[S.ROM]HTC First Sense5 RC1.8 2014/7/20

Search This thread

dramon

Aug 14, 2011
I installed the 1.8 version, does anyone else have the problem in which WiFi turns off when screen is off? Even though wifi sleep policy is set to never

procitysam

May 5, 2014
Cincinnati
I installed the 1.8 version, does anyone else have the problem in which WiFi turns off when screen is off? Even though wifi sleep policy is set to never

Do you mean 1.6?

EDIT: Just saw be edited the thread. Is anyone having issues in the 1.8 version?

Sent from my HTC first using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

procitysam

May 5, 2014
Cincinnati
You want me to mirror them....
Though at the upload speeds I've got it would take time in like years haha..
I will try tomorrow if u need them still...

Sent via HTC sense

If you could do that, it would be awesome, I've tried 4 times now, 3 last night (daytime for China so could be an issue with server load) and 1 this afternoon (nighttime for China so less server load), and every time I have gotten a "network error" and it cancels the download. I know its not my internet because I'm using the internet right now.

new to hacking

Oct 20, 2012
New Delhi
If you could do that, it would be awesome, I've tried 4 times now, 3 last night (daytime for China so could be an issue with server load) and 1 this afternoon (nighttime for China so less server load), and every time I have gotten a "network error" and it cancels the download. I know its not my internet because I'm using the internet right now.

Ok I'll mirror them..
What all u want me to upload??

Just sense 6 or u want any version of sense 5 rom as well....

Sent via HTC sense

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone