S Voice almost instantly goes to "I did not understand you"

Search This thread

fBx

Aug 3, 2008
Really satisfied with the phone so far, but s voice keeps going on my nerves. Almost everytime it like instantly goes to the I didn't understand you, please repeat error message, without letting me even pronounce the first word. For example, new appointment tomorrow 8 o clock bring a book, it will cut me off halfway through the word appointment already. Is it too sensitive, does it think ambient sounds is speech input? Any way to calibrate that? It's pretty useless and takes me like ten tries to set a new appointment with s Voice, so I mostly use s planner and just type the stuff in, is way easier. Any idea?

Polletje73

Apr 20, 2016
S-voice not working at all !!

Really satisfied with the phone so far, but s voice keeps going on my nerves. Almost everytime it like instantly goes to the I didn't understand you, please repeat error message, without letting me even pronounce the first word. For example, new appointment tomorrow 8 o clock bring a book, it will cut me off halfway through the word appointment already. Is it too sensitive, does it think ambient sounds is speech input? Any way to calibrate that? It's pretty useless and takes me like ten tries to set a new appointment with s Voice, so I mostly use s planner and just type the stuff in, is way easier. Any idea?

Same problem here. Not recognizing contacts, working very very slow,...
In other words not workable and usable.

Tectas

Jul 26, 2011
Why aren't you simply using Google now instead?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 5134754

+1 exact same problem. Did you find any aolution ?

turtuv

Jul 6, 2013
From what I see It is a software problem. So if Samsung doesn't fix it, you have to keep it as it is.

Sended from my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Gold Platinum

Top Liked Posts