[S] [ROM] Cyanogen(Mod) 11 | XperiaOverlay™(opensource) | Release 1 | 25/04/2015

Search This thread

Mirhawk

Jan 31, 2014
Hello all, i am on existenz rom with doom kernel.
I was able to install the rom after flashing boot.img from this rom.
But dont know why after flashing the rom(everything works fine initially) but the next reboot always results in a bootloop.(Not able to see the cm bootanimation and screen is blank after getting past CM overlay screen)

Can anybody please guide me and tell me if i am doing anything wrong.

Did You wipe the Data, system and cache? Because flashing the ROM directly usually causes problems like this.

Reactions: clinta

dobi235

Mar 11, 2012
Sala
Hello all, i am on existenz rom with doom kernel.
I was able to install the rom after flashing boot.img from this rom.
But dont know why after flashing the rom(everything works fine initially) but the next reboot always results in a bootloop.(Not able to see the cm bootanimation and screen is blank after getting past CM overlay screen)

Can anybody please guide me and tell me if i am doing anything wrong.

you only need to wait 10-15min ... this "problem" is on every 4.4 rom for XS :)

Reactions: clinta

ztc1997

Feb 5, 2013
is the kernel source given on github complete?
when i compile it, it give me an error "No such file". (see to screen shot.)
i have tried it several times, but nothing changed.
if any body has tried it or could give me some advices?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Cyanogen(mod) 11 by XperiaOverlay™(opensource)

XperiaOverlay™ Project Decided to Release the devices releated source code we use to build XperiaOverlay™
    and build and test Cyanogen(mod) 11 ROM for Xperia S | Xperia ION | Xperia Acro S | Xperia SL

The ROM is stable for daily use

cid.png

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it.  Remember that you are choosing to make these modifications,
    * we are not responsible for what you are doing with your device, and we don't take any
    * responsibility of bricked devices or any sort of damage that may be caused by you.
    */

SOURCE Code contribution on Github :
    - Device trees
    - Kernel
    - Proprietary Blobs

DOWNLOAD :
    - cm-11-20150425-UNOFFICIAL-XperiaOverlay-nozomi.zip (dirrect link)

CREDITS:
    FreeXperia Project
    Cyanogen(mod)
    OpenSEMC Team
    XDA Developers
    SONY that made all this possible.
    @Achotjan, nice work, but my carrier is a "no show". (after hard reset, carrier was identified)

Please also state that the Sony APPS are not included, since the "XperiaOverlay" team name suggests that the Sony Apps are present.

BTW , I think that You should not sell the Sony Apps on your site. We already paid them when we bought the phones.
    You should on my vision ask for donations because of porting them to KitKat.

best regards.

Hi, sorry but this thrad has nothink to do with xperia overlay firmware, and we dont sell apps, we sell a compleate firmware with support, its somethink realy diferent, and I dont think that its somethink that concerns you as you purchased the phone with android 2.3.7 which goup to 4.1.2 and then stop, so in that minde even this CM11 release shuldnt be made as you dont purchased a one plus one device

now pleas if possible stay on topic, and we released this contribution for persons who can not offer themself the payd version of our work and we can not make a free version of it , we decided to share this ROM and the source code to build it from the CM repo

cheers
    @Achotjan can you add bug list? First bug Wi-Fi don't work?

Wysłane z mojego LT26i

actualy wifi is working perfectly, only bug for now is CM theme app uninstall crach releated which is CM bug
    What gaps can we use? Pls give me link [emoji106] sorry for my bad English.

Wysłane z mojego LT26i

Hi, ther is the link : http://highonandroid.com/android-apps/download-android-4-4-4-gapps/
    Wow kernel have TOUCH cwm recovery! I want this recovery in DoomKernel v06 with suport fota partition[emoji24]
    0ba49a3bc989d1720b54334fcef5bdc4.jpg

b125ae8b63aea1fb590c04e38b03d8f8.jpg

b3225df462259f0a55e1efc7bb6a42c9.jpg

54ffb30e703db6b3e25793c41e8e3760.jpg
    a54c766d604b5d91d5f1ef346db86568.jpg
    bafd2a24ea5a4a3cf6d9ce574a7e8649.jpg

Wysłane z mojego LT26i
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android