, Indonesian, Italian, Portuguese Brazilian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish

Interface changes
    QS Tiles have been restyled.
    Old Android 12 style can be found in:
    Settings ->Display (or in the Customization Accessibility Dashboard if enabled)
    Updated styles for Descendant Apps

Quick settings header layout has been restyled

New features

Disable privacy chips allowing only the dot to be spawned, added in : Settings > Privacy
    Double tap on the back (quick tap) gesture (on eligible devices), added in: Settings > Gestures

Customization Accessibility Dashboard, AIO customization fragment available as a Settings main page entry afgter enabling it in: Settings > Accessibility > Customization Accessibility Dashboard

Security patches level
    5 Feb 2022
    Any photos of it in action? Demonstrations of key features? I don't have telegram but I guess I'll finally make one to peruse the features. Good work on your ROM, I'll give it a whirl!
    There's some screenshots in the site: https://descendant.me/media/