[S.ROM]HTC First Sense5 RC1.8 2014/7/20

Search This thread

carlosirai

Oct 1, 2011
Merida, Mexico
After a couple of days using this, I get the bug of unlocking the phone just pressing anywhere on the lockscreen... The first days using it, it work as it should but now I have that problem

Enviado desde mi HTC first mediante Tapatalk

new to hacking

Oct 20, 2012
New Delhi
After a couple of days using this, I get the bug of unlocking the phone just pressing anywhere on the lockscreen... The first days using it, it work as it should but now I have that problem

Enviado desde mi HTC first mediante Tapatalk

I faced that too it's not rom but some apps that are enabled in accessibility setting try toggle them n it will be solved

Sent via HTC sense

procitysam

May 5, 2014
Cincinnati
Is anyone having an issue with the data APN keeps getting unselected? Whenever I'm on my at&t data after disconnecting from WiFi, I have to go reselect my at&t APN to connect to the data service.

Sent from my HTC first using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

procitysam

May 5, 2014
Cincinnati
Yeah apn disconnect with every boot. Simply edit apn and reselect and works again. Annoying but easy fix.

I just fixed it by changing the Bearer from LTE to Unspecified. I think of happens when it can't connect to LTE, so it doesn't connect at all, but when its set to Unspecified, it can connect to any speed.

fire6water

Dec 8, 2012
If This is what you meant then I worked. Thank you sir

Attachments

• 1402188212045.jpg
    1402188212045.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 216

procitysam

May 5, 2014
Cincinnati
Is anyone having trouble with getting the screen to turn back on after turning it off with an application open and leaving the screen off for like 20 minutes or so?

CornfedChris

May 2, 2012
Omaha, NE
How's the battery life on this rom? Is it worth flashing from the stock rom because of bugs or does anybody have some instructions on how to easily iron out the bugs? Thanks in advance!

blafree64

Jun 15, 2013
I been using this Rom as a daily Rom since it was offered with no problems. Just follow instructions for installation.

Sent from my HTC first using XDA Free mobile app

procitysam

May 5, 2014
Cincinnati
Someone found the updated 1.6 version of this ROM on @sun_dream Baidu storage place, so I decided to update my First to the new version to try it out, and I am here to report the changes I've noticed so far. Note that I've only been using the updated version for a day and a half, so there may be more changes that I haven't noticed yet.

I've noticed that he's added the HTC Dock Mode feature to the ROM and has also added "ROM Tools," which allows you to turn on and off the Blink Feed, also allows you to change the Sense camera between the Sense 5 and the Sense 4.5 camera, and if you press the menu button to bring up the pop-up menu, there is a "Save Options" and "sdcard/Upgrade OTA" button (which doesn't work), which would suggest he is going to be using OTA updates to update the ROM. I also attached a screenshot of the Software Version screen, which looks like things have been changed, but I'm not sure exactly what changed...

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 94
Reactions: Clselfridge

Clselfridge

Apr 29, 2013
Pennsylvania
Someone found the updated 1.6 version of this ROM on @sun_dream Baidu storage place, so I decided to update my First to the new version to try it out, and I am here to report the changes I've noticed so far. Note that I've only been using the updated version for a day and a half, so there may be more changes that I haven't noticed yet.

I've noticed that he's added the HTC Dock Mode feature to the ROM and has also added "ROM Tools," which allows you to turn on and off the Blink Feed, also allows you to change the Sense camera between the Sense 5 and the Sense 4.5 camera, and if you press the menu button to bring up the pop-up menu, there is a "Save Options" and "sdcard/Upgrade OTA" button (which doesn't work), which would suggest he is going to be using OTA updates to update the ROM. I also attached a screenshot of the Software Version screen, which looks like things have been changed, but I'm not sure exactly what changed...
Still seems stable? Weird that he hasn't updated the thread...

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone