• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

S-OFF - HTC One Mini RUMRUNNER!!!

Search This thread

xXminiWHOOPERxX

Feb 17, 2014
Broadalbin
i used revone and terminal emulator and instead of "P" , i used "p" and it works.... :D

So we can s-off via terminal.? Because I'm a Linux user and will never go to Windows so when I use there Linux file I can't enter this command "sudo soju"... Means I can't s-off

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 05:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 AM ----------

So we can s-off via terminal.? Because I'm a Linux user and will never go to Windows so when I use there Linux file I can't enter this command "sudo soju"... Means I can't s-off

Edit : got it, now s-off

nuggsfan9

May 9, 2011
Hoe did you get it to take? ive tried revone and terminal emulator and i get the all

---------- Post added at 05:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 AM ----------

Edit : got it, now s-off

How did you get it to take? ive tried revone and terminal emulator and i get the all successful go through the reboots and still s-on.. further more i was s-off until i updated the hboot to 2.22. still super CID

aJay2k1

Jun 26, 2014
hi..i got this one error " looks like device is not rooted AND lacks an unsecure kernel, su or fu "
i am using 4.4.2 sense 5.5 rom from tr1gger84.please help

You have the same problem as me, BUT i am just to comfortable to solve it cause i just tried the Pac-Man Rom and its enough for me.

But to solve your problem:

Just flash the following Rom
JmzM4StockRootedOdex-WWE-1.22.401.1.zip
http://androidfiles.org/getdownload.php?file=M4/Stock_Roms/JmzM4StockRootedOdex-WWE-1.22.401.1.zip

with that Kernel
http://androidfiles.org/getdownload.php?file=M4/Kernel/JmzM4_Kernel-09-4-13.zip

>After finishing
>Debug-Mod ON
>navi to adb Folder
command: "adb devices" when your Phone is online, continue to rumrunner, tmp etc. for s-off

At the end update your hboot and flash what ever you want

Hope i could help you

Reactions: dalfshiro

bzhmobile

Feb 11, 2010
Paris
just download the file and extract it,
two versions
one for linux, run the bash
the other for windows, click the exe file

you have the link for the instructions in the first post ;)

andychien

Oct 12, 2009
revone gives me "revone failed (error code = 1)"

(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 2.21.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 1.24.40e.00.26
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 3.10.709.8
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON

Ergo Proxy

Jul 16, 2012
London
revone gives me "revone failed (error code = 1)"

(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 2.21.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 1.24.40e.00.26
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 3.10.709.8
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON

don't use renove, download the rom and kernel I mentioned above and flash them. Then use Rumrunner and it should s-off. Make sure you read the instructions and everything (make sure fast boot in battery settings off, no lock, debugging turned on etc..)

maxoff.spb

Nov 18, 2009
Saint-Petersburg
I'm (my wife's phone) on hboot 2.22 and stock 5.5. Tried to s-off: unlocked bootloader, flashed TWRP 2.7.1.1 recovery, flashed supersu. When using subj. - FAILED at the end of preocess, revone fails also. When trying to flash Jmz ROM (or Jmz kernel) - TWRP works for several seconds then writes success, but nothing happens then. As I can read - it's because of Jmz isn't intended for hboot 2.22. Moreover now, after unlocking I can't install stock OTA update - it downloads, reboots phone, but changes aren't applied and OTA still asks to reboot again. Tried it with relock - the same! Tried to flash Sense6 firmware (after relocking) - receive verification failed. Now I've got phone with 3.X.X.X firmware, not even OTA's 4.409... Please help! How to make S-OFF with stock hboot 2.22, does anybody have the right scenario?
P.S. I've got M7. And it my 5th customized htc. Never met such a problems before!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts