s10 forgets bluetooth devices

Search This thread

zero5liters

Aug 18, 2009
Munich
Hey,

dumb question, does anybody have problems with loosing already bonded devices over night/hours?
I just reinstalled and rootet (AP with magisk [but no TWRP]) my device and slightly debloated it (by hand). So far so good.
But every couple hours it forgets the paired devices (Car Radio and Galaxy Gear).

Does anybody have an idea or at least a hint how i can monitor what is going to happen?

thx in advance
Matt

Last edited:

zero5liters

Aug 18, 2009
Munich
I'm a little bit further. Every time when i disable BT, the device emptys the config.
I found the bt_config.conf file. But the system does not seem to refer to it. Because when i back it up and restore it to the original path the BT does not connect.
So, does anyone knows where/who's the initial Config file.

thx in advance

thomas333

Jun 12, 2011
Hey,

dumb question, does anybody have problems with loosing already bonded devices over night/hours?
I just reinstalled and rootet (AP with magisk [but no TWRP]) my device and slightly debloated it (by hand). So far so good.
But every couple hours it forgets the paired devices (Car Radio and Galaxy Gear).

Does anybody have an idea or at least a hint how i can monitor what is going to happen?

thx in advance
Matt
I have the exact same problem. My S10+ keeps forgetting already connected BT Devices since I rooted it. I'm gonna try that libsecure_storage Magisk module.

Wingchundub

Mar 6, 2012
I am suffering from this on my plus, does anyone know which section the "Install the libsecure_storage magisk module" is located on forum?
Best wishes

Wingchundub

Mar 6, 2012
Thank you, But unfortunately it not work

It came up with :- Updater process ended with ERROR 1

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Install the libsecure_storage magisk module from ianmacd. That should fix it.