• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.

[S.ROM 7.2.5.8S OneMax International] M9 Full Port 1.40.709.4 Sense7

Bucika

Aug 4, 2010
Sydney
Ok guy's, I've managed to get this bad boy installed, all working great!
Now the only question I have is, how to get the fingerprint scanner working, I am not S-off. Is there a way?

Thanks. :)

C

CaptainTiiti

Ok guy's, I've managed to get this bad boy installed, all working great!
Now the only question I have is, how to get the fingerprint scanner working, I am not S-off. Is there a way?

Thanks. :)
No Sir no way to get around this with S-On.

jaypeg123

Sep 20, 2009
Malmoe
Im not s-off , most of my problems now need s-off to be fixed , thus i have to do it sooner or later.
Yes you need to try to get s-off, there is what I know no other method. The security settings will not let you change the build.prop or delete files from system. It will recreate it when you reboot.

C

CaptainTiiti

Im not s-off , most of my problems now need s-off to be fixed , thus i have to do it sooner or later.
Yes you need to try to get s-off, there is what I know no other method. The security settings will not let you change the build.prop or delete files from system. It will recreate it when you reboot.
Sure there is a way :) flash my zip from this thread afetr reading it :) http://forum.xda-developers.com/des...-disable-writeprotection-sense-stock-t3091456
Yes i made it for 816 but also works on Max, for now best way for s-on users.

mitchbaria

Feb 17, 2014
I've tired to flash in twrp unsuccessfully..Am a missing something? Working with VZW or only GSM?

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using XDA Premium HD app

dun2529

Dec 31, 2009
Good Smooth Soft and good life battery.

thank you very much for this rom :) it's good for me (tlu6 int HTC_044 with s-on unlock bootloader) but finger scanner not work for my phone because it's not s-off :D .Who can help me for s-off my phone with out sunshine

Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone