Search This thread

Mohamed Hassn

Sep 15, 2017
Hello

Greetings and appreciation to all of you
I have a question
My device is s10 5g, Korean G977n
And I want to convert the rum to the world
If you unlock the bootloader from developer options and allow usb errors to be corrected
From Odin, install the 4-file ROM for the global version, G977b
Then the phone works normally and in all languages?

kvasimodo

Dec 18, 2018
You can't install any European ROM! You have to install a patched ROM via Odin which will convert it from N to B. It also depends on what Android you have on there now!

kvasimodo

Dec 18, 2018
Otherwise, yes, everything will work for you. It just depends where you live! For example, I live in a country where this phone is not sold at all, and unfortunately here I do not work on this phone mobile network 5g even though 5g networks are here !

Mohamed Hassn

Sep 15, 2017
You can't install any European ROM! You have to install a patched ROM via Odin which will convert it from N to B. It also depends on what Android you have on there now!
my brother
I am on the latest official ROM from Samsung KTC And I tried to download the ROM patch, and the installation did not complete in Odin

Can you help me with a suitable patch rom link that I can download and work for me and add the full Arabic language and convert to European B

kvasimodo

Dec 18, 2018
I installed this sw, and you have a step by step procedure here :
But finally after installing this sw over it I installed VN ROM v 32 and I am max satisfied with it! The battery and performance of the phone super! I'm just sorry that the 5g mobile network doesn't work here in my state!

Last edited: