AdamLange

Dec 9, 2003
Warsaw
samsung-updates.com
[SIZE=+3]
stockplus.png

Stock+ Team is proud to present - Kindle Fire TunePack vol.1

[/SIZE]
And here we are with our first Tune Pack with modifications to Kindle Fire Device!

After we saw a huge potential this little baby (kindle fire in this case) can do, we decided to add it to our MOD portfolio.
As for now we are actively working on Samsung Galaxy S (GT-I9000), Samsung Galaxy S 2 (GT-I9100) - search for us over xda-developers forum :)

Who we are?
We are group of modders/developers in love with android devices :)

Why?
Because we can't fight this addiction ;)

[SIZE=+2]DOWNLOAD

++STOCKPLUS_TunePack_vol_1_BLAZE_6.2.1_user_3103920_1326318900.zip++[/SIZE]

If you think this mod is usefull to you, click "Thanks" and consider donation by clicking donate me button under my profile.
We need one more kindle fire device for our devs, so this donation will be good for community :)

IRC Channel:
http://webchat.freenode.net/
##stockplus <- yes, double ##

Changelog:

Initial release
----------------------
- Default launcher changed to Go Launcher Ex (no more kindle launcher after installing this pack)
- Google Apps installed by default
- Google Market installed by default
- Superuser Installed by default
- su included (yup, pack is rooted ;))
- UI HW Acceleration enabled
- Video Acceleration enabled
- WiFi scan interval modded (less frequent == less battery used)
- JPG quality pumped up
- Dalvik heap lowered

Install instructions

- Install TWRP recovery using Kindle Fire Utility
- upload this zip to kindle fire
- boot into TWRP and DO BACKUP!
- install this pack
- wipe cache/dalvik cache
- reboot

READ THIS!

[size=+1]ALWAYS DO BACKUP OF PRECIOUS DATA BEFORE FLASHING!! IM NOT TAKING RESPONSIBILITY FOR DATA LOSS!
FLASHING THIS PACK/KERNEL/ROM MAY (OR NOT) CAUSE DATA LOSS (SMS, CONTACTS, SETTINGS , APPS) - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
[/size]

Last edited:

ArcticFox

Mar 8, 2006
I got fed up of no flash support on ICS rom so i flashed my backup of original rom and installed this, its really slick and smooth, thanks.

elguaxo

Jul 27, 2011
I have experience with other Android devices, but this is my first time with a Kindle and I'm having a problem.

I installed TWRP recovery using the Kindle Fire Utility and after doing a Cache and Dalvik wipe I tried to install STOCKPLUS_TunePack_vol_1_BLAZE_6.2.1_user_3103920_ 1326318900.zip. The problem is that after the reboot the Kindle is freezed at the kindle fire logo.

It's a 6.2.2 Kindle and this TunePack is for 6.2.1 so that might be the problem. But how can I unblock the device now?

I still can turn it off/on and run TWRP, so I tried a Factory Reset, but it still stays at kindle fire after that.

Any hints? Thanks in advance!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [SIZE=+3]
    stockplus.png

Stock+ Team is proud to present - Kindle Fire TunePack vol.1

[/SIZE]
    And here we are with our first Tune Pack with modifications to Kindle Fire Device!

After we saw a huge potential this little baby (kindle fire in this case) can do, we decided to add it to our MOD portfolio.
    As for now we are actively working on Samsung Galaxy S (GT-I9000), Samsung Galaxy S 2 (GT-I9100) - search for us over xda-developers forum :)

Who we are?
    We are group of modders/developers in love with android devices :)

Why?
    Because we can't fight this addiction ;)

[SIZE=+2]DOWNLOAD

++STOCKPLUS_TunePack_vol_1_BLAZE_6.2.1_user_3103920_1326318900.zip++[/SIZE]

If you think this mod is usefull to you, click "Thanks" and consider donation by clicking donate me button under my profile.
    We need one more kindle fire device for our devs, so this donation will be good for community :)

IRC Channel:
    http://webchat.freenode.net/
    ##stockplus <- yes, double ##

Changelog:

Initial release
    ----------------------
    - Default launcher changed to Go Launcher Ex (no more kindle launcher after installing this pack)
    - Google Apps installed by default
    - Google Market installed by default
    - Superuser Installed by default
    - su included (yup, pack is rooted ;))
    - UI HW Acceleration enabled
    - Video Acceleration enabled
    - WiFi scan interval modded (less frequent == less battery used)
    - JPG quality pumped up
    - Dalvik heap lowered

Install instructions

- Install TWRP recovery using Kindle Fire Utility
    - upload this zip to kindle fire
    - boot into TWRP and DO BACKUP!
    - install this pack
    - wipe cache/dalvik cache
    - reboot

READ THIS!

[size=+1]ALWAYS DO BACKUP OF PRECIOUS DATA BEFORE FLASHING!! IM NOT TAKING RESPONSIBILITY FOR DATA LOSS!
    FLASHING THIS PACK/KERNEL/ROM MAY (OR NOT) CAUSE DATA LOSS (SMS, CONTACTS, SETTINGS , APPS) - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
    [/size]

Sure, the pack will be updated to reflect new Kindle Fire Firmware :)
    I will try to release it tomorrrow or at monday, currently im moving my websites to new datacenter and it takes a time :) after that im all yours ;D
    Im doing reupload, looks like multiupload deleted it :/
    I have experience with other Android devices, but this is my first time with a Kindle and I'm having a problem.

I installed TWRP recovery using the Kindle Fire Utility and after doing a Cache and Dalvik wipe I tried to install STOCKPLUS_TunePack_vol_1_BLAZE_6.2.1_user_3103920_ 1326318900.zip. The problem is that after the reboot the Kindle is freezed at the kindle fire logo.

It's a 6.2.2 Kindle and this TunePack is for 6.2.1 so that might be the problem. But how can I unblock the device now?

I still can turn it off/on and run TWRP, so I tried a Factory Reset, but it still stays at kindle fire after that.

Any hints? Thanks in advance!

restore a twrp backup or one of the prerooted stock roms:
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=22393194&postcount=20