[S.ROM]HTC First Sense5 RC1.8 2014/7/20

Search This thread

Clselfridge

Apr 29, 2013
Pennsylvania
Another bug found in lockscreen phone simply unlocks even if u just tap the lockscreen anywhere no need to drag anything also in incoming calls call can be accepted just by tapping green button originally it needs to be dragged up same is the case with apps shortcuts in lockscreen..... Music lockscreen n all other lockscreens also act weird in music I tried to change track from lockscreen but phone simply unlocks same is in productivity notifications when clicked simply unlock the device without routing to the notification app....

Sent via HTC sense

If I remember right I had this also with sense 5 on htc one. Do you have anything enabled in accessibility settings? For some reason I think that something in there ended up being why it was doing it.

Also how is this running otherwise? Was going to flash on the wife's phone if it is stable.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

procitysam

May 5, 2014
Cincinnati
If I remember right I had this also with sense 5 on htc one. Do you have anything enabled in accessibility settings? For some reason I think that something in there ended up being why it was doing it.

Also how is this running otherwise? Was going to flash on the wife's phone if it is stable.

It's really stable, this dev did a really good job. Only bugs that are important is that full HD recording is not as good quality as it should be so that's in the next update. Minor things include an adjustment needed on the flip clock widget numbers and that Beats Audio has to be disabled for music to play. When it's initially flashed, you need to clear the cache and dalvik cache in order to get passed the bootloop. That's all I've noticed, others may have different experiences.

Sent from my HTC first using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

new to hacking

Oct 20, 2012
New Delhi

Thanks greenify was doing it... Solved lockscreen for me... Only camera n beats bugs are left

Sent via HTC sense

new to hacking

Oct 20, 2012
New Delhi
Thanks greenify was doing it... Solved lockscreen for me... Only camera n beats bugs are left

Sent via HTC sense

Already solved.....

Sent via HTC sense

Attachments

• 1400169361585.jpg
    1400169361585.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 164

zhosi

Jul 11, 2011
can I make a mirror and upload to western file sharing server so people can download faster?

Also can you make MD5 hash so people can verify that they finished downloading properly?

[Edit] I noticed there is password protecting zip file, can't this cause problems?[/QUOT

hello, wi fi and bluetooth are not working, any solution, or am i doing something wrong?? Wiped data, cashe, system. Installed rom and after even the kernel.

procitysam

May 5, 2014
Cincinnati
can anybody give me a list of the bloatware apps that are safe to remove?

WeChat and Weibo and their HTC Sense apps are safe to remove.

can I make a mirror and upload to western file sharing server so people can download faster?

Also can you make MD5 hash so people can verify that they finished downloading properly?

[Edit] I noticed there is password protecting zip file, can't this cause problems?[/QUOT

hello, wi fi and bluetooth are not working, any solution, or am i doing something wrong?? Wiped data, cashe, system. Installed rom and after even the kernel.

Bluetooth and WiFi works for everyone else I think.

new to hacking

Oct 20, 2012
New Delhi
WeChat and Weibo and their HTC Sense apps are safe to remove.

Bluetooth and WiFi works for everyone else I think.

Well HTC sense is a bloated os in itself you can look for de sense txt or safe to remove HTC apps in Google.... You might get a text file that contains details of every app that is safe to remove you can use that....

Else I will upload that for you.... But first please use google

Sent via HTC sense

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone